Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 am
User Image
(best picture i could find for Vainquisher...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:00 am
Upon seeing Regius join them, Sortai turned to look at him. "Did you come to aid me? i can handle myself-" His moments lapse in concentration brought a swift slashing sound. A ripping noise almost echoes as the jagged black sword tears through Sortai's armor and flesh. Sortai stumbled backward, gasping with pain. Cthulhu raised his blade again, bringing it forward in a piercing thrust. A thump like of cannonball into soft mud sounds. Sortai looks down to see the sword buried six inches into his chest. Cthulhu removes the blade, smiling. Sortai's eyes fluttered, then his footing faltered. He slipped from the black scales of K'eychei and fell into the void.

Cthulhu straightened himself, shaking his blade to free it of blood. "So dies Drakost'ind, the 'legend'." He turned to face Regius with a wicked smile. "I see no reason for you not to join him." He said and assumed a fighting pose. K'eychei simply undulated his scales tighter about his frame, the blue flames providing nothing to affect him other than a slight chill. You attempt to freeze a glacier, bone-bag. I was old beyond years before the last bit of meat rotted from your carcass. Speak nothing of hatchlings behaviours to me. He opened his mouth in a defiant roar to both dragons before him, spattering them with speckles of blood. If you seek to take me on two on one, then your cowardice knows no bounds. Fall behind Vanquisher so I may kill this deceited 'Queen' in peace.

The roar of pain, of sorrow, of pure hatred echoed in the craggy cliffs as Sortai fell. Idarkoth folded both wings, diving faster than Sortai could fall. With a swoop he caught the boys body before it could disappear among the rock spires and trees below. He flapped his wings seven times and rose above the cliffs. Dropping down, he laid Sortai gently on the ground before Ze'tes and the others, then he closed his eyes. "He is alive. His death will come soon, and if he is saved he will be crippled." He said and turned to face the cliffs. "I give you my energy. Save him, for i have a debt to repay." And he flew off in the opposite direction, chasing K'eychei and Phoenix.

(( That thing in the background is a pretty good representation of the Northern Tower. only minus the bridge-arch thing.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 am
Regius just smiled as teh cold wind passed over him. "Do you not remember? If it werent for me and that coward Seth, you would still be in the Abyss," he cackled. "Ask yourself, can yuo fight something that is already dead?" Regius whistled and jumped off teh shadow dragon. "Sortai holds on to his life. And i can help speed up his healing. If you have the lord of the dead teaching him," he paused, laughing manically. "He will become stronger..."
Vainquisher looked at Pheonix and turned away, and felt Regius land on his bones. There is hope for yuo. But only if you turn and go back to The elf Queen and her people. Heroared, his eyes momentarly glowing. I am considered one of teh wisest dragons to live. No, i was not know for winning wars through force. I believed in teh old ways, diplomacy. That is why i am so comfortable with mortals, two-leggers, adn even deamons... He started off to look for Sortai.

Varian walked over to Benka and grabbed his shoulder. "I just want to know, can we trust you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am
(???Wot???WOT???WOT???!!! I don't know what's hapening!!!! I don't get it!!!)  

ruggaboo

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:46 pm
((Sorry! No internet access over the weekend! Let's see what I can do.))

Phoenix's eyes followed Vainquisher. I repect you old one, she thought to him alone. But I have to do this. This is my fight not yours. My death. She turned mournful eyes to him before turing back to her enemy and roaring her challenge. I have and will always abide by the Laws of of people, she thought to him in rage. But if I do, that means you agree to follow them as well. Deposit your rider on the ground. No help from anyone. No assitance from a pathetic two-legger with a sharp skick of steel! She roared her challenge to him again.

Gerovf's eyes glazed over in sadness. "Alas that your race is always blinded by your anger," Gerovf said. "You cannot see what is right in front of you and could matter the most." Gerovf turned and knelt before Sunahr. "Let's go my friend. At least he won't betray you." Sadness overwhelmed Gerovf so much, the ancient Dragon's talon started turning from black to a light shade of blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm
(i explained it all to you becca...)

Regius and Vainquisher flew straight downward, looking for Sortai's body. Regius cursed at the darkness. "Damn you Sortai!" he yelled. Moments later, they saw Idarkoth. Dragon! Were is Sortai?! He needs to be helped quickly. I feel his life slowly draining! He said mentally to the shadow dragon.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 pm
The dragon spun in midflight, facing Regius and Vanquisher. "I carried his body to the cliffs above the forest. He is with the Elven Queen and Ze'tes, and they try to save him as we speak. It is futile... Unless they have more aid they will fail. I must go to Arcturus. He has great need of me, and I believe you will find out about it soon enough." He turned and flew off toward the horizon, the sun sinking low to turn the sky a drab red.

Sunahr smiled. "Well then! We're in for a short flight before we reach the Northern Tower, so lets be off." Bathime's sorrow went unnoticed, as the old man sat with a shaking fist behind Sunahrs desk, his back to Gerovf.

Sortai's eyes were open wide, gazing unknowingly at the faces above him. He saw Varian and meesha and Ze'tes, but he wasn't paying much attention. His hands were palm splayed against the ground, hismouth opening and closing halfway, stopping when a trickle of blood came from the corner. His eyes searched for the face he knew would be there, he was holding on to see his oldest friend. His eyes shifted from face to face, then to the blue sky where the dragons dueled. "... War... It.... it... must.. end...." He sputtered, blood moving down his chil as he looked to them. "Don't... waste... time... on.... me..." He whispered. "...G-go...." And his head fell limp. His eyes stopped moving, his legs fell, and the blood from his mouth gave a final spurt, and fell back as well.

Ze'tes cursed, eyes growing wide. "He's slipping! Quick, poolour power with that Idarkoth gave us!" And she closed her eyes, a soft orange glow descending over Sortai's lifeless body. "Hurry!"

Cthulhu laughed. "I plan to make a visit of my own anyway. I bid you good hunting, K'eychei." And he leapt from the dragon's back, sailing towards the cliffs like a huge misshapen bird. K'eychei chuckled. "If my purge does indeed work quickly, all I've eaten recently should quit plaguing me with excess weight." A dark aura descended about him. For a few moments he stood silent on the ground, eyes closed, then he opened his eyes, the rubies dipped in blood within the deepest red fire they were. "I am complete. Phoenix, you realize with several hundred thousand years more experience than you, as well as a size advantage and an unhindered concience this is suicidal for you...? If you leave now, I'll spare you at the price of Drakost'inds body. When the human dies, deposit his corpse before me and I'll spare every village and town, city and simple townsfolk from then on. Do we have a deal?"

The sailor approached Arcturus just as he neared the door at the base of the Tower. "Sir... Gerovf the Decider and Sunahr the Forsaken have been spotted preparing to leave. Our insider has informed us of their intended location, and this doesn't look good for us." Arcturus turned his head a fraction to look at the man. A moment later he raised his hand and with a burst of water the man flew fifty feet into the air before disappearing among the Serpents Teeth around the Towers base. "Any other information? If not, command the men to sail around to the rear port of the island and disguise the ship. I'll wait for Sunahr and Gerovf at the top." He said angrily to the awestruck sailor beside him. The man shook his head vigorously and ran off. Arcturus watched him for a moment before he turned and disappeared through the Tower door.

(( I think Peppy Lemur may be taking Mardou, so I'll hold off for a few posts. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Phoenix looked at the ancient Dragon sadly. "You may be much older than I am," she said slowly. "But your blood-lust will never stop. You will always crave the blood of innocents, young and old." A strange glint came in her eyes. "Besides, what you suggest is not Dragon way. No retreat! No surrender!" She roared angrily and launched herself at her enemy. She sank her spiked tail in his side as she locked her jaws around his neck, just behind his head.

Gerovf flew slowly. Gerovf caught the train of thought of someone somewhere on the ground below them. "We have been betrayed," Gerovf said sadly. "They are expecting us." She tilted o the right to hide in a cloud and give them more cover.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Regius landed next to the group, looking at Ze'tes trying to heal teh boy. "Move girl! He is beyond your power!" he yelled. He opened the flesh covered book. The tome started to glow and float in midair as he chanted. Regius took his greatsword and held it above Sortai's heart. The hole in his chest slowly started to heal. "Join in again! This is the most vital part!" he saw Ze'tes join in once more. "May his spirit be held here..." he whispered, his voice hoarse and grim. In another second, Regius plunged teh sword into Sortai's heart.
Varian tried to move closer to the body. "What in hell are you doing Regius?!" he yelled furious.
The undead lord just looked up and nodded. He pulled teh sowrd fomr his chest and saw a large scar on Sortai's chest. "He will be fine..." Regius said, heaving. Teka, stay with him and the gaurds i will leave with you. he said telepathically. "Everyone, come with me, now." Regius commanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm
Sortai lay still, his armor splayed open like a gutted fish. his own blood covered him and the ground about him. To all he seemed dead minus the ragged rising and falling of his chest. He didn't move.

K'eychei laughed, allowing Phoenix her attack. "A mistake worthy of a hatchling. I may solve this with this." He arched his back, twisting his shoulder so her grip on his neck slung her over his back. He used the momentum to bring her crushingly to the ground. Meanwhile, not far off, Cthulhu appeared above the edge of the cliff. "Ah... Once more saved by your friends, Drakost'ind. It seems you are incapable of anything yourself, and rely on your much more powerful friends to save you. What a legendary warrior." He turned to look over the others. "As for you, I see no threat more now than I did five years ago. As confident I am I could easily kill you all right now, I'd rather return to haelwrath to watch the events that have been set in motion occur. the next time we meet, the boy before you will die, as will you." He smiled, then disintegrated.

Sunahr cursed. "I sense them as well. Allow me to offer a solution. See the second turret behind the tower? There is a secret door built into it. Knock hard against it." He braced himself as the tower came into view above the low clouds.

Cotare cursed. "If Mardou doesn't come soon we may be forced to leave regardless.."

Brigham uneasily looked to his troops and back. "Sir? Should I order?"

Ze'tes scowled. "Your methods are brutal and rough, Regius. With a bit more time I could have healed him without even a scar. But now that is permanent as well." She turned from them. "I must join said events Cthulhu mentioned. He still knows not I work for Tobias II." She disappeared.

Arcturus smiled without turning. "Silly, the ways of the mainlanders." He said, watching the sailors below on the ship. "They dally on things such as beauty and grandeaur, when function is above all else." Ze'tes moved beside him. "I never understood well, either. Do you plan to meet the approaching dragon and rider?" Arcturus smiled and nodded. "It would seem they think clouds give them cover. We Andurians live on an island coated in thick fog. I believe they are very visible, and headed for the second entry." Ze'tes nodded. "And the books?" She asked. Arcturus removed from a cloth satchel four books. "They are indeed Sunahrs work. The other three are unknown, though Cthulhu has some idea of who has them." Ze'tes nodded once more. "Come, let us reach the top as to meet them there."

Idarkoth sailed above the clouds, moving at such a speed as to clear the forest soon after and reach the mountainous shore. He soon spotted the island. "Almost there."  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:58 am
Gerovf grunted in acknowledgement and tilted to look for the door. When Gerovf saw it, Gerovf landed next to it. The massive Silver Dragon slammed its tail against the stone.

Phoenix roared in pain and wiggled away from K'eychei. "You missed one thing about me!" She roared at him. "I expect to die here! I want to die here! If you think you are worthy of killing me, then try to do it! I long for a Dragon's Glorious Death!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm
K'eychei roared. "There be no glorious death for you! Abandoning your friends and trying to find peace by sacrificing yourself holds no glory!" He leapt at her once more, opening his maw wide to catch her throat while bringing his claws to her wings.

As the door swung open with a crash, a man stepped forward with a big smile on his face. The mans teal hair and dark blue garb made it obvious he was of Andurian descent. "Pleasure to meet you, Sunahr, Gerovf. I am Arcturus. If you'll follow me." he said and turned, walking away. Sunahr stared open mouthed for a moment, but he soon decided to gesture for Gerovf to follow him. "Don't eat him just yet..." He said softly. "We don't know his intentions..."  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Phoenix twisted away from him with a smile on her face. "Sacrificing myself?" She seemed genuinally confused. "I said I wanted to die, not that I was sacrificing myself. More like distracting you." NOW! Thousands of Dragons filled the sky as they dove as one straight for K'eychei. "I said I would fight by Dragon Laws. And Dragon Laws allow a Royal to call for any Dragon's aid at any time!" She spat fire at him as she flew up and then back down to lead the charge to him.

Gerovf rolled those massive shoulders and followed Sunahr. Gerovf kept that silver nose pointed toward the ground as Gerovf contimplated the fate of two-leggers. Gerof distantly heard Phoenix's cry to battle and the thousands of Dragons that answered that cry. Gerovf longed to join The Queen, but Phoenix would not like it if Gerovf abandoned Gerof's post.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 pm
K'eychei didn't seem surprised in the least. "I believe I know my dragon law, Phoenix. And though it states you may call for aid as royalty, it states nothing of such privledges for an abdicated Queen who once more rose to power. As for your charge, I have a simple solution, one I would have rather saved for later..." The dragon looked from the charge in the sky to the earth, thentore great gashes in the ground. From within the gashes poured liquid brimstone, the fiery rock spouting like cannons. He basked in the heat, the extreme temperatures bringing him once more to his high throne of Supreme Demon as they hardened into black obsidian. The rock formed impenetrable walls around him as it grew, soon making before the Dragon Army a great black obsidian mountain, from within no escape could be seen. But a low rumbling would begin to be heard within the hulking mound of steaming stone...

Arcturus paused once they reached the aerie of the tower. He looked out from the massive bay window, his eyes sparkling. "Look. To the southeast a great battle begins. And to the south, at the gates of your castle, a force gathers, only three strong, to commit the impossible." He turned to Sunahr and Gerovf. "You must understand, Gerovf. Your queen knows not what she is doing. K'eychei has a trump card, and if the battle isn't called off she and the others will surely be killed. K'eychei has a specific cursed ability, one long hated by my people. Give her the information! Then we may get down to buisness."

Sunahr scowled. "Gerovf, you do that which you believe is right. though I would hate to see your Queen die in an avoidable battle, it is possible he lies to us." He turned to Arcturus once more. "Why are you in this Tower? This is sacred ground for my people. You are commiting a crime punishable by death."

Ze'tes cut off Arcturus as he prepared to respond. "We understand the sacrilege of this place for you. We don't wish to undermine your authority, but we absolutely needed to tell you something, which won't matter in the slightest if the Dragon Nation in its entirety falls in an avoidable skirmish with a single adversary!"  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Gerovf chuckled. "He may have his wild card," Gerovf said. "But don't believe Phoenix doesn't. She has a few tricks hidden in those wings of hers. It's the one reason we have never fought. I have the advantage of strength and experiance, but she," Gerovf stopped to chuckled again. "She has her own powers." Go for it my Queen! She told Phoenix. Do it for the glory of your family and race! Show these simple minded creatures and the disgrace of a Dragon what you can really do!

Phoenix heard Gerovf. She backpedaled furiously and roared a command to stop te charge. As she gave instructions, all the Dragons landed on the ground under her and sent her there energy reserves. Phoenix drew upon the ancient knowledge of her ancestors and used their memories and powers, and strengths. She grew at an alarming rate. She roared as her bones, muscles and scale stretched and grew. Soon she towered over her enemy and his black magics. "The power of the light shall conquer all," she said.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff