Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm
dragontamer363
[ heart also, wasn't seeing him as plain old human 'William' (the failed poet) the cutest thing ever? 4laugh ]

((Oh, yes. He was adorable. I wanted to huggle him while at the same time smack that woman in his flashback who said he was 'beneath' her....))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm
[I know! least he got his own back by impaling ppl with railroad spikes xp ]
[gawd we're such buffy geeks rolleyes ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 pm
dragontamer363
[I know! least he got his own back by impaling ppl with railroad spikes xp ]
[gawd we're such buffy geeks rolleyes ]

(( xd Nothing wrong with that.....I rather me a Buffy geek than a Twilight one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 pm
[haha totally! mysis is a twilight geek bless 'er. My mum came back from work yesterday with some 'presents'. She gave my sister a big twilight poster *blarg*...i got a watchmen one biggrin To be fair to it, twilight is quite good and well written on the whole, but has many moments of irritation xp Buffy for the win!]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm
"Ah, that makes sense. I can imagine that would be depressing sometimes." She sighed.
"I guess I don't think about those things being a social person."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:36 pm
Drake shrugged.
"Social? So do you ahev a lot of vampire friends, or human ones?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:03 pm
"Honestly, I've never really gotten a long with other vampires. Wherever I go I tend to make friends with humans. Lone wolf has never been my thing." Judith chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm
"I'm amazed that the humans last so long." Drake said, genuinly surprised. "Don't you feel the need to kill them?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 pm
"I do sometimes. I tend not to stay places too long because the unexplained disappearances get suspicious. Several times on my way out of town I've made a friend into a meal though." Judith chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 pm
Drake smiled.
"It's refreshing to find one with similar morals. though i imagine you must be far more covert than I tend to be."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:17 pm
Judith smiled back.
"Well if I want to stay somewhere more than a day or two I need to be. I've learned how to hide bodies pretty well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm
"so your bloodlust is pretty strong, then?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm
Koko took another glance at the clock. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off?" she said. "There really isn't anything else to do."

Fayt looked up from the knife. "Really?" he said-sounding almost a little disppointed.

"Do you not want to take off early?" she asked questionally.

"Well, I'm just going to hang around here anyway if I'm let off early....." he smirked. "I might as well get paid for it."

Koko's eyebrows raised and then she laughed at his cleverness. "So...you want me to pay you for your company?" she asked.

Fayt blushed as he realized what that sounded like. "D-don't make it sound like I'm some sort of......" he frantically began to plead and then accidently cut himself on the blade. "Ouch!"

"I'm just teasing," she laughed before going suddenly still at the scent of blood. "I told you to be careful!" she almost snapped at him while she went and grabbed the first aid kit in back.

"Sorry..." he said while she treated him.

Carefully Koko took care of the minor cut on his hand and swallowed hard. Resist....resist....she repeated in her mind. She let of a breath of relief when she finished.

Fayt looked at her strangely. "It's not like it was fatal," he said.

"Yeah.....I know," she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 pm
Judith thought for a moment.
"Not terribly. I can control it usually. But I try to satisfy it before it gets to the point that I'm killing the next thing I meet with a pulse."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm
"hmmn..." drake nodded but looked a little distracted, musing over his own bloodlust. Now he thought about it, his was really quite bad - he never was in the position to control it, which was why things got so public for him. once the deed was done, cleaning up bored him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games