Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

I tryed keeping it between furry and the show, but it's one of my favorite picture, that I've done. just cause of the theme really. It came to mind one day, and I just couldn't get rid of it. It then spanwed all these story ideas. I have two in the rough state. Was hoping my mate could have helped me, but didn't come on today. I'll probably make a short seires out of them. Also a short story I had, that was set in Florida, in an alternate reality basicaly, cause all the characters are there, not the jungle.

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures.php?pid=327601&size=full

too lazy to go through my site to get it, so here is the one I posted on Fanart Central

Oh yeah, I couldn't ever see that happening. xd But hey, your art is definatly improving.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:10 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
*rolls in* Yo, what up all you homos?

But but...

*gropes your's* hehe

whee

Your a** is mine, think Af has clearance too. But it's mine ^^

You sure it doesn't forget who you are? surprised

hmm, me thinks your hinting something.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

Now why would I hint to that. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Diana Vulpes
Skuger Moonclaw

I tryed keeping it between furry and the show, but it's one of my favorite picture, that I've done. just cause of the theme really. It came to mind one day, and I just couldn't get rid of it. It then spanwed all these story ideas. I have two in the rough state. Was hoping my mate could have helped me, but didn't come on today. I'll probably make a short seires out of them. Also a short story I had, that was set in Florida, in an alternate reality basicaly, cause all the characters are there, not the jungle.

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures.php?pid=327601&size=full

too lazy to go through my site to get it, so here is the one I posted on Fanart Central

Oh yeah, I couldn't ever see that happening. xd But hey, your art is definatly improving.

Actually, one of the stories I wrote. Tell of how that all came about, well the heart tag saying "Whiskers' Pup" was for picture sake.

and thanks. I have alot of ideas for B and W art and stories, so I probably actually finnal get some stuff done. I have to wait till I finnish the penciling of the 10 page yiff yaoi comic I'm working on though.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:14 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

couse you love it XP I've lured you into the queer side of the force, and there is no going back. Muhahahaha. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:16 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

couse you love it XP I've lured you into the queer side of the force, and there is no going back. Muhahahaha. XP

But I'm not fully on the queer side. blaugh  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:17 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

nor fully on the stright side. XP As Phile Can Sebben once said. "Ha HA! .... Bi curious" XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:19 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

nor fully on the stright side. XP As Phile Can Sebben once said. "Ha HA! .... Bi curious" XP

xd rofl  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:20 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

Being bi is a fun place, but gets just as much grief sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:21 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

xd rofl

swear they change how his name is said, in liek every episode. Phil is like the only part that stays the same.

*hugs*

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:23 pm
Diana Vulpes
Skuger Moonclaw

Being bi is a fun place, but gets just as much grief sweatdrop

I belive every one is Bi at some point, some it never changes, other it dose. Weather born either gay or straight, there is some point that you feel intrested in the oposite of what you normaly like. Nothing wrong with it, I like bi men, cause that means I can get em too XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:26 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

I belive every one is Bi at some point, some it never changes, other it dose. Weather born either gay or straight, there is some point that you feel intrested in the oposite of what you normaly like. Nothing wrong with it, I like bi men, cause that means I can get em too XP

*snickers* Yeah, I tend to feel that every living being has at least some bi-curiosity ingrained into them. While others are full blown homosexuals.

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:27 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
swear they change how his name is said, in liek every episode. Phil is like the only part that stays the same.

*hugs*

What show are we talking about here? sweatdrop *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:30 pm
Diana Vulpes
Skuger Moonclaw

*snickers* Yeah, I tend to feel that every living being has at least some bi-curiosity ingrained into them. While others are full blown homosexuals.

Sexualy, I'm gay. I just love men like no body's buisness. But my heart is open to all, why I'm with my mate. dosen't mean I don't enjoy her, in those ways. She's like the last female I have that intrest in.

No, I don't have it for Zig, or Sasha, or such. I only like them, cause I love Yiff Stars ^^ Relitives, in the family of perversion, and stuff. I'm lieka distance cousen, since I only collect yiff, I'm not a star.... yet <<

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:32 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

*hugs*

What show are we talking about here? sweatdrop *hugs*

Harvy Birdman, Atterny of Law..at law.... << something like that.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff