Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ListenFeelEnjoy || New Profile Posted! Need Feedback! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join us in DMO!
  Okay!
View Results

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:27 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
I have finished a second style of the tamer cards, let me know which one you like best!

wahmbulance Please do not steal this!! wahmbulance

User Image

I added a medal for ranks (each rank will be a different colour)

I thought of a name: Digital World Adventures Guild...let me know if you like the name or if you think another name would be better.

There will be different colours based on what team you're a part of (I need ideas for team names, the teams will be based on the teams in Dawn and Dusk...but I want to use an original name) The colours are blue, mostly for guild leaders, green, not sure what this colour will be used for, orange/red, used for members of one of the groups, and purple, used for members of one of the groups.

Orange/red group's digimon consist of: Holy, Aqua, Dragon and Bird.

Purple group's digimon consist of: Dark, Insect/Plant, Beast and Machine.
(You're first digimon is the only digimon in your team that has to be a specific type depending on which group you are a part of)

Please let me know whether you like this or not

i like the name too problem is finding name for teams  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 am
urobsessionxx2
i dark digivolved sweatdrop oh well guilmon is awesome too

I'll probably have a dark digivolve option, so you'll be able to get your ChaosGallantmon biggrin

@FireBringer_Kain: yea...team names are hard...I might just leave that part to the end, it's not that important right now. If you do come up with ideas let me know biggrin  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:37 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
urobsessionxx2

I'll probably have a dark digivolve option, so you'll be able to get your ChaosGallantmon biggrin

@FireBringer_Kain: yea...team names are hard...I might just leave that part to the end, it's not that important right now. If you do come up with ideas let me know biggrin

as of right now i have night raven and golden flame but ill probably get better ideas later  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 am
dude u rock lol chaosgallentmon is 1 of my favorites besides strabimon who is completely awesome biggrin the chaos walkers and the holy flame o.o idk i just like the chaos walkers lol  

yurescapex

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 am
FireBringer_Kain
ListenFeelEnjoy
urobsessionxx2

as of right now i have night raven and golden flame but ill probably get better ideas later

Those sound quite good! biggrin If I do use them I could even change the colours to match the names, so instead of orange and red, I could make it gold. The other one I could still leave purple. Hmmmm xd

@urobsessionxx2: Thanks biggrin and those are good names too...maybe if I get a few different name combinations together I could make a poll and people could vote for their favourites biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
FireBringer_Kain
ListenFeelEnjoy
urobsessionxx2

Those sound quite good! biggrin If I do use them I could even change the colours to match the names, so instead of orange and red, I could make it gold. The other one I could still leave purple. Hmmmm xd

@urobsessionxx2: Thanks biggrin and those are good names too...maybe if I get a few different name combinations together I could make a poll and people could vote for their favourites biggrin

XD king will probably have some ideas whenever he comes on  

Cephalon Kish

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 am
speak of the devil hes online now  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 am
Better believe I will. I got two different categories for team names.
1st Category:
Marsmon's Bladers (scarlet) (virus type based) (close range)
Dianamon's Archers (silver) (vaccine type based) (long range)
Merukimon's Ninjas (green) (data type based) (sneak attacks)

Or 2nd Category:
Seraphimon's Saints (light purple and yellow) (data based)
Ophanimon's Faiths (light green and golden) (vaccine based)
Cherubimon's Corrupters (black and dark purple) (virus based)  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 am
kurokiba and shirokiba (translated in english to black fang and white fang)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 am
@kingofjokers7: lol, that's a lot of ideas biggrin . So you're thinking that the teams should be based of Digimon, interesting idea. I'm liking your second category more. Maybe there could be two teams, one led by Seraphimon and Ophanimon that lead Holy, Dragon, Aquan and Bird digimon and another led by Cherubimon (virus) and maybe another dark digimon that lead Dark, Beast, Insect/Plant, and Machine. Hmmm...

...or were you thinking of something completely different?

@urobsessionxx2: those are good too...so many ideas now...this is great! xd  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 am
Nah that's pretty much what I was thinking. I liked the second category better as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
@kingofjokers7: lol, that's a lot of ideas biggrin . So you're thinking that the teams should be based of Digimon, interesting idea. I'm liking your second category more. Maybe there could be two teams, one led by Seraphimon and Ophanimon that lead Holy, Dragon, Aquan and Bird digimon and another led by Cherubimon (virus) and maybe another dark digimon that lead Dark, Beast, Insect/Plant, and Machine. Hmmm...

...or were you thinking of something completely different?

@urobsessionxx2: those are good too...so many ideas now...this is great! xd

Exogrimmon could lead the dark team and sasaunoo(cant remember how to spell it) could lead the light team  

Cephalon Kish

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 am
It's almost like Digimon Frontier, lol, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon and Cherubimon biggrin ...maybe the other dark digimon could be Lucemon CM, lol.

@FireBringer_Kain: that could be cool too, biggrin

A few more ideas and I'll make a poll to see which one people like the most. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 am
would there b commenders for the teams like in dusk and dawn who actually have the leader digimon?  

yurescapex

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 am
... biggrin ...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items