Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Hunter's Mark OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm
So Nelo, you gonna engineer a damn good scenario in which we already exist somewhat civilly amongst each other, or do we get to be strangers?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm
I don't know. With the vong as strong as they were, I'm sure they pissed off quite a few mando families when they ravaged Mandalore, and knowing the nomadic culture that your particular mando grew up in, along with being feeorin, he's anything but sympathetic to a person who basically trashed his home. Even if the mandos have sided with the jedi in recent years, it's highly unlikely their friendship is an alliance instead of merely mutual beneficiaries.

So, the scenario is basically back to me pointing out that the bounties on each of your heads already is enough for none of you to want to attempt a mutiny. Because if one of you moves to action, whoever is left standing will inevitably be shot in the back by me and I'll collect three bounties that day.

Unless of course two of you want to change your race and affiliations, that's the best story I feel like making.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm
Nelowulf
Nelowulf
I wonder what constitutes embracing the legacy....

Still need you to answer that, Stellar. Unless you're expecting me to get you to lead a giant droid army or get mercilessly slaughtered by a jedi knight....

As for the bounty purposes, the reason is very simple: As an Umbaran, I'm very persuasive. The sheer fact that an ex-sith and a mando are on the same boat is already enough to make most sane people question how the crew even manages to work together for three minutes, much less tossing a jedi in the mix. The only answer is that someone has very good oratory skills to keep you hotheads from backstabbing each other for your own bounties. You really want to see something weird?

The sith hate the mandos for siding with the Galactic Alliance.
The Mandos harbor a grudge against all jedi.
The Jedi are the sworn enemy of the sith.

The three of you are in a triangle trap of who kills whom first. To be honest, my entire crew is in some way, shape, or form, wanted criminals.

Lets see... Damn this is tough, it'd be easier to make it denying my legacy. Hmm... I want this character to be passionately logical, something that Tann is not. Tann was a dark acolyte, so a follower and instrument of the sith. If I go with denying my destiny I could take actions that would be obstructive to Sith domination. If I go with embracing my destiny I could go with actions that would help advance the sith order.

I'll go with denying it actually. That way I can have a reason to keep that hot-pink jedi out of jail.

I'll be cool-headed... trained as a sith but with logic guided self-restraint. I guess denying makes more sense, at least to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm
Hum, I’m surprised that you’re not looking at me as some sort of apprentice steller. I would have thought that a hot-headed jedi whose lost everything was right up your sith ally.

And what up Des, you no likei my clothing? I guess I’ll try to remember to ware my flight suit when you’re around. rolleyes  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm
I was thinking of that, but your character is more skilled in the force than mine. Perhaps a mutual exchange of information, like how Katarn and Jade trained each other.

Hmm... maybe embrace my destiny and have corrupting your character be part of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Isn’t that what all Sith want, a younger and more powerful apprentice?
I’ll have to read up on those two, not fully familiar with them.
unles you mean Mara Jade?
Might be an interesting twist to your destiny.
To follow in Darth Banes footsteps maybe?  

K-Blade

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Some very interesting reading.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Botajef  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 am
I haven't gotten that issue yet, but that's a pretty interesting little plot device. The mandos, betrayed by the GA? the same GA that supports the jedi... who still support the vong...

DUN DUN DUUUN![/dramagopher]

And you two will have to work out the little details of your interactions, i just need the info on the destiny from stellar.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 am
Considering that my character has been embracing his legacy up till this point (Becoming a sith etc...) it'd be more interesting if he has decided to turn against his legacy. So I'll go with denying his legacy.

So I get destiny points for...
Obstructing sith goals.
Letting jedi live.
etc...

How's that?

As for me and K I was thinking of it as a situation known as reciprocal apprenticeship. I think my character will be drifting more toward the gray than the darkside while K drifts away from the light toward the gray.

EDIT: I decided to drop the brink of death feat for more force training. I got some fairly basic powers, but even basic powers can be useful with a use the force bonus as high as mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 am
I was thinking that Des could be looking for the truth behind what happened at the Battle of Botajef and discover the murder of Chernan Ordo

Stellar and I could be doing the Rule of two things like Darth Bane and Darth Zannah and demolish this One Sith thing, but whatever's cool with me. I just want to play  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 pm
So are you two basically finished with the mechanical issues? If you are just working on biographics, that means I really only need Des to submit his bio and I can get you guys rolling on the first mission. It'll be semi-quick, and anyone else seeking to join can come into play post-bounty.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 pm
mechanical issues?
you mean our character sheet then yeah, I'm done.
just working out the bio and background stuff  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm
1 down, two or so to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:27 pm
My character sheet is done just got to work out the bio.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm
That makes 2.... Now to get our supposed heavy hitter going...  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff