Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm
"Well my dear, this is history class... Does that help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm
Reno ran for the cafeteria. This was the only one thing so far that he was able to find in this place, despite the drama classroom, which the thought of made him shiver. At least there was no possible way for him to be late to this one. He walked over to the line, which he stood in for a bit, until he got harassed by the lunch lady for not being "appropriate for school", and he had to actually button his shirt so that no one could see his chest. He sighed. He hated this place already. Looking around, he went up to a seat with few people at the table that didn't seem to care if he was here or not. He ate distractedly, watching the passersby with mild interest.  

Databyte

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm
Rikku walked to the cafeteria and was looking for Yuna and Paine but had no luck so instead she went to see if she could make more friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Sephiroth Looked around as he scaned the room he spotted a blond head girl that he had never really talked to befor. "hey there!'' He called out to her. "Would you like to take a seat here with me?'' Sephiroth smiled as he Patted the open spot to it down  

Gray BloodStone

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image"Finally Lunch." Zexion says and puts his computer to sleep. He grabs his packed lunch and makes his way to the faculty lounge where he could eat.

Aeris smiles having just finished her lunch. She was on lunch duty that day so she wouldn't be able to eat during lunch time. Rather she had to make sure fights didn't break out and whatnot.

She grabs a long metal leaning against the wall and pushes a button in the center of it. The staff shrinks down to a size that she can fit in her pocket. Humming happily she makes her way to the cafeteria to keep peace among the students.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 pm
Rikku looked over to the gray hair boy and smiled. "Okie dokies!" she gave him a grin and walked over to him and sat down. "Thankies! Oh Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My Name is Rikku What's yours?!" she smiled again  

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Kadaj inched in the back of the cafeteria. He wanted a place to sit, and he didn't want to sit alone, but everyone looked really scary. He edged back toward a wall.

Genisis watched the kids bolt from his classroom and smiled. Then he caught sight of himself in a mirror- and the grey in his hair. He suddenly wanted to torture another student, but settled for reading Loveless again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm
User ImageAeris spots a boy trying to merge with a wall and giggles softly shaking her head. Going over to him she give him her best smile. "You seem a little intimidated. Perhaps I can help? I'm Aeris; the school nurse." She introduces herself.

User ImageZexion sighs happily. With his lunch and his book and not another soul in the teacher's lounge he was finally at peace. "This is the life." He mutters smiling. "Not another soul insight. I can only hope the teacher decide to eat elsewhere and not come bug me."  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm
Sephiroth looks abit surprised when the blond girl asked him for his name. ''Well its nice to meet you Rikku. My name is Sephiroth. But the girls call my Sephy.'' the grey haired boy laughs slightly, amused by his nickname. ''But that is your choice to call me by that or not.'' Sephiroth takes a quick sip from his slushie befor talking once more. ''So are you new here? If so what brings a cute girl like yourself to this school?'' he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am
As the bell rang for lunch, Miss Zeal walked around, lost and wondering where the teacher's lounge was. "I guess... I can blend in with the students for now..." she said, walking into the cafeteria.  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 pm
Cloud sighed as he sat down at an empty lunch table with his tray of food. He'd been unable to find Zack, Squall or Zidane, which was fine he didn't mind eating alone. The blonde looks down at his plate of food and sighs again. Cloud looks up hearing one of the lunch ladys starting to yell at a student. The red head didn't look too pleased as he buttoned up his shirt. "Guess my day's going better than his." He comments befre picking at his food, not all that hungry, and a little worried about his friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm
Reno was still a bit pissed, but went to go talk to people, and maybe bum off a few cookies. He re-unbuttoned his shirt once he was out of sight, and went up to a blonde-spiky haired boy. He stopped next to him. "Hey, you have ANY clue of what to do? And, you seem to be...um, disliking this place as well. Name's Reno. Yours?" He said, while looking down at his shirt still unhappily. He screwed with it a bit more, then looked back at him. He grabbed a crisp off of his plate, and ate it distractedly, instead paying attention to a good-looking girl walking past.

Rufus ShinRa was wheeling his way to lunch as well. He cursed at the traffic, it was nearly IMPOSSIBLE for a person to get past. Annoyed, he went into a line after a long wait of trying to get past the rush of other students, and ordered some food. He saw his self-appointed lapdog socializing with the others, and went over to stop it. Purposefully running over his toes, he squealed to a stop next to Reno and Cloud.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm
He looks up at the red head, "Cloud..." He looks at the girl as well and looks away uninterested. He winces as he sees a boy in a wheel chair roll over Reno's toes. He looks at the boy questioningly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm
"Okie then Sephy!" she smiles. 'Well I am new to this and it's because The last High school i went was pretty bad at nearly everything so i tried this school and its looks like i made a new friend already!" she smiles again.  

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm
''Well thas great that you already made new friends after being here for a short while.'' the boy pauses to take a quick sip from his drink. ''You're in luck Rikku.'' He says with a grin on his face. ''You have become friends with one of the best military students around.'' he mentions with pride. ''So if anyone picks on you and you're in need of help let me know, Because im really well known through this school. I can "resolve" your problem.'' Sephiroth laughs slightly. '' If i may ask. what is your next class after lunch?''  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff