Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

link45789

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 pm
As we entered the base my freinds were stoped anmd striped doewn to see the one in charge this was the first time i have seen the one they took us too he said his name was Roen and that he was in charg of us for now on we didnt like that much and told him to look up our leader to see if he was still in the mojave he went over to a termanal and started typeing he came back and said he was alive but he was wanted for reasoning with our enemy the Brotherhood Of Steel we told him that out leader had never done anything like that and he went mad and sent us to be locked in our rooms

the next day our room doorxs opened and we went to go eat and the boss told us he was sorry for yesterday and that he had work for us to do we had to go gaurd a old BrotherHood Of Steel outpost the hasnt bin used in over 20 years and said he wanted us to get all the info we could then lock down the outpost. after we ate we headed down to the outpost when we got there the BoS was there with a lot of infentry we radioed in and we were told our orders still stand we all thought thaty this will make matters worse if we kill them all so we went to them and told them that we were sent there to do the job they said that if we surrender we wou;d be taken to there leader untill a group of enclave troops came in vertabirds and were trying to kill us all and said we were following out leader back in the Mojave and we had no choise but to fire back we maneged to kill them but now were out laws in the Enclave to we had to join some one why not the BoS the one in charge at the outpost said he could mod our armor to represent the BoS but he would keep the Enclave marks we gave him our stuff and we went to sleep

i awoke in the middle of the night and went outside for a smoke and turned my Pipboy's radio on and sat there listening and smokeing before i knew it it was morning and we had a new life a life in the BrotherHood Of Steel  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 am
Felix stood back up, refreshed. "Ahh, nice drink." he said, walking into Rivet City, bidding the door guards hello. He saw the various shops and wondered what to buy..  

DryBoneXL

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Edwind Ravenlock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 pm
Name: Lazerous
Race: Ghoul

Equipment: Raider Blastmaster Helmet, Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit, Baseball bat, Laser Pistol.

Perks: Little Leager, Daddy's boy, Swift Learner.
Skills, Medicine, Science, Repair, Lockpick, Melee, Explosives.

Bio: Originaly from Underworld, he set out to fight the good fight. After killing a slaver and setting the other captives free, he enters the wasteland to help others less fortunate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 pm
Lazerous wondered the wasteland. After killing a few Molerats, a dozen Rad Roaches, and even taken a few pot shots a Boatfly, he continues his search for Megaton or some other settlement to sell off some of the junk he collected after taking on a band of Raiders. With his Repair skill he was able to carry less junk and still have some half diecent equipment to make a few caps from.  

Edwind Ravenlock

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces