Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Alure watched how someone aproached Kokoro, "Nee-chan, look out" he shouted, she didnt heard, "Dam" Alure runned for catch up with the man, it was to far, "I hope i dont hurt her" he made some handsings, "Flying thunder god" Alure dissapeared...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Kokoro tried wiping away her tears "god I'm such a crybaby..." she said sadly. She still hadn't realize that someone was approaching her.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 pm
"A battlefield is no place for a crying baby" the man said Kokoro, he had his sword ready for the attack, "Die little girl" the sword came dow only to find another sword in the way, Alure stopped the attack just before it hitted her, "Nee-chan, stand up, what would father said if he saw you?" Alure asked her...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:55 pm
*as the electricity intensified the water became live with electricity*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:27 pm
"Nee-chan, get a hold of yourself, you cant let this end the mission, Senpai wouldnt like that" Alure shouted her, "Theres no use shouting a crybaby" the man told him, Alure watched him with his eyes...

"So, a descendant of the Uchiha clan, but why is your chakra so different?" he stepped back...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:46 pm
*then a tower of water appeared with electricity spiraling around it*
man: *looking at it* w-what the hell is that?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm
"I know Senpai wont lose with such a lame attack" Alure told him, "Hope you survive" he steped back to were Kokoro was and hugged her, creating a chakra shield...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Hikari sliced through yet another body. "Three down..." then she turned toward the last man. "One to go...." Then a she saw a glimpse of blue and yellow then turned toward it. "Hmph..... so, that's his demon....?" She heard the last man move suddenly, then she flipped graciously and kicked the man in the throat. While he was flying through the air, she threw her sword at him, striking him dead in the heart. "I'm done.... I think..." Shizuka pulled herself out of the man and transformed back into her white wolf-like self, but now she was covered in blood. "Good girl..." Hikari scratched behind her ears.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
*then the tower desappeared in the clouds and a fugure was left, the figure had 10 wings 5 were made of electricity and the other 5 were made of water, was wearig a blue mask with lightning bolts drawn on it, for clothing he was wearing armor made of pure eletricity*...................... *then behind him a giant cloud appeared and it then took the form of the Ten-Tailed Dragon*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm
"So sensei is a jinchuriki?" Alure was amazed of seeing the legendary god of the bijus, he looked down at Kokoro and asked her, "Are you alright?, you arent hurt... are you?" he looked at her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
Kokoro shook her head "I'm fine...Sorry for making you worry!" Kokoro said with her usual bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm
* the figure decends and lands next to Kokoro, then the cloud shaped demon dragon made one final roar then disappeared*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:04 pm
"If my eyes dont lie to me, you have a mix of all chakras" Alure told Ryoku, the he looked back to Kokoro, "We must find the others and continue to the village, it will be safe there... I hope"...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm
"wow...." Kokoro said amazed at the dragon "Ryoku-san is really something..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 pm
*the wings began to disappear along with the armor and mask revealing that all my wounds were healed, but my clothes were torn and damaged*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff