Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm
raptor walked through a forest tiredly and growled to himself, he had just woken up about twenty minutes ago and was walking to a lake to drink when he saw a giant dragon rose up and it was made out of water, raptor flinched and made himself slightly smaller, then the dragon dissapeared an he hid in a tree, a dragon came out of the water and another dragon was bouncing around, he dicided to saty and watch for a while, but he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:18 pm
It takes much meditation before one can begin to have the slightest control of even a breeze, she said wisely.
Here, I know the perfect place to meditate, she said.
She stood up on her higned legs, and stomped on the ground below. The earth shook, and rose up, high above the cover of the trees, to where the only thing you could hear was the wind.
Now, I want you to control your breathing. Put your mind in a state of balance, serenity, and complete peace. I want you to listen to the wind, listen to what it is saying. The wind has a constant song, and when you can understand the song, then we may begin, she said calmly.
She laid down on all fours, and began to meditate herself.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 pm
"Meditation?" he frowned. Tsharu had tried to get him to do that, but he'd never been particularly into it. "Oh. Okay." he folded his legs underneath him and closed his eyes, just like Tsharu had taught him. "Hmm... a song...? Right..." he fell silent, listening to the wind. All he could hear was the wind-- no song.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm
A few minutes in. Paradisity could sense Cody's ambition, and questioning.
It will take more than one sitting of meditation, usually. You would have to have an offhandly strong connection, she said quietly. It takes some time to get used to meditating, but I have to meditate every day to balance out my control. You are a very strong spirited individual. You will hear the song eventually, she said, going back to her meditating. But I must say, once you hear it, it is the most soothing sound you could listen to in the entire natural world. It is a constant song, it never dies, even if the wind doesn't seem to be there, the song is. It is quite lovely to listen to on a regular basis. You will love it, she said happily.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 pm
raptor fell off the tree he was sitting on, hit the ground and looked around, the other dragons he saw earlier were gone, so he catiously went to the lake and had a drink, then walked intot he forest again looking around, he was shaken up since that giant water dragon appeared  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:50 pm
Cody sighed. "I'm not very good at this..." he admitted. "And... I'm not even beginning to hear a song. It's all just ... normal wind sounds." He tried closing his eyes again, but he couldn't bring himself to focus.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 am
he stands his ground unafride of the mad dragon. "yes i know your friend Lowri, and if your thinking i hurt her dragon you are wrong." he glars at the dragon. " i know you know what i am,and being what i am i could never harm any animal." he then opens his wings "your friend got hurt by the earthquake and needs your help." he said taking to the sky. "i will take you to her."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 am
she looked at him. "you would pay me to come with you?" she said. she gets out of the water and shakes her self dry. "why would you want a street rat, who is a born thife to travle with you?" she asks not understanding. she knew normal people would not want her around cause she is a thife. she looks at her cave home for a second then getting an old backpack that she stole from some kid at school she places her book and a cupple glowing crystals in it. "well if you think you need a thife on your team who am i to say no." she said looking at him "i will join you but rember you said you would pay me if i joined." she reminded him.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:15 am
Tsurara gasped.
"You were there. That earthquake. I do not trust you, but I can not take any chances," she said, a little leary. "You go back and tell Lowri I'm coming, if you are heading for her. I know where she lives. I need to bring Aloura," Tsurara said, heading back to her hut.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 am
Patience is key to getting to where you can begin to train, Paradisity said calmly.
Like I said, it will take more than one sitting. A few more minutes, and maybe I can demonstrate what one can do with the wind. Maybe it will help, she said, going back to her own meditating.
It was late afternoon, about 5'o clock in human terms. The sun was just barely beginning to set.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:26 am
he growled a little at the fact that a dragon did not trust him, a dragon elf. he shruged and flew off back to the winged wolfs den. he landed beside her and took off his cloak and covered her with it to keep her warm. while that waited for the dragon to show up. "i told you dragon friend that you where hurt and needed help, but she dose not trust me." he said telapathicly to the wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 am
Aieori grinned as he watched her gather her things. "I don't go back on my word! I come into a lot of money because of my Master's... knack for destroying villages... But I don't want to carry around a lot of tacky treasure, so I just keep it simple." He reached around his neck and pulled a necklace from under his shirt. It was on a golden chain and had a good-sized ruby encrusted into the pendant. "You can have this if you want..." he offered it to her.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 am
she looks at the ruby suprized. "thanks, no one has ever given me a gift before." she said taking the ruby and puting it on. she then heads out of the cave and waits for him to show the way to his master.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 am
Cody took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay..." he closed his eyes again, letting himself fall into the stillness of his surroundings. It was really quite peaceful...  

heartsXdespise

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces