Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am
"I'm you were the one under that tree," Rosily replied, smiling with him, and leaned her head against him. Looking to her mother and sister, she said, "So, um... Maybe we should leave before some comes to find us covered in blood and by the, ur, mess we left... human police don't exactly respond well to bloody parks..." She glanced at the place under the tree, which was were the blood was. Ren still had his on his hand and down his neck, and she had some down her front a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 am
Diva missed Nathan so much, but she eventually stopped crying"Let's go"She said jumping from tree to tree

(DIVA NEEDS A CHEVALIER)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Elena nodded and looked at her sister and smiled, "Catch up with us soon ok?" she said as she gave her sister a quick hug, then jumped up into the trees after her mother.

((We need more guys in this rp -_-))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Ren watched Elena leave as he still held on close to Rosily, "What did she mean by 'catch up with them soon'?" he asked laughing slightly, "Do they expect us to be gone for a while?" he smiled and held her out in front of him, "You're right though, we should get cleaned off before anyone sees us like this." Ren offered his hand to her as he stretched out his wings, ready to take flight, "We can stop off at my place to wash off if you'd like." He said calmly.

((Yeah, I'm practically the only guy here))

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"Sounds good. I think they just were giving us time to do just that." Rosily told him, taking his otherhand. She stepped closer to Ren, looking up at him again. He's actually alot taller then me... she noticed, but cleared her mind of that and said to him, "ready when you are"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:25 pm
Rose: Black
Name: Jackson C. Yau (Jack)
Image: Jackson C. Yau
Bio: It was dark, late at night. He was running for his life. The 20 year old, piano sensation was going to die. As he fell, he got stabbed about 16 times by a ruthless assassin. As he lay there motionless, eyes closed, breath cold, he was shockingly a wake. He didn't know how or when, but he was alive. What was left was a fully bloom black rose. He keeps it at all time. Over the years he heard rumors of chevaliers. He finally relieved that he was one...

Over the years, he began research, he searched for the one that saved him. Day by Day, watching the news, to find information. Concentrating when she would appear. Nothing. He began to panic, until this day. The familiar scent. It caught his attention. As he grin, he walked towards where they were about to meet.

Species: Chevalier
Weapons/Powers: Jack has the ability to see a few hours ahead of the future, no one believed him that is. He is always seen with his scythe, like most Chevaliers he has magnificent wings, blood red. His nails are long enough to stab someone through the chest, like a blade, in fact it is one of his gifts as a chevalier.

((sent a request to join the guild))  

EpicN3rd

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 am
(will you please be diva's or elana's chevalier  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 pm
He took her hand and picked her up to carry her; he held her close to his body as he jumped off the ground and into the night sky. He flew with her tightly in his arms, "So tell me my sweet Rosily.. I feel like I've known you my whole life and yet we just met a couple hours ago.." he said with a smile as he looked down at her, "Tell me more about yourself." He said in a soft voice.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 am
(DIVA NEEDS A CHEVALIER)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm
Rosily gripped him tight not in fear but in exuberance as they soared through the night sky, knocked temporarily breathless when he took off by the veiw. "I grew up under the watch of the Red Shield, an organization that hunts what is left of the Kyropterans." She told him breathlessly, over the wind. But it wasn't to difficult because they were so close, and she continued to gaze out at the city below. They'd flown over the park, and the city lights were out again. "I never was exposed to the public much, and also spent a lot of time with Kai, my gaurdian. Up until my last birthday, that is. Now that I've reached my full maturity, they've given me full freedom, with good reason. I was a danger to the human society when I was, because I was... 'granted' certain powers at birth one I couldn't control until I was older. "  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Ren looked straight ahead and nodded, aknowledging her words. "I see, that does make sense." he said as he flapped his wings once to get more air under them, "Sorry but.. I know it is unfair of me to ask you about yourself when I cannot tell anything of myself to you.. well.. not yet anyway.. it's still too soon for me to tell anyone about my past.. so forgive me.. Rosily.." he said as he looked down at her with somewhat a sad expression, "It's not that I don't trust you.. it's just it's a hard subject to talk about.. you understand.. don't you..?" he asked almost in a whisper while still holding her close.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 am
Rosily nodded, a sad note stung inside of her by the sad look Ren had. "Of course I understand. There's more to my story too... but we can share with each other gradually, there's no rush." Rosily laughed slightly at her last comment, a small smile playing on her lips for a moment. Something seemed to be amusing to her.  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am
Ren snapped out of his saddening state and looked down at Rosily again, a smile went across his face at the sight of her laughing, "What's so funny Rosily?" he asked her as he slowly began to decline, they were almost to his house.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 am
Rosily noticed the decent, but said nothing about it just yet. Instead, she looks up at him with a peaceful look; she trusted him completely, even though they'd really only met less than an hour ago, and she couldn't explain it, even though she suspected the reason why. "Ren, how old do you think I am?" she asks him, deflecting his question with one of her own.  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:32 am
He noticed that she dodged his question, but decided to ignore it, "You look about 18 to 19 at the least.." he looked at her, then looked down toward the ground where he was decending; and before they knew it, he was standing at the front door to his house with Rosily still in his arms, "Well.. here we are.." he said tiredly. It wasn't that nice of a house and it wasn't that big either, it was only built with three rooms. Ren gently set Rosily down, and opened the door for her. As he stood opening the door, Ren looked out in front of his home; it sat on a hillside, far enough away from the town so people wouldn't bother him, but close enough to walk there and get food, supplies, etc. He had a full side-arial view of the town and it looked beautiful at night.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff