Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Nich laughed. he would have to quit being somber, he couldnt mope his entire life away, and he wasnt very close to re-growing an entire hand, but that balm stuff had been intense. hed have to figure out if he could make it.

"Im trying out a michael jackson thing." Nich laughed again..."That was of course sarcasm, ive just lost the toher one, and theres no sense in both my hands being naked."

He stood and helped her shuffle boxes into the corner...

"Hmm you know i like your clothes, only the ones your wearing, if you could put those in my hand id be very obliged." he winked at her again in a friendly way, he felt like she would have to get used to his jokes eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm
Emily laughed. "ya nice try. besides thew one glove thing is cool" she laughed. she picked up some of her clothes and hung them up. she then blinked "oh god i cant belive i forgot about that. she began laughing. "i have school today" she began laughing again. "well im skipping today"  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Nich put his hand on her shoulder. He had a stern but soft look on his face. he had to be a role model right now.

"Emily, i wont let you skip school, i know your whole world has turned upside down, but you cant skip. Now cmon, ill amke you some breakfast. How do you get there, is there a bus stop around here?"

Nich started looking around for a schoolbag among her things and busied himself wondering what he would do with the day. Probably try and tune up his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:21 pm
Emily laughed in a good mood. "oo parental figures. don't wory I can walk to school" she smiled. "And no breakfast for me, i can skip till lunch." she found her bag and made sure her thngs were in it. "you'll bee alright by yourself?" seh asked him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 pm
Nich sighed, once again. he didnt want her to go, he'd just gotten some company, and now it was leaving. He knew she'd be back, but it was the act of letting her go. He couldnt complain, he knew she had to go.

"No ill be fine i have plenty of work to do. Besides you can spend all day in classs daydreamin about the gift ill be getting tonight."

He winked provaocatively at her before moving to the kitchen to fix himself some hot dogs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm
emily laughed at his joke heading off to school. She hummed softly. "later!" she called over her shoulder steping out of the house. it was light, and she was happy. But she grew paranoid. she didn't feel as safe with him not around.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 am
Nich walked into his work -room and tossed away his glove, then he let out a gasp. This is something he had definately not expected. His flesh had started to heal into the mechanical hand. he removed the back-plate only to see the sinews of muscle had woven themselves around the pistons and levers. It was truly gruesome to behold. It had probably been that ointment.

He cursed himself for being a green-thumb and not rmembering the healing charm on his wrist.

He flexed it and watched as the mucscles aided in puling his fingers and thumb. It seemed to have worked ou for the best. He could even kinda feel the thing he was moving with the nerved that were now growing into his new hand.

Nich grinned. He went back into the kitchen and laughed. Now the that the inconvenience was gone, he would be fine.its not like he talked to many people besides Emily now.

Nich began to fix some breakfast. he had a bunch of money in the bank, so he would take a day to relax. After he was finished his hot-dogs, he fell asleep on the couch laughing at stupid people on court TV.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 am
Emily sat throught school payin attention as best she could. She had taken notes and was now doodling on her paper. She realy didn't care what her teacher was talking about. If what nich said was true, then she had a while to learn this. Not that she didn't already know it. As the day wetn by she began to feel tired again. She wonderd why. probably just school and not eating she thought. She looked around her at the so pbliviouse people. She laughed.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 am
Nich was throughly bored once he awoke. The court Tv that he enjoyed watching to laugh at the degenerate people had moved on to afternoon programming, so he decided to go and see Emily at her school.

He Looked up the closest high school in his phone book and walked there briskly. the wind whipped his hair which he realized he probably should have washed before he left. he'd last showered the day before, so he didnt particularly stink but hwe was begginning to feel kinda oily like you do when you dont bathe just before you start to smell like body odour.

He tugged at the glove on his left hand idly. He had bought a pair of driving gloves at a wal-mart on the way. he hoped it didnt look too out of place, but then he did dress a little odd anyways.

hechecked with the registry office once he'd arrived at te school pretending to be Emily's family. Once he found out he was in the right place he sat on the fence out front of the school waiting patiently for the bell to ring and the students to come out.

He realized idly then that he'd been lucky. He hadnt even used Emily's last name when he asked for herwhich he found odd, and wondered idly if Emily got herself into alot of trouble at school.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm
emily sighed as the bell finally rang. she was happy nobody had messed with her. She walked out ocasinaly being shoved by some jerk but outherwise made it out safly. she saw nich and walked over to him confused. "what stalking me now?" she asked laughing slightly. "or did you just get bored?" she realy was curiouse as to why he was here. Not that she minded.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Nich slumped off the fence and laughed at her joke.

"Ya, i didnt get up to much today, and i figured i enjyed the company. Plus i remember how shitty school was, it wasnt so long ago i went here too you know. Oh hey lemme get those for ya."

Nich held his hand out in offer to carry her books, he never really had a girl to accompany, but he supposed ths type of thing was proper, along with holding open doors and the like.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm
Emily blinked. "oh um..sure" she hadned him her books. "sorry you were so bored." she apologized. she would have to find something for him to do while she was gone. she bit her lip distracted by her day and her own thoughts.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Nich started walking home beside her.

"Well its not like i had nothing to do, i had some gold overstock so my bank accounts are sittin prettyy right now. i did have to tune up my... uhhh.."

He almost said hand, but now he thought to himself he wasnt saying anything, and that wasnt cool.

"TV... it wasnt really workin great."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 pm
emily blinked at him. it was working fine when she left. "oh..um..ok" she was realy unsure what to say. "Well i have a little bit of homework, and ill make supper tonight if you want me to." she commented  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Nich laughed... he hadnt made supper using his oven in multiple months.

"Well im not sure ow well the stove works, but you can try, cook what you like as long as it doesnt involve white coloured things. Im not too partial to white coloured things. It interesting to hear you actually do your homework though, like i know that i pretty well never did my homework when i was in school."

Nich laughed a little at the nostalgia.

((Sorry i was gone all weekend, i went to a different town to visit a friend that went to a different U it was kinda spur of the moment so im sorry but i didnt get a chance to say i was leavin))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff