Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 pm
{brb dinner I'll be back in 15 min.}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Well the thing was he couldn't help but be formal. If there was one good thing his mom taught it was to be formal. Oh well, she didn't want him to be, so he did as she said." No it's just I'm waiting it to cool for a bit, I don't like it too hot," he said, and then started eating. One thing that was most noticable was that he didn't touch the chicken. When she mentioned his scars he finally realized that his arm was bleeding. Before he didn't even feel it at all. She put the curry down and looked at his own arm. For asked for a simple glass of water. For some strange reason it felt easy to talk to Jess."I....I....I did strange....and certainly dangerous jobs. I didn't really want to do them, but it was the only fast way to get enough money to come to Japan and live for a bit," he explained. Notice that he didn't explain what jobs he did, only that he didn't like to do his job. After having his water Valentino got up, he started walking off slowly, but then stoped as his wond started hurting again,and also his legs seemed weak. Even after rejuvinating with the curry he still was slightly drained. He pressed his hand against the wall, going over to get his stuff. It was bad enough one of the bags had metal items in them, but carrying two bags of his stuff was really bad." I must get....going," he said, not wanting to look like he was solely depending on Jess.  

Alkaizer87

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Jess turned when he tried to leave. "Hey! Suza! You're hurt sit down." She rushed over to him and took the smaller of his bags from his hands, holding it tightly. "I carried you in here once And I don't want to do it again. Sit down." Her voice was bold and full of power. She showed no signs of female frailness at all. She hand grabbed his upper arms and she held onto him tightly. For a girl she was very strong. Compared to him she could probably hold her own in a fight for a good long time. "Don't be so weird, Come on. Are you allergic to anything? Did I do something wrong?" She pulled him back over to the couch and made him sit. "You are my guest you should act like you want to be here, and not try and leave when you're clearly not feeling up to it. And don't tell me that I'm scary because I'm not. If anything you're the scary one here. So Just calm down and be a good guest. " She stood over him her hands on her hips.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Suzaku felt her forcefullness. normly he would protest to this, but he didn't have the energy. He obeyed her and sat." You....you're not scary....I just feel like I should be doing something...." again he was diverting his eyes from her. It was as if she only had this reaction to her only. Normally Red would be polite and look at her eyes." Well that being the case, then I guess I wil rest..." he said, and then laid down on the couch. His hands were put of his six pack, and since his jacket is open his chest was exposed. Later, after falling asleep, he tosssed and turned. It was obvious he was having nightmares.He would cry out every now and then." NO! Stop it!" "Leave her alone." "Im sorry..." all of these words and more were muttered out of his mouth while having the nightmares.  

Alkaizer87

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm
Jess frowned. She hated having to be so mean, Once the boy was asleep she put her blanket over him again and Combed the hair out of his eyes with her finger tips. While she was sure he was asleep she crept into the bathroom and took a few painkillers out of a jar then carried them back into the main room. She laid them out on the coffee table and after making sure he was still asleep she hide his shoes in her bedroom under her bed. He would not sneak out when he should be resting. Once everything was done she sat down in the chair across from the couch and culled her legs up to her chest, watching the boy sleep. He tossed and turned and spoke meaningful words. It made Jess's heart hurt to listen, he must have been though some really tough stuff. If she ever got the chance she hopped he would tell her about it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 pm
((OH gosh...I'm so tempted to make him the the strange sleep walk habit thign I had when I was a baby....but that would be too cruel so I won't.))

Later Valentino finally settled down. Sure he would mumble some thigns, but they weren't violent like before. One of his mumbles ahd something to do with Tofu, and another about Soy Sauce. It seems he likes a lot of Asian foods. Suzaku stopped mumbling a bit afterthat and went to sleep peacefully.

((Gotta go now. Its 6:30 am, and I 've been up all night and morning. Luckily I don't have morning calsses at college today., however I do have to prepare for test and stuff in the afternoon. This'll be all for now.))  

Alkaizer87

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Jess drifted off to sleep as well after a couple hours of watching him. She slumped in the chair and dozed silently. The girl had, had a big day, and she needed a little down time. But then again to much down time was bad for her. Her past experiences showed that to much free time gave her panic attacks. She needed to keep moving forwards or risk drowning in her own dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 am
((I'm tryignto restrain myself for goin OOC but it's kind of...well I wnt to keep this RP theread up...so....Bump. OH and I would liek to know if we're going to skip to the next day or maybe some days later.))  

Alkaizer87

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Serrenedy had stayed dead still and watched the interaction. She searched a bit for a key and took the grocery list with her, she was drunk, not stupid. She had no trouble shopping and used her own money. When she got back she put stuff in decent seeming places. "Sleepy" She murmered as the liquior finaly ran through her system. She picked a chair and dozed off-Mickey hveing had the keys.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 am
Suddenly the next day, while being early in the morning, Suzaku's eyes slowly opened. He woke up, finding that his boots were gone. Also his other stuff were somewhere else. Surely this was Jess's doing. He started to look around." Better find my things and get out. I don't wnt to intrude anymore than I did last night," he thought to himself. He came across Jess's bed, and there laid the princess that rescued him with her lovely curry dinner and decent first-aid. Red looked at his arm, the one that had the dried up blood under the gauze she used to wrap the cut with. Then after looking at it he sighed. To him such a thing was truly amazing, since in Taiwan he normally wouldn't find someone willing to patch him up and give free food. USually he would have to do soemhting in return.  

Alkaizer87

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 am
Asch woke up in his bedroom to the buzzing of his alarm clock. He shut it off with a sigh and rolled out of bed. He went downstairs to the soundproof recording room. The room had papers tossed all about, an acoustic guitar, a piano, a microphone, a headset, and a remote. Asch picked up the remote and turned on the stereo, classical music began to play. While listening to the music he straightened up the room, he gathered the papers and stacked them neatly. After that was done he sat down at the piano with a piece of paper and a pencil. Asch closed his eyes and listened to the music for a second, recalling what he had heard in his dream last night he started writing music and lyrics.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm
Eki rolled over waking up. When he tried to get up something was holding him back. "Oto... where are you going?" asked a girl. "Out." was his simple response. "Where?" she pressed. Forcing his way out of her embrace he got up and got dressed. Going back to the bed he leaned over the girl, "Don't worry, I'll be back in a bit. I promise." he reassured her. Eki lowered himself down and kissed her as if backing up his promise. He went to the door and picked up his bass. He looked back and waved goodbye to female, gave her a cute smile, and then left... with no intention of returning.

Tentou Yasuragi was his name, to girls he is Oto and to guys he is Eki. He is a sixteen year old, pretending to be eighteen. He recently joined the band Feme Fatal, he had been kicked out of his previous band for starting a fight at a show. He was always causing problems for stupid reasons, usually boredom. Once a band stopped progressing, he would get bored and start some random s**t. Despite his bad reputation, he was wanted by lots of bands because his skill with a bass was enough to get anyone going. It is also well known that if the band is doing well, he'll behave.

Outside of the apartment Eki slung his bass over his shoulder and sighed. He put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it as he walked down the stairs to the street. As he reached the street he lifted his headphones over his ears and the already playing music rang though his head. He inhaled deeply, held it for a second, then exhaled the smoke and crossed the street. An oncoming car had to slam on its brakes and its horn echoed in the road but Eki couldn't hear it over his music. When he reached the other side of the road, he paused for a second, and then turned right and continued on his way.

He had a pounding headache leftover from last night and didn't remember what happened. He also didn't remember if anything was going on today so he decided to find Renna or Mikki and find out.

RoaringBunny

Heartless901

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:59 am
Time, 7:34. Day, who the hell knows? It was another one. Another day to shape his destiny. This was going to be a new story. A new day for him to make it big.

Shuyin woke up from his futon in his apartment, and looked around. The same room he's had for two years, a moderate space, fit for two, but he always needed the space for storage. For the various basses and studio equipment he owned. He got up, and surveyed the immediate surroundings. Microphones dangling from the ceiling, Amplifiers on the floor beside his bed, CDs scattered on a desk, written lyrics to songs, various guitars and basses in cases on the wall, then finally recording and mixing equipment hooked up to his Alienware laptop on his coffee table. As messy as he left it the night before.

He went over to his closet, and picked out a set of Jeans, a plain red shirt, and a black leather jacket. This was his uniform for the day. He walked out of his room, and into the living room/ kitchen/ dining room. It was a stark contrast to what his room looked like, everything orderly and clean, sorta like an Ikea showroom. A modest ikea showroom. If that was possible, anyway...

He walked over to the kitchen portion of the room, and took out a leftover sandwhich from one of the few Delis in Japan, and began eating the cold BLT. He finished the sandwhich, took a drink from a bottle of the jelly drinks that he liked, and walked out the door.

He made his way to the nearby studio, and checked in with his boss. The boss was a family friend who didnt originally like Shuyin's decision about taking a musician's lifestyle, but was eventually won over because he became the studio's in-house bassist, who could work with almost any genre, whether it be hip-hop, to rock. Shuyin clocked in, and began to practice in the studio, waiting for the first appointment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am
(( Without Mikaela and Mitch, my characters are still stuck in last night. Does anyone know if they're coming back?... ))

Run While You Can

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am
Run While You Can
(( Without Mikaela and Mitch, my characters are still stuck in last night. Does anyone know if they're coming back?... ))

<(Not a clue, but you could always skip ahead without them.)>  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces