Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ary Keeyara - Breeding (Closed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm
Customing in to Lorolei/Soro's litter!

Name of SoA: Mihr'senka (means Friendship Shadow)
Species: Lion
Pride: Antianeira
Parents: Lorelei x Soro
Description: Broken down below;
Appearance: She is an unusual cross between mother, father and inherited some traits from her grandmother. Colour wise, her coat is a dark ebony like her father's mane. The reference image below better shows what I'm talking about when I say she has some crimson spots beneath both her eyes. . . they're the hue of her father's fur but are in Lorelei's varying sizes i.e. large to small. Like her mother, she has a stripe down her back and the top of her tail, but it is also the crimson colour of her father.

Her stomach markings have been designed similar to that of her grandmother Sao. Her front paws harbor the duel spirals, the front one being Lorelei's khaki with the back spirals her father's crimson. Her back feet follow similarly to Sao's pattern of stripes, both khaki and crimson. Her stomach fur is khaki like Lorele's but it does have a small spiral near the bottom of her belly that runs up her sides. Crimson spots, similar upon her face, are above and below the peak of the spiral.

Her hair and tail tip are the darkest purple on Lorelei though she does possess the same pale outlines. Lorelei's faded pink nose tip was also inherited.

Her eyes can be a surprise (even though they're red in the image). Both mother and father's colours looked nice.
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): Example
Lorele's Gramma

***Feel free to take any artistic liberty/license with her too. : P She does NOT have to look spot on like my crummy doodle. . . seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am
MK and I have given permission for these. whee

Uta
Customing in to Lorolei/Soro's litter!

Name of SoA: Mihr'senka (means Friendship Shadow)
Appearance: She is an unusual cross between mother, father and inherited some traits from her grandmother. Colour wise, her coat is a dark ebony like her father's mane. The reference image below better shows what I'm talking about when I say she has some crimson spots beneath both her eyes. . . they're the hue of her father's fur but are in Lorelei's varying sizes i.e. large to small. Like her mother, she has a stripe down her back and the top of her tail, but it is also the crimson colour of her father.

Her stomach markings have been designed similar to that of her grandmother Sao. Her front paws harbor the duel spirals, the front one being Lorelei's khaki with the back spirals her father's crimson. Her back feet follow similarly to Sao's pattern of stripes, both khaki and crimson. Her stomach fur is khaki like Lorele's but it does have a small spiral near the bottom of her belly that runs up her sides. Crimson spots, similar upon her face, are above and below the peak of the spiral.

Her hair and tail tip are the darkest purple on Lorelei though she does possess the same pale outlines. Lorelei's faded pink nose tip was also inherited.

Her eyes can be a surprise (even though they're red in the image). Both mother and father's colours looked nice.
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): Example
Lorele's Gramma

***Feel free to take any artistic liberty/license with her too. : P She does NOT have to look spot on like my crummy doodle. . . seriously.

Kaimi Kalani
Name: Buru (Means Bull)

Eyes: Red like his father's
Mane/Tail: Black like his father's
Main Body color: Red like his father's in some brighter tone if possible
Fur markings: Gray nose that fades like mom. The scorpion marking on his father but only the tail that will be located on his forward most front leg about where a sock marking would come to a end just below the tuft of hair. Just the tail, not the rest...I know it's odd but it serves a purpose later on, plot wise. The scorpion tail will be the color of his grandmother's white portion of her markings on her sides fading from the light light blue his grandmother has on her chest, and really the only constant reminder that he isn't just his father's child.

Sergeant Sargent

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:03 pm
Customing into Noi x Bwana litter, I have my own permission lmao

Name: Pending
Species: Leopon
Desc: 1. Base - #B80000
2. Panda markings - #F6D20B (these are around the eyes, the legs, and the ears, and the nose is this colour)
3. Eyes - #A30000

edit: here you go Colours  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Panda, you mind showing those colors to me in an image? I don't know how to set colors in photoshop using HTML terms.  

Ary Keeyara

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:20 pm
Ary: To put a number code into Photoshop you double click on the color palette (foreground/background) on the Tool bar. The green outline shows what you need to click.

And then you copy and paste the code in the area towards the bottom right on the pop-up. You paste the code in there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm
Customing in to Bluu's (hyena) litter, Bluefire Dragonz does know about this :3

Quote:
Name: -pending-
Species: Hyena
Pack: Rogue
Parents: Bluu x Uziwa mzao
Description: Semi-random custom please :3
Appearance: Features that I like from Bluu - the blue colourscheme, flames are pretty but not necessary :3
Features that I like from Uziwa - the two pale shades of green/teal, nose-back stripe, coloured toes

Interpret this how you will <333

I'll do my best to get a trade to you asap after work tomorrow <3  

Amy D

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 am
I didn't do that litter. D; Sorry Amy!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 am
Ooops! Sorry Ary, Blue said you did xD *gonk!*  

Amy D

Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm
Swampies~  
Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm
Firekin~

So 1+1=2  

Ary Keeyara

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 pm
Custom in for Iroh x Rellik Breeding
I have permission from us both? XD

Name: -will decide later-
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Parents: Iroh x Rellik
Offspring: N/A
Description: White base with cream-colored tiger stripes (like boy #2 from breeding litter, even have some stripes be a bit more pronounced since they will be so light in color, you could even put some stripes on the legs/forearm area where boy#2 lacks), gold eyes (also like boy #2), cream colored nose. I'd like his head and tail fluff to be a combination of both cream and white streaks (have hte cream stripes/streaks start at the beginning, closest to haning over face, and fading inward into white (like his mother has black fading into ehr hair fluff) same idea with tail fluff) I trust your judgment and know you will make it look more fantastic than any ref I could do for the fluff! White inside of ears.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Dad
Mom
-boy #2 from litter! you know him ;D-

sending a combination of an item and gold~  
Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 pm
Tab's litter~  

Ary Keeyara

Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm
Breeding lalala~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 am
was given permission to post this for unzu and akinyi~ >w<

Name: tbd
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): cub
Species: lion
Parents: Unzu x Akinyi
Description: ref! all markings basically come from parents annd i just horribly sketched them on the ref 8D; main pelt color is a mix of both akinyi's cream and unzu's tan.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://amy.ordinary-vanity.net/lala/unzuakinyi.jpg  

Ameh

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Customing into Unzu x Akinyi with permission~

Name: PENDING
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Cub
Parents: Unzu x Akinyi
Description: Please see the ref? He's very much like his mama, with a bit of daddy's darkness showing through.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference~  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces