Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 pm
me: i got into a little fight with sasuke and the others....... but i never knew that they can be soo strong.......
sanbi: cuz they wish to bring u back with them cuz ur their friend
me:.............. i their friend
-to sasuke and the others-
sasuke: *gets back up*......... ryoku...... i'm going to bring u back........... great now i sound like naruto  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 am
Takai pulled her arm away"Stay with Nao and don't follow after me!"She growled and kept on walking.

Yuumei stepped back, his eyes full of hurt"Takai..."he muttered.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 pm
Miku grabbed Ryoku by his hand "of course! we all think of you as our friend!" she clutched his hand tightly her hands shaking " i don't want you guys to fight anymore..." a teardrop formed "because to me...if a friend of mines gets hurt or dies...it's the same as if...part of the world has been destroyed!" she fell to her knees sobbing "so please stop..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:31 pm
Nao looked at Yuumei and sighed. She patted his head "don't worry..." she said with a soft smile " give her time...she's probably in deep thought of something and doesn't want to get you hurt..." she nodded " if you think of her surely she'll come back"  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:00 pm
me: *looking at the floor* friend......... heh, to me that word once had a meaning to me...... now its just a word that ppl sugarcoat and throw around to gain ones trust and then turn their backs on u........ *goes to pocket and pulls out a headband thats competely covered in scratches, cracks, and a large slash mark that goes right through the leaf in the center*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm
Miku shook her head "that...that can't be true..." she looked at him her eyes filled with tears "can't you try to understand that not everyone is like that!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 pm
me: this headband is a constant reminder of why i tried to stop trusting anyone and stopped opening up......... but its just so hard * it starts to rain, i look up and my tears of pain are mixed with the rain* on that day i was betrayed by the preson who i........ once called my friend........ my brother the first person who i ever made a bond with......... now i wish i hadn't  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Miku still on the ground replied "i see...i'm sorry...for making you bring up bad memories..." she felt the rain pour down on her "it seems the rain is crying again...it reminds me of Amegakure...of home..." she started to cry again why is that all i ever do is hurt people!? i can't make anyone smile...i'm so weak too... she thought "i'm sorry Ryoku...i was being so selfish..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm
Takai dissappeared. She reappered outside of the sound village. Takai sighed and walked through the gate ninja.
Sound nin immediatly appeared by her side"What are you doing here!?"One of them demanded.
Takai flipped her hair behind her should,showing her curse mark"I need to see orochimaru...now..."She muttered and let them show here the way.

Yuumei looked up at Nao and nodded"Okay..."He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm
Nao smiled softly again she sat down on the soft grass "by the way Yuumei...how long have you known you were a demon?" she asked picking up a nearby flower  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 pm
Yuumei sat down across from her an absent mindedly played with a piece of grass. He looked up at her when she asked the question."Since I was five..."He replied.

Takai stepped into the large cave like opening and started walking when the ninja dissappeared. She kept walking till she came to a halt in front of a thick door. She slowly opened it and stepped inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm
*kneels down*........ no i sould be sorry........ i didn't to make u cry....... i know u meant well and i'm sorry for saying what i said eailer....... *throws headband into the lake*......... now i can start anew *smiles* sanbi........ where's the nearest temple
sanbi: the eastern temple is 6 miles off the coast of Amegakure soo its pretty close from here if u leave now
me: then thats what we'll do........ Summoning Jutsu *summons a dragon*.... come Miku lets go *holds out hand*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Miku looked at him and nodded wiping her tears away she smiled cheerfully and grabbed onto his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Nao twirled the flower in her hand around "i see...i've known since i was five too...i guess we are pretty on the same track..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 pm
Yuumei ripped the piece of grass apart"My parents were murdered by Orochimaru..."He muttered.

"Hello and who might you be?"Orochimaru licked his lips and stood up.

Takai glared at him"You know who I am!"She yelled.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff