Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 pm
[Fah...KO'd already?]

He falls backward and bumps his supposedly concussed head on the floor....he lies there in a mush of clothes, flesh and brass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:09 pm
Ice kind of blushes. "It comes with being alone for so long and having to defend yourself... I don't know what we are going to do with him, it was a reflex. He should wake up shortly though...", she said, looking at Sai worriedly.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:18 pm
Right on cue...or say five minutes later Derron wakes and quickly hops to his feet and pulls out a strange looking device that was tucked in his at the back of his pants. He points it at the two still slightly confused as to whats going on.

(The Device I happen to be talking about is a Ray-gun....*snicker* it looks a lot like this: http://img176.imageshack.us/i/dscf0084oc3.jpg/ )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Ice looks at Derron with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to do that to you. Put that thing away or you might hurt someone.."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Derron is suffering from delusions (Due to the several times he has smashed his head into rock today) and believes to think that she is threatening him. He aims at her chest...arm about as steady as a elephant on a tight rope. He pull the lever on the device...and a green bolt the size of a tennis ball fires from the barrel. It completely misses but it blazes a hole through the wall.

He allows the device to slide from his grasp and drops to his knees....looking more confused than before.

(I think I want Derron to be the Loco one biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm
Ice jumps, startled and glares at Derron, feeling threatened. Her eyes flare a dark red and she bares her fangs. "I said put that thing away before you hurt someone!"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Bleh....I have to go out to visit my aunt now...>.< I'll post tommorow! Bye!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:45 pm
[Bye darling XD Have fun]  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm
[Oi...I'm back...>.<]

Derron picks the device up and slides it back away on his belt..he then scootches himself against the wall and sighs....he still isn't sure if he's seeing things or if it's for real. Obviously the bumps to the head had done something

User Image

[Heh..I just wanted to add the Banner ^^]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Ice moves closer to Sai, unsure what to do and not wanting him to get hurt.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 am
Sai glanced sideways at Ice, noticing her trying to protect him and he sighed, "Well, I guess there's no hiding from this..." and he walked up to Derron and spread his wings out his long pointed ears and fangs exposed and he grinned, "We mean you no harm...I know this must be a rather strange sight to you, but we demons aren't the bloodthirsty monsters you humans think we are...we normally try to hide from these situations, but there isn't any hiding from this one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Derron is pushed back against the wall, yet again afraid of the odd happenings. He slowly scootches himself up the wall, to where he is standing.

He repeats aloud, more for himself "Bloodthirsty...." then eyes them over being a major skeptic. "Demons...right...uh....Wh-where did you both come from? Just sprout out of the ground did you?"

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 pm
Sai grinned nervously, "Well, normally, I live and hide in the woods...but I've kinda been asked to come here for a little while...and she just kinda found me by chance..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Derron nods...."Right...but where did you come from? Were you born to a normal mother?" he asked this being completely sincere.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm
Sai tilted his head, "Yes...I had a mother...but then she,..." he shook his head, not knowing why he blurted that out. He scratched the back of his head.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff