Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Ace looked down to the fae, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes a light blue. He assessed the nature of the fae just by the way she carried herself, and immediately decided that he would want nothing to do with her, if possible. Her approached begged only one question, and gave only one response. Why had she approached? In the hope of protection, no doubt. Her smile was not returned, however, though he did give a curt nod before speaking. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. I'm Ace Darwin." He introduced, his voice tainted heavily with sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 pm
"Oh, why so angry my dear?" she asked, head cocked to the side and voice light. "Have I done something to offend you?"

Mortals were so very odd, especially those who stradled the line between man and beast.

Sorry it's so short.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image

Josh looked up and noticed that Catherine had already sat down and that Lydia was going to down the same shortly. He frowned a little, kind of wanting to be alone... but it was too late for that now. He shook his head softly and looked at Catherine, "The name's Josh... and you don't want to hear me rant on about my story... it's just boring and ordinary."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image
Catherine raised an eyebrow at Josh. "I see you want to be left alone. I understand. Please forgive me for asking so many questions." She did not want to be an intruder and she well knew that sometimes you just dont want to talk about your past. Even more if it is painful. She supposed Josh has some friends to talk to about this thing, and about his love. She wished she could say the same for herself. She hoped there will be some classes soon she could attend.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Josh shook his head, he didn't want her to leave anymore... she was just too nice to send away. He reached over and touched her, trying to hold her back. He noticed how cold, yet soft her skin was against his hand. He then let go quickly, feeling embarrassed, "You don't have to go... And I really don't mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image
Lydia actually decided to linger back, going instead to the glass wall that displayed the forest. She looked out to see Michael, Sam, and James wrestling in the mud, and playing in the rain. She gave a soft smile while listening to Josh and Catherine. Maybe it would be a new beginning, for the both of them, both hurt by love, maybe they could help heal eachother..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image
Catherine felt her muscles stiffen when Josh touched her. It was such a long time since anyone touched her and she knew that she was almost fatalistic when it came to males of any sort after what happened to her. She tried not to look to tense, and smiled at him as friendly as she could:"No, i am really sorry. I tend to be too curious and that was what turned me this way after all. Curiosity did not kill only the cat... I am sure you dont want anyone to poke your wounds." She remembered wounds really well. "Please tell me, what do you eat here? Do you need to eat at all?", she wondered. "Lydia, where do they get these blood bottles at all?", she asked Lydia, since she seemed the most experienced vampire around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm
((hey im gonna be gone for a while just thought you guys should know))  

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image

Josh he tried his best not to show was he had seen, but it was difficult. When he had touched Catherine, he had seen things he shouldn't have seen... a dark gloomy lair, a handsome young vampire, a bite to the neck... He closed his eyes, trying to get those thoughts out of his head, he wanted to ask her what those images meant, but that would be rude... and it was far too soon. He opened his eyes and looked back up at Catherine, she really was quite beautiful... "Forgive me for touching you... I really didn't mean to. Many people have poked into my old wounds, so I'm used to it by now.. and it no longer hurts as bad as it once did. We all have wounds in our lives, don't we?" He smiled at her next question and chuckled softly, "When I was in the world of light, I was never hungry... never thirsty... but now that I am on Earth, I was given most of the qualities being human, except mortality."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:01 pm
(dinner, be back in a few XD)  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image
To Catherine his story sounded almost like opposite of what happened to her. She had to endure all the pain and troubles of body when she was human, and pay attention to every small detail, and now she was free of that and able to concentrate on... On trying not to kill people..., she thought. And he had the freedom and is now chained to the Earth. It was not quite opposite of what happened to her but it was same life changing story. "Yes, we all have our stories and wounds, specially people here i think. I guess it must have been quite a shock at first, suddenly being so close to humans? Do you now see them different than when you were ... up there?", she asked, her eyes looking at the ceiling of the cafeteria as if to point up to the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Rachelle Marie Samuel walked, if you could call it that, around the edge of the forest, watching people talk, and bond. She sighed at the want of a bond. Rachelle faded, only a translucent form of her whole body now. She didn't hate being dead, just wished she could touch again, and actually feel. It made her feel extremely alone.

---

Derek Cole Sandars sauntered towards where he heard the noise. It seemed like a normal thing to do. Go towards people, and maybe even talk? He was new to the whole "attempting normal" thing, and was just playing it all by year. Derek took a deep breath, marking the scents that passed through his nose as different races.

iWhite Out

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image
Lydia turned to face Catherine and Joshua. "Oh, um..It's sorta like a blood drive kinda thing. They get their own livestock, and instead of wasting the blood when it goes to slaughter, they drain a decent amount out and bottle it, then use the rest of the animal for food." She explained. "Also, sometimes they buy out blood from blood banks, for those who prefer human blood" She added before turning back to the window just in time to see a brilliant arc of lightning brighten the sky..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 pm
After a moment or two of wrestling the two of them were up throwing mud balls again. Michael threw one towards Sam only it missed and went straight towards Rachelle. Michael stood still with a shocked look on his face. There were two reasons for this look. One reason being that he hadn't meant to throw the mud ball at...well through her. And two being that he didn't even know that there was another ghost at the school.

Sam turned to see what Michael could be staring at and broke out into a smile. It was Rachelle. Rachelle was the only other ghost that Sam knew about that lived in the school. There were others would came and went but as far as Sam knew Rachelle and herself were the only two that liked to stay. "Rachelle! How are you?" She said as she started over to where the girl was standing.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

Josh looked at the table and spoke to himself, but he said it a little too loudly, "I was willing to give it all up, for a chance at love... but the world is cruel..." He looked back up at Catherine and smiled. He then nodded, speaking in a kind, gently voice, trying his best to not let any emotion out, "So want to here about my story, do you? How about we make a deal... tell me your story and I'll tell you mine... and you haven't told me your name yet."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff