Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm
Kyo laughed, "I know the work involved and I'm up for it, do you know where wild ones live?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 pm
John grinned. "mostly around the forests. some can be found in the deserts too though"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 pm
Kyo was almost itching with anticipation, he didn't even know there were still wild horses. "So when can we start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:09 am
John shrugged. "as soon as we find one. though we need some stuff for the horse. but it will be better to get that once we've caught one" John signaled to the man at the gate. the gate opened slowly.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:34 pm
Kyo couldn't help but smile, he was glad to finally have something really good to look forward to. He relaxed as they approached the gate, being near so many people always made him uneasy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:40 pm
"Next town is west of here. theres a forest north-west of here. so we'l look while scavenge for material." John looked Kyo. "But...if you want to follow me around and so you got to help me gather these materials."  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Kyo smiled, "You've done a lot for me already, I'll definitely try to pay you back.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 am
John chuckeled. "I guess you already know the basics of scavanging"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 am
Kyo laughed, "You find something worth keeping and you do so..that's one reason why I'm still alive." he trudged through the sand and rock next to the horse.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 am
john nodded. "exactly. and if we find valuable things we dont need, we sell tem."  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am
Kyo nodded and looked ahead at the distance, "I figured as much, and with the stuff you find, you match them up with another's order and receive payment in return."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:19 pm
John nodded again. "Yeah. there is stuff we keep to ourself though. ammo, food and such"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 am
Kyo grinned, "Necessities...in other words..." he couldn't help but feel the thrill of putting himself to use. Hanging out with John was kinda growing on him. He was learning so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 am
"Yeah. thats pretty much all there is about it. the rest you'l learn while doing it." It would be good to have some company for once. and this kid learned pretty quickly  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am
Kyo was still looking around ahead of him when he tripped over something. Whatever it was left a metallic thud ringing in the breeze. He got up, a skinned knee wasn't that big of a deal, but whatever tripped him pissed him off and he turned to see what it was. It seemed to be a metal plate of some kind, but it was mostly buried.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff