Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 pm
"Dont even think about it" E' told Oichi, he was just behind her, "Long time no see Oichi-senpai" E' was watching the fight beetwen S' and Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 pm
*quickly swapped both Ebony(black gun) and Ivory(white gun) for Redemption (white sword) and Retribution (black sword) and stopped his attack*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm
Aka stood up and stretched. All of her bones cracked as she shifted. Aka grabbed Oblivion's Embrace and pulled it from her sheath. The chakra was getting to her brain and she couldn't control her thrist anymore. Aka roared and her chakra flared,sending trees flying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm
Oichi turned to look at E' "E-E'-kun?" she said shocked, she turned to the others "Heh. Why are you guys coming up out of nowhere?" she said with a pained look trying to control herself "Is Kaylen-chan with you....too?" she asked managing to finish her sentence  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm
"So you can defend yourself, this will be interesting" S' stepped back, he was curious about something, "Who are you anyway?, you dont look like a blood lust demon" S' told Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 pm
"Look out" E' grabbed Oichi and jumped to another place before the trees hitted them, "It's too dangerous for her, she stayed behind" E' landed and let go of her.

"Looks like the other demon wont let them fight, I give him some time" E' was walking to were Aka was standing, "Hey you, ugly, lets role" E' took out the Angels Halo, it changed also, "You are dancing with me"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 pm
............. don't lump me together with those demons........... and do i know u?*points to Aka*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Aka slashed at E' with her sword then stabbed the sword into the ground and used it to swing herself around and kick E' in the face.
Aka then looked at Ryoku. She put on a sad mocking face."My,my Ryoku, how do you not remember me..."  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:36 pm
E' was launched were S' was, he standed up "Baka, you at least could have told me" E' shouted S', "Sorry, I was having some fun, but it looks like this have gone a little to far" S' looked back to Aka and Ryoku.

"So... lets end this" E' told S', he standed up and entered a battle position...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm
Aka grinned." How did you all forget about my phoenix.."She said. The giant bird soared towards S', E', and Ryoku.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm
"............Thanks...." Oichi told him as they landed somewhere else. She notice him walk off to Aka "E-Eh?" she blanked out for a moment and sighed with relief "Thankfully...I don't have to deal with someone..." she looked at her whip and saw it glowing a pitch black color. "CH. The demon chakra is starting to take over." she muttered as she slightly fell to the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:41 pm
*both swords began to glow black and white* w-what the....... *without thinking i leaped out of the way of the phoenix*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:43 pm
Aka left the phoenix to deal with S' and E'. She charged at Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:43 pm
"Oh yes, the bird" E' looked up, and lifted his hand, "FUTON-RASENSHURIKEN" E' launched his attack against the phoenix, it cut him by the half...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items