Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:25 pm
The demon Angel
Vincent stood and approached Shinrei, his gun held down by his side but he could easily bring it up and fire before the disinherited ninja could do anything about it. "I do not speak for them, but I will listen to your information, however perhaps you should consider that you are not the only one with information. I know who you are, and I have a suspicion that she will wish to have words with you first." He pointed past Shinrei at the doorway behind him.

Yuffie crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at Shinrei's back, resisting the urge to growl, as she let Vincent finish, then waited for her brother to turn and face her.
"Of course." Shinrei replied, and without turning asked. "So little sister, what have you been doing these past seven years?" He asked politely. "When I left, you were still so small." He chuckled. "And I recall how mesmerized you were when I first brought home materia..." Shinrei recalled, the memory he cited was from when he still worked for his homeland and had stolen materia from Shinra encampments. If he had continued to work for Wutai in such a manner, they likely would not have so easily lost the war. "Father should have listened, but he refused to "lower" himself into using the weapons of the enemy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:15 pm
Sabel looked at the man oddly. "Yes...I'm fine..." She blinked a few times, staring at him with a look of intense concentration. "Why do I feel like I know you?" She asked at last.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:54 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel looked at the man oddly. "Yes...I'm fine..." She blinked a few times, staring at him with a look of intense concentration. "Why do I feel like I know you?" She asked at last.
Vaizel stared, unable to respond for several moments. He felt like he had just been hit with a brick. "Y-...You DON'T know me??" He sputtered in shock. "I...we...I mean... you... How???" His mind spun, how could she not know him? Had he really snatched up some girl who just LOOKED like Dawn? "You... you're name wouldn't happen to be Dawn would it?" He was starting to feel a little lost, and it definetally showed on his face, "Dawn? uh,... you lived in Nibelheim? You worked at an Inn! And you had that little black Chocobo Kuroi? ...." He didn't wait for a response before setting her slightly away from him as his mind worked, "I'm sorry,... I guess I mistook you for someone else.... I guess... no, you couldn't be Dawn..." His head ducked miserably, He should have been embarassed but all he felt was a deep sorrow... He had had hope.... something that he had thought lost to him for all time, and now it was shattered. He really needed to think..."Sorry..." He muttered again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:38 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Vaizel stared, unable to respond for several moments. He felt like he had just been hit with a brick. "Y-...You DON'T know me??" He sputtered in shock. "I...we...I mean... you... How???" His mind spun, how could she not know him? Had he really snatched up some girl who just LOOKED like Dawn? "You... you're name wouldn't happen to be Dawn would it?" He was starting to feel a little lost, and it definetally showed on his face, "Dawn? uh,... you lived in Nibelheim? You worked at an Inn! And you had that little black Chocobo Kuroi? ...." He didn't wait for a response before setting her slightly away from him as his mind worked, "I'm sorry,... I guess I mistook you for someone else.... I guess... no, you couldn't be Dawn..." His head ducked miserably, He should have been embarassed but all he felt was a deep sorrow... He had had hope.... something that he had thought lost to him for all time, and now it was shattered. He really needed to think..."Sorry..." He muttered again.
Sabel paused, stunned, daring for a moment to think, Maybe he knows me! before she felt a beckoning from the other Remnants, the mention of her chocobo snapped her mind back to the present however, wrenching her back into reality. "Wait!" She called grabbing Vaizel's arm with one gloved hand as he turned to go. "I-...." she frowned trying to figure out what she meant to say. "I call myself Sabel, but...it's not my real name...I don't know my real name...I- I can't remember anything since I woke up in a broken metal pod three months ago." Her head was suddenly pounding as she related this information, the beckoning growing stronger. She had the barest moment to look into Vaizel's face with brown eyes before she doubled over, clutching her skull with a growl of pain.  

KiyaraSabel

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:11 am
Vincent turned his back on Shinrei walked towards his table once again, his gun hand obscured by his tattered cloak.

Yuffie's gloved fist flew straight towards her older brother's head, knowing he was likely to dodge, she also prepared to gut punch him with her left hand. "You're an idiot!" She said, mid punch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:33 pm
As Zaber flew towards the hospital, he suddendly halted. He felt he was being watched. He looked around but couldn't see anything in the dead of night. Zaber held up his hand and cast Fire 3. The air above him exploded, lighting up the sky for long enough for him to see Melody to the southwest of him.
"I know your there Melody... listen... I don't know what has come over you. But if you have to fight, fight me and leave my brother out of this. Sepioroth almost took him from me three years ago... I will protect him. And the next time you attack Shade, I will find you..." Zaber continued to fly towards the hospital.  

Zaber Blade

Misander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:33 am
The demon Angel
Vincent turned his back on Shinrei walked towards his table once again, his gun hand obscured by his tattered cloak.

Yuffie's gloved fist flew straight towards her older brother's head, knowing he was likely to dodge, she also prepared to gut punch him with her left hand. "You're an idiot!" She said, mid punch.

Predictably, Shinrei dodged the attempted blow to the head, and managed to catch Yuffie's second punch just before it collided with his stomach. "Well...that's no way to greet your elder brother." Shinrei replied with a smirk. "But I am glad to see you have been trained."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:49 am
Shinrei blocked both of Yuffie's attacks, only to feel the toe of her boot connect with his shin, in an unexpected, childish, and painful maneuver. "Of course I've been trained, i've even passed through the trials of the pagoda! Not that you'd have known or cared!" She wasn't going to let him flatter her, she was too angry at seeing him here.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:40 pm
((And I finally post my intro!))
A man approached the small bar that stood before him, his eyes narrowing slightly at the sound of a fist being caught. His eyes glowed with a grayish blue light that seemed to contrast to his dull silver hair and mostly dark clothing. His coat and pants were black or nearly black, although the lighting in lower Midgar made the difference hard to tell, while his shirt was the color of sandstone. He wore no shoes, walking calmly and comfortably upon his worn and scarred feet. He wore a pair of gauntlets that protected both his hands and lower arms. It seemed that those gauntlets had two materia forged into each of them, impossible to remove. The hilt of a sword stuck up from where it was held behind his back and under his coat, wrapped in black leather. He moved smoothly, confidant and direct, as he walked quietly into the bar and straight past the two people who were having a brief altercation in the doorway. As he entered the bar his hair changed color to match that of the light around him, shining a little more than normal hair should. He looked straight at the three people in the room who were worthy of interest but walked to a table and sat down without saying a word. He turned his chair with a dull scraping sound so that all three of them were well within his field of vision.

He stared. His expression would be best described as 'intense'. His face was odd. Age seemed to be present but blurred, making it impossible to tell just how old he really was. He didn't seem to be impressed, in spite of his intense scrutiny of their persons. History... there's history between these three... and maybe blood too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 pm
((greetings and salutations Haeo! and welcome to the insanity! mrgreen

BTW Akane, I am going to post a bio for Kadaj as soon as I finish it, so you will have at least one of the 3 remnants to interact with K?))

Vaizel had paused at her cry, turning around despite himself, and the pain gazing at her brought. He listened to her explanation in shock, and the hope he had tried to staunch blossomed once again. When she fell he moved before he had time to think, wrapping his arms around her, clutching her gently and somewhat possessively to himself as he rocked her murmering under his breath. After a few moments when she had calmed he realized with a small start exactly what he had done. It scared him how quickly he had decided this strange young woman was his long lost, and supposedly dead 'Dawn'. Shakily he started to put her back down, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean.. I ... That's not my place, Please forgive me... you .... look so much ... like Dawn......" The last few words were uttered in a gentler tone, his eyes softening with the memory as he spoke. Had she known him longer this would have surprised her, ussually when Vaizel mentioned his beloved's name his eyes would grow Icy, and his tone of voice dangerous.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:42 pm
Sabel took a few moments to realize the pain in her head was abating, and then she realize Vaizel's arms were wrapped around her, again, with that same aura of comfort. As he slowly began to set her down, apologizing fervently she found the breath to speak. "It's okay..." She assured shakily. "I...uhm..." "WaRk." came what could only be described as a cynical squawk. The chocobo cocked its head with what seemed to be a 'knowing' expression on his beaked face. Sabel felt her face flush with embarrassment. Why am I blushing? I wasn't doing anything to blush about...so Why is Kuroi making me feel guilty? The Jenova clone wondered nervously to herself. "I uh...I gotta go..." She muttered quickly, feeling flustered. "M-maybe we'll meet up again sometime?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:12 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel took a few moments to realize the pain in her head was abating, and then she realize Vaizel's arms were wrapped around her, again, with that same aura of comfort. As he slowly began to set her down, apologizing fervently she found the breath to speak. "It's okay..." She assured shakily. "I...uhm..." "WaRk." came what could only be described as a cynical squawk. The chocobo cocked its head with what seemed to be a 'knowing' expression on his beaked face. Sabel felt her face flush with embarrassment. Why am I blushing? I wasn't doing anything to blush about...so Why is Kuroi making me feel guilty? The Jenova clone wondered nervously to herself. "I uh...I gotta go..." She muttered quickly, feeling flustered. "M-maybe we'll meet up again sometime?"
Vaizel blinked a few times still feeling stunned, "Y-yeah... sure... uh, We can meet here?" He asked clumsily, "I mean... there, at the 7th Heaven! Could we meet there?" Even to his own ears his voice sounded small and desparate.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

xMissxSanderx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:06 am
Tifa whiped off the bar counters. She was happy Sector 7 was rebuilt & so was her bar. She was really happy to come back to the 7th heaven bar. She smiled at the clean bar counter. "There... all clean." She always liked the bar clean. It was a slow day today. No one really came in that much anyways, so she really didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:57 pm
xMissxSanderx
Tifa whiped off the bar counters. She was happy Sector 7 was rebuilt & so was her bar. She was really happy to come back to the 7th heaven bar. She smiled at the clean bar counter. "There... all clean." She always liked the bar clean. It was a slow day today. No one really came in that much anyways, so she really didn't mind.
OOC: *cough cough* Umm, you may want to read Misopan, Angel, and Haeo's last posts, things are not very slow right now, Yuffie is trying to hit the dark cloaked silver haired-green eyed guy who walked in and showed everone a device and stated he knew where the Remnants were hiding. Vincent also had pulled a gun on said man, and someone knew just walked in and is watching the place sweatdrop And ummm, would you mind changing your color, you don't have to but as we post in the same font color and style people might get confused.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Sabel smiled. She was glad she might have found a possible link to her past. Besides, she was very interested in this individual in particular. She felt something for him, she couldn't quite figure out what it was, but she found herself drawn to it.  

KiyaraSabel

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:50 pm
Dahry had gone straight from her meeting with Shinrei back to her laboratory. She had a number of things to do, not the least of which was to report to Rufus. It was terribly boring having to explain herself to someone supossedly her superior. Now how to phrase it innocuously? Better just to pass over the less legal parts entirely. She then used the computer she set aside for just that purpose to print out her report. She read it over and then sent a messenger to carry it over to the President's office with her regrets that she wouldn't be able to personally deliver it. With the message on its way she then set about readying her lab for her next set of experiments.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff