Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 am

FAELWEN
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Faelwen
xxxMeaning || Justice in Elvish
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Leopon (Fertile)
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Achana
xxxRank || Huntress

xxxColor || #EEA2AD
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding Gift from [Eskimo]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 am

FAELWEN
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Clotho
xxxxxFather || Durion

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Adonis ; Aina ; Calisto ; Cerberus ; Rillien ; Xenia
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxDurion x Hakuna'jina
xxxxxLith'elen ; Rincavornon ; Vito

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 am

FAELWEN

Faelwen is, in all aspects, a sweet, naive young leopon who simply wants to have fun in the world. Even as she's now growing older and supposedly 'maturing', in all honestly she still retains her childhood innocence and naivety. She has a sense of justice instilled in her, and because of this enjoys 'saving' people, seeing herself as a superhero of sorts. Despite this, however, she isn't particularly arrogant or big-headed, most seeing her as just a playful cub who is trying to help out - even if in the process, she ends up hindering others. She's fairly clingy, and once she's decided you're amazing (which she does with most people), you'll have a friend for life, whether you want it or not. In exceptional circumstances, she'll even follow you around for a little, and many have voiced their annoyance at this before. However, she doesn't realize this - she just wants to make people happy.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 am

FAELWEN

Faelwen was the result of a brutal attack on her mother, Clotho, by the lion Durion, after he was provoked by Clotho's 'false visions'. She doesn't know who her mother or her father is, as Clotho dropped her whole litter off at the Achana for safety, leaving them there. However, Fae dreams of her parents being a King and Queen of a far away pride, having lost their litter in a storm and are now searching desperately for them. For the time being, however, Faelwen's perfectly content just having her brothers and sister's as her 'close' family, and the whole of the Achana pride as her 'extended' family. She's growing up a healthy, happy leopon who as of yet is unaware of the fact that she is, indeed, fertile.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 am

FAELWEN

Used for breeding

Unfinished
A New Playmate Faelwen meets another hybrid cub living in the Achana, and the two play games

Finished
Friends foreveeeeeeeeer! Faelwen meets a lionness named Nesrine, and the two become good friends, and promise to meet up again in the future.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 am

FAELWEN

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 am

FAELWEN

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 am

FAELWEN

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 am

FAELWEN

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 am

FAELWEN

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 am

FAELWEN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 am

FAELWEN

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 am

FAELWEN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 am

FAELWEN

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 am

FAELWEN

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff