Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Kero began floating next to Daniel as they walked to Daniels school.

Daniel looked at his sakura card wondering how it will feel to use it in a battle like who ever those peopel in that park did.

(by the wya if you guys are mad at me can you please tell me cause I am really sorry about not having been on)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm
((I'm not mad. The good thing is that you came back and didn't abandon us. =] ))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 pm
(okay. and I dont mean to. Im just doing alot. and I am sorry about megan (zara the teenage witch). at least Im kero. smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 pm
((So, so sorry, I'm at writing camp right now. Packed days, concrete walls, after activity assignments, I only get decent wifi on one corner of the bed.
I'm handing things over to Liz for now, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up))  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 pm
(( Here I go ! ))

Mark shook his head, he stared at the clock on the small table, it read 6:00. Mark groaned and slid out of his bed, he gragged himself to the shower, after being in there for 20 minutes he dried himself off and put on clean white clothes, like he wore every day. Mark moved over to the kitchen in his small appartment, he opened the fridge and pulled out some grapes and strawberries. He took out a bowl and poured cheerios into it, ten cut the fruit in half and placed it in. After doing the same with a bannana he poured milk into the bowl, grabbed a spoon and started munching on his breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 am
Daniel sighed and but the card back into his school bag. as he walked further up he saw a girl in a Strawberry and pokadotted yellow dress with a white shirt underneath.
"thats alot of colors for the morning...." he muttered aloud.

Kero went back to sitting on his shoulder as he saw the people and nodded in agreementwith Daniel before pretended to just be a stuffed toy on his shoulder.  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 pm
Yashie sprinted to the nearest window in Nikko's apartment and squinted. There was a faint aura, and it felt very familiar. She scanned the area, but all hopes of finding where it came from ended with disappointment. "Do you know if there are other," Yashie paused to think of the right words, "citizens that can control magic?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Nikko frowned a little by her comment. "Yeah, a little. Oh, Aki." Nikko turned to grab his coat and then heard her comment. "Anyone else that can use magic? Not that I know of." Nikko felt a faint prescence of something, but decided to cast it aside.

[[no worries guys. Everyone gets busy, its understandable.]]  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 pm
Yashie stared at the window. She was determined to find out who was responsible for this new magic aura. Looking at Nikko getting his coat, Yashie decided to put on her sky blue jacket. She zipped it so that the upper part of the dress wasn't seen, but the white top was still visible. "Does this look better for the first day at a new school?" The unusual dress had turned into an equally unusual skirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Nikko looked over the dress which was now a skirt. It still looked awkward. "Yashie.........I don't know how to say this but.....its still weird." Nikko walked back into his mothers room and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "This might be a little better." Nikko Handed her the clothes then felt the aura again. What is it?  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 pm
"Ah, okay. I guess it is." Yashie supposed it would hurt Nikko's reputation to be seen with her, who not only was a new student but was also dressed oddly. So much for feeling whimsical. Yashie didn't mind very much though. It was better than looking like a fool. "Where's your bathroom?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Nikko smiled a little, but could tell she was sad. "I'm not embarrassed by you or anything." Nikko smiled sadly. "Its down the hall and to your left." Nikko couldn't help but think that he said something stupid.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Aki squirmed a bit in her seat as she chatted with her friends. Something magic was nearby, and it was either in her school, the private school, or across the street at the public school. One of her friends started teasing her when she squirmed, talking perversely about this and that and those and them.

"I'm starting to regret I ever told you I started dating Nikko," Aki harumphed. "to be honest I'm getting this funny feeling, like someones pouring icewater over my brain and it's dripping down my neck."

It felt like Madame Cho was casting a spell, but the circus was back in Dallas right now, miles away. Shaking it off she continued to pay more attention to her friends and focus on their plans to go shopping at the mall later.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 pm
"No worries. Thanks for not lying to me about how I look." With a reassuring smile, Yashie went to the bathroom and changed. Deeming herself suitable after looking in the mirror, she had a little skip in her step as she walked back. "This looks better, right?"  

sosnoel

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm
(( crying i wana get accepted... i keep reading this forum everyday... ive even memorized what is on some pages... crying might i say the girl with the magical aunt is my fave so far xp ))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff