Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 pm
"Two things. First, what the ********? Tanks? And giftboxes full of infected elfs? Second, I'm going to be pissed if the viral mass in Santa's body just got up and walked away. I lied, there's a third thing, does anyone else think them carrying their infected around with them is going to bite their a** because they've repeatedly demonstrated they have no idea how to handle them?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:43 pm
"Maybe...maybe that's what the catapults are for... I didn't see anything else they would be launching."  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm
"The second I see them using plague warfare, I'm using a live elf to test if I can use my telekinesis on the brain of a living creature," Andreas growled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm
"I think we sh-should go." Greg suggested, "I don't really want to be around them. What if we're the bastards they were talking about? What if they know we're here? How would they know that?" Greg stopped himself and breathed deeply, "Let's go..."  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm
"No, they said they were hunting 'him,' singular-masculine. They have an individual male target they're after," Andreas answered. "Either way, it would be stupid and contrived if Santa was still alive after what I did. Let's just go to the corpse." He set off, gesturing for the others to continue.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:01 am
"They said something about other bastards looking for "him"..." Gregory mumbled before shuffling off towards Andreas. Henry, having trouble making a decision (or rather, deciphering his TK) followed after Andreas. Orion did so as well.

Within a few minutes plus a little extra time to detour around the toy factory, they had reached the bridge leading to Santa's castle. Seeing as Santa was thrown out of the castle and the castle overlooks the chasm on all sides, logic would dictate that he landed somewhere in the chasm.

"It seems l-like everyone is busy hunting." Greg commented, "We had a lot more resistance last time."  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 am
"There's no way they could know we're looking for him, though. Henry... you're smart enough you don't need to be told to keep us posted on your TK. Is there any reason not to head down now?" Andreas asked. While he awaited an answer, he scooped up a handful of snow and held it out in front of him, closed his eyes, and focused on shaping it into a snowball.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:28 am
Henry's TK was sending mixed signals regarding heading down, however nothing suggested that it was explicitly dangerous.  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:40 am
Andreas peaked at the snowball he had in front of him now - perfectly round, on top of his rather cold hand. He closed his eyes and tried to raise it. Slowly higher and higher, in a circle- wait a minute... I never noticed that before. Let's see, it should be about here....

Andreas opened his eyes and found he was looking directly at the snowball. I was right. I can feel where the things I'm manipulating are. I must not have noticed because I never thought to try manipulating things outside of my sight.... He looked to Henry, the snowball floating above his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm
Henry coughed and shrugged. "******** it, man. I say we just do the thing and get it done with."

He headed to the edge of the chasm where (presumably) there was a way down, and lead the way slowly with his senses and TK primed for danger.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm
"Sounds good." Andreas followed Henry, using his telekinesis to ease the descent for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:28 pm
Gregory and Orion followed. Once they reached the steps, they were able to quicken their decent and within a few minutes, they had reached the bottom. They began to walk in the direction that Henry's TK took them.

"Is there anything we should worry about?" Gregory asked of Henry, "You've been down here before."  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 am
Andreas continued practicing his telekinesis on the snowball as they progressed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:38 pm
"Yeah," Henry said, still looking around tensely. "There're ********' like, abominable snowmen or some s**t down here. We only made it out 'cause Shepard came and helped us. Maybe all of us can fight 'em off if we hafta, but I'd say runnin's our best bet if'n we see any of 'em."

So far, nothing. Henry swatted absently at Andreas' snowball as it came too close to his head and sent a bothersome buzz from his TK down his spine.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm
"You mean like the snowmen we've seen before?" Gregory questioned further. By this time, they had reached the bottom and followed Henry as he estimated where Santa would have landed. They all got the strangest feeling that they were being watched. A subtle movement there, the rustling of coarse fur here, a shadow there.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff