Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:33 am
Andrew smiledas he was handed the helmet and tried it on. It wasn't exactly comfortable, and was perhaps a little loose, but after fiddling around with the various thinsg to secure it to his face he managed to find a happy compromise.

"this is good." he said gratefully. his vision wasn't great in this, but he coudl shoot and he'd be protected, so he couldn't complain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 am
"Alrighty then," Prince said. "Are we good to go? Think of anything else we need?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:51 am
"it's a long journey, do you have food for yourselves?" he asked, "fortification?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 am
"The bus has been fortified and stocked with needed supplies and extra fuel," Prince replied. "Tried to calulate and make sure we have enough for the trip there and back.....but life has a way of throwing curve balls at us so we can only hope we've prepared enough."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:10 am
"we can alwasy raid places. Once we get to Area 51 i#d be surprised if therr aren't any soldiers stil surviving there, or at least there should be suppplies. It was fortified for the possibility of a lockdown in it's centre, underground away form the most classified objects. if there's any people still there, that's where they'll be. Not that we can get to them if they;ve locked themselves in, but you may be able to reason with them. If they're dead then..." he shrugged. "it's a good enough base and has plenty of supplies. though it woul d be a shame to see all the classified things go to waste...if we ever rebuild civilisation we need them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 am
((I suddenly imaged Prince having a Mr. Burns moment...."Excellent."))

"Raiding is always fun," Prince smiled. Thoughts of recording this entered his mind as the thoughts the adventure and heroic deeds could enter into the history books. However those thoughts quickly faded to how much Area 51 stuff would be worth. A pretty penny to be sure.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:39 am
Andrew studied him carefully, seeing the scheming note in his eyes. He sighed, perhaps he should ahve been more gauded in what he told this guy.
"Our government does still exist somewhere" he reminded him, versing it like a warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am
Prince smiled innocently. "I'm sure they do," he replied. "...and they've been doing such a great job doing nothing, as far as I know, for the past two years."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 am
Andrew shrugged at that.
" a scattered and dwindling population of terrifeid individuals and with half the intellgient people gone...it's difficult. But don't think that they won't protect thier secrets even now. the secrets are always the last things to fall. you should be careful in Area 51, since the survivors there will be government officials and most trained in the army and might not take too kindly to you stomping around and releasing or tampering with what's in there."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:01 am
"But I'm ever so loveable," Prince replied with puppy dog eyes. "How could they hurt someone as adorable as me?" Maybe there would be a female official in need of attention.....he smiled at the thought.

RJ remained silent and listened to the two talk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 am
Andrew sigehd and put his helmet back on , in part because he'd need to and also in part to keep a nice barried between him and Prince through teh obscuring screen of the helmet.

"Whatever. I'd shoot you and I've only known you a few hours." he then laughed.
"just keep your hands to yourself in there. As lame as it sounds when i was alive that is where i worked and i did respect it and the work that went on there. You might even call me patriotic. so paws off." he emphasised teh last few words with a jab on Prince's chest.
"besides, you have to get there first without being eaten."

[g2g for fooood]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am
((*nibbles on turkey sandwich* Enjoy your dinner.))

"I'll keep that in mind, old man," Prince replied looking suddenly quite serious. RJ stepped in between them-facing Andrew with a cold glare and having a gun aimed under his chin. "She doesn't like it when people touch me....especailly after they make threats," he said with a sudden change in attitude and smiled. "And don't worry. The dog isn't coming with us so his paws won't be anywhere near the goods."

"RJ....you can stand down now," he said heading to the elevator. "Our chariot awaits."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Andrew sighed. the flips in mood were irritating, and he didn't appreciate R.J jamming a gun into him either.

"Give me repsect and i'll give you respect. But don't think i trust you yet." he said levelly. he resisted pushing R.J off him and stood still, not in teh mood to humor Prrice's joke.
"yes, let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 pm
"Yes, well.....if you did I would think you were truly brain dead," Prince smiled.

RJ stood aiming a moment longer before finally lowering her weapon. She continued staring at him another minute and then entered into the elevator-standing especially close to Prince.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm
Andrew stared at R.j, trying to get her to drop her gaze first and entered the levator.

"As long as we understand each other, prince." he said, fiddling with his helmet again and waiting to see the bus they'd use.
"I call shotgun." he then laughed  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces