Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Joshua watched her as she kissed his hand and then placed it upon her knee, "I would say it was, but its not what someone did to me... I did it to myself, though I did not mean to, but it was bound to happen sooner or later." He stated lightly as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 pm
"How did you do it to yourself?" she asked, still playing with his fingers "Can you feel?" she asked out of curiosity "Like the body heat, and the touch?" she asked, turning the bone hand palm up and tracing lines along the bone, she looks at him with a smile "I think it's nice, then again i think everything is nice."  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm
*sai is seen on the road playing guitar, his hat is tilted over his eyes as he plays*....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image
Toxic could be seen climbing a large chimney stack to the towns power plant. A grin stayed on his face watching the massive amount of smog rise from the chimney. His body oozed with thick toxic muck and bit dripped from his feet. Listening to the much hit the ground he laughed lightly to himself hearing it sizzle as it burned through a few wooden planks. Reaching the top of the chimney stack he gripped the edge and flung himself over into it. In the smog clouds a pair of neon green eyes could be seen forming in the smog as Toxic grew stronger by the second.  

SanGetsu

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 am
*looks up and sees toxic*....~sigh~ *he puts his guitar on his back and grabs his sniper*.....*he put the crosshairs on toxics head and pulls the trigger slowly firing the bullet, he reloads his rifle ready to shoot again in case he missed*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am
User Image
The clouds grew dark above the power plant and the air filled with an acidic humidity as a massive cloud of smog rolled up from the smoke stack. Slowly the massive cloud of smog began taking shape of Toxin on a larger scale consisting of only toxic gases. Acidic rain began falling around him around him after the smog had finally taken a noticeable form.  

SanGetsu

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am
*he fires a second shot making contact with toxic's head*...*he stands up and runs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
Smog rolled from Toxin's head but quickly refilled as his body pulled the smog back in and closed the hole. With a wicked laugh Toxin rose out of the chimney and stepped over the buildings in the power plant.  

SanGetsu

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 pm
Its creatures like this that make the humans want to eliminate us all *he turns around anger lighting his face*...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 am
Joshua only looked at her from those silver optics of his, "I did not do it on purpose, but the immense power I was using need an escape and a control, hence this is what I now have." He stated lightly as he looked upon her. Something strange flashing across his optics and face.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:56 pm
Rath shruggs "I guess that makes since." she turns her body so that she is facing him, she smiles a small smile before looking back down at his bone hand and brings it up to her face to look at it before putting his hand on his knee and then placing her own hands in her lap, she looks back at him and tilts her head, trying to figure out what went across his face, she smiles again "Your very strange you know that?" she places her hands on his cheeks and turns his face from side to side to get a better look at him "But, your very interesting." she chuckles and removes her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 pm
Joshua stared upon her and smirked. "I know and thanks... I suppose." He stated lightly as his lips formed a slow smile.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm
(Sorry havent been on much, had some computer issues between family)
Rath smiles and laughs a little before laying her head against the wall and closing her eyes "This war that's suppose to happen, what do you think will be the outcome?" she asked without opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm
*sai jumps through a window next to her his hat is knocked off revealing wolf ears*...Sorry to disturb you *he grabs his hat and puts it back on then loads another round into his sniper*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Rath jumps and somehow ends up with her back against Joshua since she's been paying so much attention to him and not enough on sensing if anybody was near and so the guy startled her "Who are you?" she asked with narrowed eyes. She sniffs and the hisses when she saw his wolf ears.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff