Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:53 pm
*after months of being away gets back in his own spring waters* mmm my god it's been so long. well how are you all doing, liking my springs?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:26 pm
* Branwen takes notice of another wolf. Hmm wonder if he'd like to play? "Hello there stranger. I'm Branwen and that's my friend Shadow. The springs are wonderful. A wonderful oasis. She pounces him friendly. Have time to play? she asked wagging her tail smiling.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:14 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen takes notice of another wolf. Hmm wonder if he'd like to play? "Hello there stranger. I'm Branwen and that's my friend Shadow. The springs are wonderful. A wonderful oasis. She pounces him friendly. Have time to play? she asked wagging her tail smiling.*
hi I've never been to the hot springs before*jumping in water*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:09 am
"yea i have time to play. i've always got time to play with a new face. oh, by the way i'm shuicho."*said shuicho*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:40 am
* "Great, glad you have time for fun! And nice to meet you Shuicho! she said happily. "Shadow, we got someone new for our game!" squealed Branwen. "Catch us if you can!" winked Branwen at Shuicho smiling.

And hello to you (Flame). I'm Branwen. Care to join in a came of tag and such. she said with a smile. Shuicho's it! said Branwen running away giggling. *  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:19 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* "Great, glad you have time for fun! And nice to meet you Shuicho! she said happily. "Shadow, we got someone new for our game!" squealed Branwen. "Catch us if you can!" winked Branwen at Shuicho smiling.

And hello to you (Flame). I'm Branwen. Care to join in a came of tag and such. she said with a smile. Shuicho's it! said Branwen running away giggling. *
*shuicho jumped in the air and spread his wings*"god that water does some miracles"*shuicho flies after branwen*" i'll get you branwen"*said shuicho with a smile*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:20 pm
* Branwen was surprised when Shuicho leaped into the air and flew with wings. "He has wings. She said amazed. Me too." she said thinking to herself. "Wow" she said leaving herself vulnerable for him to catch her. She snapped out of her thoughts. She figured the others must except his wings and they'll except hers. She spread her wings and flew away from Shuicho. "Catch me if you can!" she said flying away and about with a smile.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:19 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen was surprised when Shuicho leaped into the air and flew with wings. "He has wings. She said amazed. Me too." she said thinking to herself. "Wow" she said leaving herself vulnerable for him to catch her. She snapped out of her thoughts. She figured the others must except his wings and they'll except hers. She spread her wings and flew away from Shuicho. "Catch me if you can!" she said flying away and about with a smile.*
"ha nice wings, i'll still get you"*shuicho begins flaping harder to get himself to move faster*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:53 pm
* She flew about flying away from Shuicho using clever moves. Although she admitted to herself. Since she's came to this pack she hasn't flown very often. She was scared the other wolves would treat her differently or mistreat her. She has recieved mistreatment trying to join other packs. She was happy to think. "They are different here." she thought again to herself.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:25 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
* She flew about flying away from Shuicho using clever moves. Although she admitted to herself. Since she's came to this pack she hasn't flown very often. She was scared the other wolves would treat her differently or mistreat her. She has recieved mistreatment trying to join other packs. She was happy to think. "They are different here." she thought again to herself.*
*shuicho catches branwen and they tumble down to they springs*"i caught you branwen"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:41 pm
* Branwen blushes when she's finally caught and giggles they tumble down into the springs. She held onto him tight as they fell into the water. She let go of him and swam to the surface.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:34 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen blushes when she's finally caught and giggles they tumble down into the springs. She held onto him tight as they fell into the water. She let go of him and swam to the surface.*
*shuich sat at the bottom forgetting he had to breath*'she's so cute, and nice to. i wonder if i should ask her to be my mate'  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:43 pm
* Branwen returned to the surface for air. She was breathing deeply waiting for Shuicho to return also. She held her breath and dove a little into the water looking for him. "Where is he? We held onto eachother until i let go in the water." she said thinking and looking for him.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:01 am
*shuicho finaly remembered he wasn't a fish and franticaly swam to the surface*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:12 am
* Branwen was a worried about Shuicho. "Oh my goodness." she said in panic. She continued to swim until she saw him struggling to the surface. She swam quickly to him to assist him to the surface. Where the both took a deep breath of air. "You really worried me." she said looking at him. "What happened? Were you in trouble? Were you caught on something? Are you injuried? she said swimming closely to him.*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff