Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

+~ s h e e p i e ~+

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:59 am
Name's Dara. :B
(EWWW. IT'S DORA THE EXPLORAHH!H!!!!OMFGDIE.)
That's what most people think about when they hear my name being called. Yikes.
*sigh*
My age is most likely of no importance here, but...I might as well spill: I'm 14. My beef-day is March 12th.
Well, people on gaia either call me Dara or Sheepie.
My music interests consist of Rock, Punk-Rock, Softcore, Hardcore, and some Techno. I also listen to Metal&Indie. Not most of the time, but..when I'm in the either EMOLICIOUS mood, emo's in my player. And when I'm in the OMFGKEEELLL!! mood, Metal shall be heard through the walls. LOL *snort*
I'm one of THE biggest Fall Out Boy lovers at my school (next to dear Sammie-kins <333) and we both swoon over Pete (sexy-lumberjackXD lmao don't ask), Patt-cake (Patrick), Jesus (Andy xD EMO-CORE!!), and Trohmania (Joe <3). I think the first time I had ever even heard of any Fall Out Boy videos/music & such..I had been watching the first premiere of 'Saturday' and all of the sudden, I was like "WOAH. Who are these guys? They sound..interesting." But..after that day, I had forgotten to search them up. BUMMER. -__-; But..as time passed, and started seeing them again in like..magazines and on covers of stuff, and was like, "Wait..I've heard of these guys!! :0" And a week after, and I saw the premiere of "Sugar, we're goin down" and immediately asked if any of my friends might have ever heard or owned one of their cd's. And..thankfully, my friend had their 'From Under the Cork Tree" album. :] So..that's when I finally began loving them. <33

I'm also one of the biggest DORKS of my era.
I have many friends, and I have one crush (<333xinfinity RONNNN...*fantisizes*), so, i don't spend any of my time looking for TRUE friends or lovers on here, I just like to chat & make Fall Out Boy friends.
I hate punk-posers and any preps who think they are better than me, because, firstly, they AREN'T. And they never will be. >:K I know that because, frankly, punk-rockers were always better than preps in the beginning, and they always will be. ^_^

Uhhm. I'm gonna stop introing myself, and let the other coolio people do their things. =D Bye!! <33

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:18 am
My name is I don't like my given name so just call me Miki.
Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands.
Music is my life therapy
I'm fourteen and my birthday is in December..

dreaming_loser

cosmic_blue

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:49 pm
Quixotic Faye
I'm Faye - not my real name, cause I hate my name and call myself Faye in real life. And if Starburstnova/Jokiemo feel old at 17/18, then I'm freakin' ancient at 21, nearly 22. I've been into Fall Out Boy for a few months, and it's pretty awesome to have a band to be excited about again.

Honey I'm 23 you got nothing to worry about!

My name is Jo and I live in England. I compleatly agree with the above statement its IS awesome to have a band to be excited about again. I also joined this forum coz I think my boyfriend is getting sick of hearing how amazing Pete Wentz is stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:59 pm
I am Shimi, Daron, Livvie, but you can call me Andy or Hollow. It's this thing..Me and 2 of my friends say we're Pete, Patrick and Andy, we need a Joe. But in real life.

I believe that Joe and Andy are underappreciated, and they deserve to be in YOUR and YOUR and YOUR siggies! I mean, sure, Pete and Patrick are really, REALLY hawt, but, Joe founded the band! And what's a band without a drummer?!

That's all you need to know. ;D

F E L L A T I O

supergirldawn

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:54 pm
Hey, I'm rebecca.
I'm 13 and I've loved FOB since I heard their songs.
I love the video for Saturday. Patrick had his hat off! I don't mean to sound preppy, but OMG!
I majorly heart Peterpanda. I'm thinking about him so much that I scare myself. Reinventing the Wheel To Run Myself Over is an awesome song, though I now like The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes cause I discovered it recently. Most of the people at my school are ignorant and hate Fob, but I obsess over them. I don't suffer from addiction, I enjoy every minute of it.
Well, yeah, pretty much it except i need a summer job so I can get about 3oo dollars other wise, I'll be crying
TTFN ROTFL LMAO LOL WTH WTF OMFG OMG STFU HGB FOB GCH TAI TBS  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:34 pm
hi..im Carly
im sixteen years old
i love love love Fall out Boy! heart
i have all of their {original cds FUTCT,take this to your grave,and EOWYG}except: My tongue will always be the B-side of my mouth
i have only recently discovered their magnificance in December  

Hearts_On_Sleeves

7,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Optical Tampon

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:51 pm
Hiya everyone!! I don't really like anyone to know my real name on gaia unless I trust you enough but even if I do you may get a fake name, so just call me Gin ((or make up weird nicknames like all my friends do on here xp )). I'm fourteen and my birthday is on November 29.

I first saw Fall Out Boy on I think their Sugar We're Goin Down video. At first I was like "They seem okay I guess". Then my friend started to freak out about them and I remembered I heard one of their songs and decided I should listen to them more. So I went to the OnDemand thingy and looked for them in the music part. I saw Saturday on there and watched it then started to really get into the band and I watched that over and over again ^^;. Then I started to listen to the few songs of theirs on my mediaplayer. Finally I talked my folks into buying me one of their cds. To date I only have Take This Gun To Your Grave but I want From Under The Cork Tree badly!! So I may just get my friend to burn it for me. So anyway I'm gunna stop introducing me now later taters!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:16 am
I'm Patrick
my birthday is in June and I'm 16
im currently learning acoustic guitar; listening to FOB was the final thing that made me decide to do so
my iPod alarm clock wakes me up to FOB and they are all I listen to at skool
I even bought a hat like Pat Stump's cause hes the man  

Plynn

~Lil_Coco~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:47 pm
Hello to all! My name is Christina. I live in Iowa. I am 13 years old and my birthday is April 25th. I'm basically what you would call a dork. I like to read GOOD books and i'm quite the sucker for romance movies. I'm teaching myself the acoustic guitar right now..although I wanted a electric one =(. I like to sing and write poetry and songs. I don't really like people who don't accept me, posers, and most preps ( one of my friends is a prep..she can get annoying at times, lol).

I've been a fan of Fall Out Boy ever since the 'Sugar, we're going down' video came out. Just that one particular video made me love them...either that or it was because of the song 'Grand Theft Autumn', yes I fell inlove with the song. Anyways, my other favorite bands are:
My Chemical RomanceUser Image
&
Panic! At the Disco

...OH YEAH! I almost forgot.. >.> I love making friends with fans of Fall Out Boy...who wouldn't? Okay, well I'll shut up right now, so you all can get on with your lives. Bye!!! User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:02 pm
Hi I'm new Umm name is private and I jioned this guild because! FALL OUT BOY ROCK'S xp  

Dj_terc

ELLEN ECSTASY.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:43 am
Of Course Nobody Reads These After they Have Posted So..
I'm Frank [Real Name=Ellen]
I'm 13
I Like Fall Out Boy
I'ma Wanna Make new Friends
I Always Feel Unwanted/Unloved
Music And Holiday Camps Are My Therapy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:15 am
I'm Naomi. ninja
Girl. 15. Rock Bands. Nail polish. Polish. Fall Out Boy. Computers. Gaia. Video games. Books. Writing.

The usual. sweatdrop

If you have any questions for me, just ask.. I promise I don't bite, mucho.
domokun

naomixsan

Smoldrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:10 pm
i am 13 turning 14 on august 16(cant wait!!!)i love fall out boy with all my heart(a little bit goes to my family and friends smile ) i went to the black clouds and underdog tour in april that was flipplin wicked!!! well about me im very hyper and i have a good sense of humor. there thats all i can think about right now i absolutley hate people who think they are fall out boy fans just because they know 2 songs that irritates the flip out of me i have all of their cd's and i think every female fll out boy fan has a crush on either pete,patrick,andy, or joe and male fans too personaly i think andy is really hot pete, patrick,and joe are hot too its just that andy in my opinion is the hottest  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:55 pm
Nooq
I'm Patrick
my birthday is in June and I'm 16
im currently learning acoustic guitar; listening to FOB was the final thing that made me decide to do so
my iPod alarm clock wakes me up to FOB and they are all I listen to at skool
I even bought a hat like Pat Stump's cause hes the man

I just learned this recently because people were screaming at me on my about page, but apparently patrick stump doesn't like to be called pat. hehe, I have a newsboy cap like his too, although I didn't realise it was exactly like his (except for the colour) until after I got it.
I was going to post a new bubble for myself but I might as well go into it. I won't tell you my name because I'm really lucky my mom actually still lets me go on gaia after she found out what it was. My nicknames are penwielder and KILTIE - for some reason I always capitalise it. I'm almost sixteen; my birthday's in October. I only realised I liked Fall Out Boy in... April I guess, but now they are my favourite band, among others, but still above the rest. One thing I would like to do soon is start learning bass. I now cannot listen to anything without following the bass through the song, even if I am singing to it.  

penwielder

rubber d u c k i e

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Hello.
My name is Ari. I'm a chick and 13. I <3 FOB's 'Take This To Your Grave' album. It's my fav. album in the world.

A couple other fav. bands are:
Cursive,
MCR,
HH,
JEW,
GD,
and so many other bands I'm too lazy to put down.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff