Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Cheyv smiled at Nala.
"i didnt know i could do that..."

Aury slept.

"my moma changes different becasue she is a tiger, the strongest cat out there, and she struggles with her body wanting to be pure animal"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm
"I know what you mean some of our clan loses there mind to our animal forms when we first change into it so we made these darts in case it happens i am glad it worked for her wasent fully sure it would because her change is different then ours we dont fully lose our mind but are sometimes overcome by our animal form for awhile."  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm
Chevy sat and stroked her mothers fur,

only Seraph and i know this but, once she changed and she destroyed a whole other clan, she can be very dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 pm
"I see! my clan has the same issue if we cannot controll our animal forms or if we lose controll even for 1 second we will fight till we are killed and can never change back to ourselves without that stuff i gave her. Lucky me i have alot more of it at my home!  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Chevy crawled into Nala's lap and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 pm
Seraph walekd in and sighed "SO..what I'm like the only one here who can control myself?"
Serpahgot on all fours, his body glowed for a moment then he turned into a fox, a big fox half the ize of a man, but a real fox, he also had all the animal instinct, but also was in control of himself, he made fox noises to try and comunicate
'See, I fell special now~'  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 am
Aury got up shook and roared.

she swirled around and feel down as she morphed back into a fur.

she put her hand on her head and winced"

What hapened?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 am
"I am not fully sure but i guess you turned wild i gave you a dart and lucky me it worked. i realy should thank her though!" she said as she pointed to chevy who was now sleeping on her lap. "If she hadent stoped you long enough i would be dead! Seraph your not the only one that can controll there animal form! I can its just if i ever give into it i will be much stronger but, i can never become human again though with the darts like the one i used on aury we can at least regain controll of or animal form but we can never be a fur again.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:19 pm
Seraph stood on his legs, looking liek a begging fox, morphing back and nodded "I see, I didnt know that" He walked to Aury and held her "please, be more careful, about that side, for me and CHevy"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Aury loked at him apologetically.

"im sorry,"

She walked downstair and cuddled herself into a corner thinking about that she did.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 pm
"I will" she said as she picked up chevy who was still asleep on her lap. "Would you make sure she has someone next to her when she awakes i must make sure that dart didnt have any unwanted side effects." she said as she headed down stairs to where aury was after handing the now sleep chevy over to seraph. "Are you ok? she said to aury making sure there where no changes to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 pm
Aury looked at Nala as tears brimed in her eyes.

"im okay...i just...i couldve killed you." Aury shooked her head.

"im so sorry"  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:31 pm
"Its ok to be honest i realy dont think that could have happend!" she said in a sweet voice trying to calm aury down. "Here its the same kind of dart that i used the first time if you Ever feel like thats going to happen again just use this!" she said handing her a bag full of the darts. "They seem to work and as far as i can see they dont have any bad side effects for you. and dont worry i have alot of them at my job." Nala said as she smiled sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:50 pm
"Nothing to worry about ok?" Seraph walked over and sat close to her, wrappig his arms around hr nizzling her "your forgiven"  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Aury rubbed her red eyes.

"thanks" she took the darts and hid them.

she saw Chevy.

She got down on her knees and she opened her amrs wide.
Cheyv came running and jumped into her.

Aury smiled.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas