Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Slightly startled, Kaylin said, "What....? Me? Oh, sure! Transfiguration sounds fun!"

((Sorry if I seem kinda, well, gone, this next week! School just started again after break, and with the last quarter, teachers are cramming in homework. I should be on some to keep up with news/classes/whatnot, but I might drop out of conversations....))
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm
"That's great Kaylin. To everyone else Sign-Up's for the classes have been extended. *cough* I have noticed that some of you are not in any of my Classes. *cough* Student are already turning Homework in, so you know."

{Edit: I know why Slytherin always has the most Points, they turn in their Homework/Classwork as soon as it is posted. They don't procrastinate doing the work.}

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:35 pm
[[lol That sounds like a Slytherin thing to do. And a Ravenclaw one, but that's not the point. wink ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm
{I know, it's not the point. My Point was that they work for it 3nodding , so we (as Gryffindor's) shouldn't complain. Like that whole Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff VS Slytherin thing that Kamalia, Lyra, Icee, and I helped put a stop to. All I meant was that if we want to Win this Term's House Cup we have to do the Homework you signed up to do, that's how we can win. I meant no disrespect to anyone. biggrin }

{{I can only post in here for a few more days, if I don't have a chance to post again, Good Luck! See you Around Hogwarts, lol.}}

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

kstar13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 am
((Not procrastinate? That's just crazy! And what would we do with all those hours free of worry, free of homework, free of burdens, anxiety, guilt.....I lost my point. xd *Sarcasm*))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rod: "It sucks to be me!'

{{I must concure with Professor Aurora, if you sign up do the work it hurts to have to take house points but it can and will be done if need be and that is part of the classrooms. I am one like Kamalia and James to complete the work as soon as I see it posted as to not forget. Not all professors send out reminders and that is not their job to do so.
on another note I would love it for the house cup to come into our hands let's take it this year fellow Gryffindors.}}

Nicky: "No! It sucks to be me."~Avenue Q~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm
*Professor Aurora comes through the portrait hole. In her hands are several huge cookies made by the House-Elfs. She put the cookies on the table in the middle of the room and flopped down in the armchair next to the fireplace. Then turned to the students.* "Hello everyone! I brought a little snack to celebrate the end of the first week of school. Tomorrow, I won't be able to come back to the Common Room. You will only see me around school and in classes. Be sure to check out this Month's Hogwarts Monthly. It's late this Month, but Professor Juniper and I are working to get it up for this Month. If you would like to write something for the paper or you have an idea please feel free to drop by the Hogwarts Monthly Editor's Office and post your idea. Also, remember to do your classwork and Homework but, you already know that wink . Please dig in.", said Professor Aurora as she broke off a small piece of the huge cookies and stood up from the armchair and walked out the portrait hole waving to everyone. Then disappeared out of sit as the portrait closed behind her.

{Thank you Andrew. I honestly didn't mean to start anything by this except to get our Gryffindor's excited for classes and Dueling Club which will start either Sunday or Monday (hopefully) depending on MLT. Go Gryffindor!}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageAndrew walked into the common room and looked around seeing a few students he took a seat near the fire place and began to study for his classes, his favorite being Transfiguration. He was looking forward to taking Divination at the end of last term but he talked it over with his mother and she advised him to avoid that subject for it is not always correct in the fortune telling and seeing trade. She had noticed his aptitude towards transfiguration, and how much he laughed when she would transfigure his toys.  

Oshenukhar

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 am
((I think we may have a problem, guys. I noticed Chissy had yet to post in any classes, so out of curiosity, and a lack of nothing better to do, I check when she last posted in the guild, it was 3/30. If she doesn't come back soon we're going to lose hard-earned points!))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 pm
Kitty entered the Common Room and examined the scroll she had been given by Professor Aurora. "Sonorus. Attention, please, everyone. Professors Aurora and Clairon have started the new round of trivia questions in the Dueling Club Answering those questions is a great way to earn some extra points. Please take a look at the rules first and no cheating, alright everyone?
In other news, the Hogwarts Monthly newspaper could use some new blood- I mean- ink. Quills. Writers! Ahem, writers. I've been hanging around Juni too much. There are some topics up for grabs, or if you have an idea of something you'd like to write about I bet the editors would work with you.
So, please check out the Dueling Club and Hogwarts Monthly office. Quietus."

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm

blehhh... -___-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 am
((blech? Things not going good?))

kstar13

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm
Hi all. It's been awhile!!! Sorry, I've been out. My actual life grades have dropped and they needed a lot of work. How's everyone been? Doing good in your courses? And one last question. When is graduation?

Oh, and since I've been away, I brought an assorted variety of muffins!!!! Check the link!

muffins!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am
"Hi Selene! Oooo, yay, yummy muffins! I've been good, and am doing well in my classes. Let's see..." Kitty rummaged in her bag and pulled out the calender. "Classes end June 4th, the summer event goes from the 4th-13th, and the Express takes us home 13th-20th."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

kstar13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:29 pm
"Its so quiet in here....." Kaylin whispers, then runs off to her classes. Before leaving the room, however, she turns and says loudly, "ECHO, echo, echo.....hehehehe."
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff