Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Aurora, still in the hallway with her back against the wall, so wrapped up in watching Nurak rush into the room she was oblivious to the door opening across the hall from her. Until the blaster blots lit up the corridor, flying across the confined space, one hitting Darr in the back and returning fire hitting their assailant. With a flick of the switch Auroras lightsaber snap-hissed to life and she called on the Force to add in her strike as she lunged forwards, running her blade home through the thug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 pm
The Mando swore, rubbing his shoulder right above where the blast had hit."New plan for when in a hallway with two doors. Bust down both and shoot anything inside." he said, thoroughly irritated from getting shot so much, if even only with light burns.

"I'm taking watch. See what you can find in there." He said, grunting something about armor as he moved back down the hall to its entrance, putting his back to the corner wall and kept alert.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm
She turned cold eyes bored into the Mandalorian’s armored back.

“I’d prefer it if you’d stay here with Lath.” Here gaze swiveled to focus on the second set of armor.

“See if you can access their systems through his security console.” She toed at the dead slicer lying on the floor. “It’d be nifty if you could be our eyes and ears in this place. Nurak, you’re with me.”

With out waiting for their reply she continued further down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm
"Ad'ika found some fangs." Darr grinned, nudging the zeltron with his massive shoulder, moving down the hall with the two Force-wielders.
"I'm sure the chakaar can handle himself, if not he'll just play dead again."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am
"Whatever." The slicer said as he moved to the console and started to gain access.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am
Nurak followed with his pistol in hand. "Okay, so where the is this Imperial Mission?"  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 pm
As he kept an eye on the security feeds, Lath pressed a hand to the earpiece of his visor and called up his allies.
"Guys, are we at all looking for an Umbaran?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:48 pm
"Guys, are we at all looking for an Umbaran?" Laths voice crackled over Auroras comm-link.

“No, a human female, do you see her?” She asked in a hushed voice.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 pm
"Quit monitoring my progress and check the upstairs," Dev's voice said over the comlink, as he laid another thug to sleep. "She's Humbarine. Pay attention in my briefings..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm
"Maybe you should mumble less in the briefings." Lath replied as he adjusted his viewscreen to show the feeds to the next floor up."Then we might know what the hell you're on about."  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm
“So Lath, we clear on this level? Can we proceed on to the next?” Aurora asked through t her com.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm
"So far, so good." Lath replied as he kept scanning and looking.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm
"Just let me know if we’re about to run into anymore hostiles ok.” She turned to look at the mando and sith.
“Lets haul a** up to the second level. I want to secure this bounty and be out of this creep house pronto.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 pm
"With Black Sun moving in, probably be best to nab her and get out as quickly as possible." Darr said as he gave a nod and moved up ahead of the jedi to take point, carbine raised forward, still set to double-blast mode.

"Find anything that can help us with a speedy exit?" He asked through the comm.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:40 pm
"As much as I admire your Zeltron bum, I think it'd logical that we proceed line abreast, surely this hallway is wide enough for two." Nurak said with a slight smile as he stepped up beside her.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff