Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:23 pm
Luna lets her go."Just follow me.I know the way.Everyone here thinks I am one of them so don't blow it ok"She lead to the dungeaun to get the prisonor.She was hoping everything would go right  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Kargate considered the possibility. "Why not... Better than my plan, which useualy result in everyone dieing..." he chuckled. "Ill go left, you right," he said as he crept through teh door and grabbed one of the soldiers and pulled him inot teh darkness.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Glaz took to the forests, as he he didn't want to travel on the roads, where he would be vulnerable. He spent a few minutes wandering, but stopped as a shadow passed overhead. He quickly pressed himself to a tree. Waiting for the Shadow to leave the area. Moments later, four more Shadow flew by. "Just why the heck are there so many?" When he was sure it was safe, Glaz continued walking until he came upon a Shadow fortress. "Just my luck." He gave a sigh and was about to turn around when he saw a door open on one of the walls. Curious, he ran over to the door. He peered inside, but saw nothing hostile. He walked inside, making sure to be as silent as he could. "I suppose this is as good as any place to look for Gerald. Assuming he's still alive..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 am
Aitosai smirked and followed. "Okay, okay, I admit, you do look like one of us." she nodded. "But why aren't you?"  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am
Rast succeeded in taking out one of the Shadow, slitting the beasts scaly neck before it could see him. And yet he hadn't counted on the smell of blood alerting the other two guards and the Warlord to their presence. An earth shaking roar was sounded, the Warlord rising to all fours and looking for the assailants.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Kargate pressed himself against teh wall and signaled to Rast to stay qiuet. He put himslef in the concentration he was in earlier and watched as the two gaurds fell over dead. He watched as the Warlord looked for the source of all his dead gaurds.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 pm
"I was raised by the king until a servent saw my moon mark.She told me to run.She didn't want me killed.I soon found out it was he who had my mother and father killed.I am a vampire and a night elf...Both side serves the king and yet I do not and will not anymore"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 pm
Aitosai muttered angrily to herself, thinking Luna's decision was practically idiotic, but nodded. "I guess you've got your reasons, however stupid they seem." she said, waving her hand nonchalantly toward Luna. "Just--"

"Halt!"

In an instant, Aitosai, Luna and Amber were surrounded by a horde of armored guards. Flinching slightly, Aitosai glanced at Luna and Amber, then took a step away from them.
"Look, you all can go ahead and kill them, they're not with me," she grumbled, pointing lazily to them. The guards did not seem to think so, though.
"You have been accused of helping rebels to free a prisoner," one said, swinging a spear around, and beginning to advance with his comrades.
"Help them? But I-- Hey, I didn't! I wouldn't!" Aitosai protested.
The soldiers leaped, brandishing their various weapons. They didn't pose much of a threat, they seemed pretty clueless on how to use their weapons properly. Aitosai wasn't worried about them. She was more worried about the fact that she'd been labeled as a traitor, and an assistant to breaking and entering Shadow property.
Aitosai turned quickly and said to Luna and Amber, "It seems I'm stuck with you... at least, until I can clear my name." And, with that, she spun around and punched an advancing guardsman square in the nose and snatched the spear from his hands. It didn't really occur to her that killing guardsmen wouldn't help her reputation.  

heartsXdespise

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 pm
Amber smiled agains as she slid under one of teh gaurds, bringing her daggers inot his inner thighs. She pulled out fomr under him and dragged him down, slitting hsi throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm
Luna attacks cutting their heads off"That will never happen Aitosai.Believe me I know"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 pm
"As long as I've got a chance," Aitosai growled, "I will never stop trying to--" finishing the sentence by impaling the guard on his own spear, she turned and looked at them.
A pile of bodies lay about them, the only sound being the blood dripping from fatal wounds.
"You two aren't half bad, I guess." Aitosai said reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm
Rast took a very bold move. He stepped forward into the light, revealing himself and his dripping sword. The Warlords eyes narrowed on him. "A small assailant. Quick work, if I'm asked." He said as he sank into a low crouch. Rast looked to Kargate, widening his eyes as if to say "Now!"  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm
Kargate sped up and cut at the Warlords chest with his war glaive. The deadly elven weapon sank intot eh meaty chest and came out quickly. Kargate stood behind the Shadow, weapon held in a defensive stance. "Whats the matter, gotta cut in your chest?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:03 pm
The Warlord turned with a roar. "Cowardly tactics, human. Had you faced me honorably you would have died." Rast smiled as he landed a flipping kick from the wall directly to the Shadow's eye-socket. "Exactly why we didn't." He said as he readied his sword.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm
Amber punched Aitosai cheerfully. "You arent half bad either, for being dumb and all..." she siad with a smile. "Now listen little Sun girl. Killing gaurds, not the best way to keep rep up." she stated holding up a severed head. "Now, staying with us, your better off." Amber turned to Luna and smiled. "To teh prisoner!!" she squeaked.

Kargate smiled and kicked out the Warlords legs and brought his glaive agian at teh Shadow, this time hitting deep in teh shoulder. But he was thrown against a wall harshly by the uninjured arm. "Ow..." Kargate said pulling himself up. "That one kinda hurt," he chuckled.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff