Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 pm
Nodding, Rolias left the room for a brief moment, requesting a sterilised scalpel from one of the nurses. She soon returned with a tray, which he promptly to the patient, and set it down on the table beside.

"Of course I shan't cut your eye out... Now, I'm afraid we haven't anything currently available to numb the pain, but the attributes of your race should push back the initial feeling, correct?" He he took up the metal implement and braced the patient's head, holding it forward, ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm
"Not to mention the fact that night is approaching swiftly." He said. "If it's what I think it's going to be tonight, I won't feel much of--wait a second, is that silver?" He asked. If there was silver in his wound, it wouldn't matter very much, but he had to know in case. He heard the sounds of people in the morning dying down to, well, the sounds of people at night. Sometimes it was just something he payed attention to.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm
"No... The scalpel is not silver, it is in fact iron. My, you don't think of me as too intelligent, do you~?" Without any further warning, he pressed the scalpel's edge against the tissue and slowly dragged downward, reopening the wound along its exact line with impeccable accuracy. As the end of the trail was reached, he took up a cloth and held it against the blood, dabbing away that which would hinder his view.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm
Erik wasn't in as much pain as he thought he would be. "I've learned not to trust anyone with my being, it's nothing personal." He said. He was still catious about the eye thing, it was his favorite eye after all. Life is so bittersweet... He thought solemnly. "If I lose my sight it's all on you, I'm only saying this because I trust in your ability." He reminded.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am
"So the sun has set..." Ria thought as the light diminished and the horse's shadow could not be seen on the floor anymore. They were walking along the canal, the horse keeping a steady pace but not going too fast. He was a good horse, he could have trotted faster if his rider had allowed him to do so, but Ria knew better. The night would be setting soon, some of the lower stars already flickered in the sky and they still had a long way to go, she didn't want him to be out of breath in case something came out of the shadows and surprised them. He was a good horse, indeed, and Ria intended to keep him for a long time.

The sound of the water flowing in the canal had a difficult task in distracting Ria. The woman kept her senses alert, looking cautiously at everything around her, noticing the lack of people in the streets already, even if the sun had set only a few minutes ago. "So, they're not as indifferent as I feared they were. They're afraid of what's to come, that's why there's no one outside." She concluded. "No one... not even a patrol." Ria felt a chilly shiver going down her spine, as a gentle brezze passed near her nape. "I should have brought a cloak with me... then again, I wasn't expecting to return this late." She murmured to herself, patting her horse, who seemed a bit nervous too. "Shh.. it's just a little longer, we'll be home soon." She said softly, to ease them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:47 am
"And I wouldn't be head of this hospital's wing if I did manage to damage your eye." He lifted the cloth away and took up the candle, holding it close as he took up a pair of tweezers, inspecting. "Besides, if you do not trust your life in the hands of an experienced doctor, who else will you?"  

MacPere
Crew

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 pm
"You make a good point, but anybody can claim any title they want." He said. Oh no, he's not going to use that to... "Let me guess, your going to use that to look for anything." He said calmly, but how much metal would it take anyway? No use hiding from the inevitable, but he could delay it. He then thought, what exactly was the point of that,, he might as well take what happened now. Once again, he feared for the saftey of his eye, but at least the doctor was able to reassure him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 am
He watched his cousins leaved and breathed a little easier. He had not technically lied when he told them he was planning on visiting. He just hadn't made up his mind on when yet. Well now he had. If he didn't visit them as he said he would, then they would surely hunt him down; and that would not be a pleasant thing. He would rather meet them on his own terms, not theirs. Let them think they won and they will not pursue you further. It was kind of his motto, if ever he had one. As soon as he was certain his cousins had left, he swiftly made his way back to today's meeting point, the afternoon was waning and it was swiftly entering the night phase of the day.

As he reentered the trees, he walked slower, chewing over the events of the day. Kageko did not trust him. Interesting. He wondered briefly what she thought of him, since her ability to read auras would not work well on him. His cousins... how long had they been watching him to catch him when they did? That thought brought the most concern, eliciting a look of worry on his face as he entered the sight of Emilia.  

Alus Shar Plynnil

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Angeles brushed her fingers gently through the child's hair before turning to look out the window at the bright day that seemed to be taking much longer to end than usual, and the scent of blood was steadily becoming more and more tantalizing.

Finally Angeles stood and brought the blanket closer to the child's chin and walked out the door. She looked around and took a step back with her back against the door as a patient was being relocated to another room. She watched them pass for a moment before turning down the opposite direction and trying to locate the red-haired doctor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
((Up to you Kage! wink ))

Emilia almost growled when she noticed Saeven.

"Had a nice walk?" she smirked at the vampire.

Her eyes were staring at him.

As the last rays of the sun disappeared, the wolf could feel her powers coming back with delight.

Louis appeared too, ready for the meeting.
"Everyone's here?" he asked with a gentle smile.

Emilia hated that smile of his, so fake...  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 am
(Angeles, my dear, Rolias is blond~ rofl )

"That is indeed what I intend to do, sir... It is not made of silver and shan't injure you in anyway." Rolias pulled back with a curious expression, not daring to proceed without permission - some patients could indeed become sensitive about such things. "Do I have your permission to take a look?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am
"It does not matter to me." He said, which was just his way of saying yes. He took a quick scan of the room again and centered his head. His preternatural danger sense was kicking in. "Something doesn't feel right." He was sure nothing was going to go wrong with this, but he simply felt like there was some level of danger here. "Maybe it's nothing."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm
A bit before Saeven arrived, Kageko had managed to sneak out through another door. she thought to herself as she ran through the woods, After making a wide arc, she continued to where she felt the energy. Luckily, she had remembered the spot and could tell by keeping track of her location. Luckily, the spot wasn't too far and it was relatively easy to get a much clearer sense the of the energies of the three vampires, she was now sure they were vampires, that had been there. Unluckily, the new information simply raised more questions and the sun was already starting to disappear from the horizon, plunging this side of the world into darkness.

Kageko, however, was too focused to pay attention to the sun. Instead most of her concentration was working on trying to make certain her suspicions. If they were certain, then it could very well mean that the Unit had a traitor in their midst. the girl thought as she continued to try and pick up the remnants of the daytime aura of a vampire. She finally managed to split the energy into three distinct parts, one for each vampire, and she was now certain of the identity of one of the vampires. the girl thought as she picked herself up. Only now did she notice that the last rays of the sun had nearly disappeared. she thought glumly to herself as she sped forward, back to the meeting place, However, her mind was too occupied on other things to be really afraid of the werewolf, Her thoughts continued in this manner as she sprinted through the forest, but she knew one thing for sure. If the human wanted to even hope for a chance of keeping her findings hidden, she would need to resolve the situation before she made it back and shove it out of her head. It was normal for her to set up her blocks to prevent others from reading her mind, no matter how futile it was to block the interrogation. Although they usually weren't enough to prevent any probing, they did have some effect and could block out the interrogator to some effect. Her hope was that if she managed to stop thinking about it and cut off anyone who tried to search her mind, she might have a chance of keeping the info hidden if she chose to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:08 am
Emilia nodded a positive answer, however she stopped her movement when she noticed that she could not smell the kid.

"Kageko...." she roared.

Louis sighed.

"I know where she is..." Emilia added with a dark tone. "That kid is stupid! What does she believe?! She wants herself killed?!

Louis frowned but that was not targeted towards Emilia, he was worried. "Where is she?"

"It seems our dear Saeven was having a party with some friends of his not too far...I am sure she could not resist investigate the place..."

Louis's eyes turned to Saeven.

"Please go fetch her." ordered the older vampire to the fragile looking one.

Emilia raised an eyebrow. So you don't want me to go sniff around do you? My dear Louis... she mentally smirked and waited in silence.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 am
"Doesn't feel right?" With a sigh, Rolias dropped the arm holding the tweezers, keeping the candle-light up. "If you simply wish for me to stitch you up with the pain still within, I can do so..."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff