Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 pm
.......... i see i'm sorry for ur loss..........  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm
dont be...it was my fault he died. i should have...*tears fall from her cheeks*done something instead of standing there frozen like a little scared child.  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 pm
*tries to understand her pain, but can't feel it*......... i.... i wish that i could understand ur feelings but....... i can't even if i tried  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm
*looks at ryoku. she smiles slightly* this isnt something u wanna feel ryoku-san. *hugs ryoku* but thankxs for caring.  

emopanda32412

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm
xtsumihikarix
Reiba took one look at the sword, then snickered once. "A pitiful life like me huh..." She muttered mindlessly. Then she looked at Hunter with a solemn face. "A single stab at me with a sword isn't going to do you any good, or me any pain worth being proud over. I don't care if you want to follow or care about our rules; they're the rules, and you must follow them." Reiba looked at the glinting edge of the sword. If that thing pierces me in "that" spot, then I may have to get some ER help...
Hunter said "i wount follow the rules no mater how much you tell me to." he put his sword away and walked toward the principals office cause he had remembered that he was supposed to be going there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm
*then i remember the other ppl i got close to and the result*.......... i can't do this  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 pm
"Some of the freaky newbies that show up at this school are a real pain..." Reiba muttered under her breath. Then she turned toward Seiko. "You're all right, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 pm
Momo smiled as the bell rang indicating class was over. Thank god..she thought as she walked out of the classroom.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Hunter had finshed dealing with the principal. He was out in the hallway smokeing. He was waiting for momo to find him. so they could go to their next class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 pm
*looks up at ryoku then backs away* u lost someone too huh ryoku? someone important.  

emopanda32412

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Reiba turned away from Seiko. "I guess you hate this school too, huh? Understandable, I'll stay out of your way." She murmured. She passed by the principal's office and noticed Hunter smoking. That boy.... She hissed in her mind, ignoring him. It'd be best to stay away from him as well. Ryoku, maybe even Marius and Kaikon....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm
Momo found Hunter out in the hallway smoking. She sighed "You know that's really bad for your lungs." she told him as she grabbed his free hand and lead him to the next class. "How was the principles office?" she asked looking over her shoulder to look at him.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 pm
Ain is still sleeping in bed thinking bout if she ever had a family the only thing she remembers is starting neko high anything before dat is blank.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm
......... i've lost too many ppl friends and members of my own clan already........ i can't get u involved neither  

cmsntn05

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 pm
decides to get up nd get dressed. walks into class , sits at the back nd goes to sleep  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff