Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless901

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm
((Bump for hope))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 am
Anaheim just sighed as Aura went into the tent. "Well, you don't know what you're missing out on." He told Aura as well as himself as he took a puff of his pipe, while Kota listened to the music that was playing. Anaheim also started listening in, a little interested. "So, you have some musical experience?" He asked.

Ostrava didn't see the bad thing about having everything known within a religion. "Well, of course. I can't force you to make your decisions for you. But let me ask you this. Would you prefer a religion that forces you to dedicate yourself or suffer for all eternity, or one that cherishes the choices you make?" He asked the woman.  

Durban59-

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am
[[ Sorry, things have been hectic and I've been in and out of the house a lot. Won't be home so I probably won't be on for a couple days. :/ ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm
Myia thought for a bit. "I just don't want a faith that will hold me down and understand my mental problem." She crossed her arms and looked down. Most faiths that found out her problem and think she was some kind of demon and would just try and fix it in the most unorthodox ways.  

Nex Remeo

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm
[[ I have returned! ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm
Keesa was the source of the music, she was behind a tree playing softly.

Aura sighed and fell asleep.

(writers block sorry.. n.n; )  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm
( sad Sorry I have been very busy lately, I promise to post this weekend.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 am
[[ S'okay, Mi Lynn. I know how you feel -_-;; ]]  

Queen Mother of the West

Durban59-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 am
((I'm just hoping that more people actually post, instead of needing me to carry on the plot sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:47 pm
(Sorry trying to figure what to post)

Karl felt as if the forest was watching him,
"People it is"
he started heading twoards the cmpfire in the distance  

that1guy13

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 am
((Dude you're the thread maker, you are supposed to continue the plot, us sitting at camp doesn't leave us with much to do other than talk. You're technically the "Game Master" here.))

Klarth nodded at Dancey, the best they could do in the wilderness was hope for a nice thick patch of grass to lay on and that no predators would attack at night  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 am
((Yeah, that's true. That, and the fact that I've ben busy with Dante's Inferno, too sweatdrop ))

Anaheim then put out his pipe and walked into the tent, where Kota took the initiative to put the campfire out. "Come on, Kota. Time we get some rest, too." He told his partner as he climbed into his hammock and got some rest.

TIME SKIP, PEOPLES.

The sun had barely begun to rise, and Anaheim was already up and at em, getting ready for the hunt of the day. He had already suited up in his armor (the photo on the left is the male version), with a tan-colored poncho covering everything from the collarbone down. Kota was also suited up, ready to go. "What's say we get a meal before we head out." He told Kota as he walked out and set up his BBQ spit.  

Durban59-

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Tigris woke up and got up from the bed she was sleeping on. (Last night, after she had gotten back from the gathering quest, Tigris had put Jun back in the stalls and delivered the items she had found. She then looked for a place to stay the night. Tigris had asked a few villagers where she could go and they all pointed her to the Inn, in the village. After she had gotten a room and board, Tigris went to her room for the night.) She changed her clothes and put on some of her light armor. Tigris then headed to the kitchen and ordered some food from the Felyne chefs. After she was done eating, because the Felynes cooked the food so well, she gained strength. She then payed them for a raw piece of meat and headed down to the stables. After getting to Jun's stable she laid the meat on the ground next to him and took the chain off his mouth. "There you go Jun dig in," she said with a smile. Jun then ate the meat, while some villagers looked in disgust. Tigris just ignored them and patted Jun on the back. "Don't worry Jun, buddy, I'll take you on a hunting quest later today," she said as she put the chain back on Jun's mouth. She then headed down to the gathering hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Myia wake up once early morning rays hit her. She stretched out on the limb branch she had perched herself on in the night. She tied up her dress so it wouldn't get in the way when she would try and get down. She gently lowered down her bag and then her hammer. Then she slowly got herself down from the tree. She slipped and fell on to her butt. "Ow." She laid down and looked around. She blinked as she looked at the creature that was starting at her. "Furry little thing." She sat up and crossed her legs and the creature ran off.  

Nex Remeo

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 pm
Keesa and Aura were already awake, long before Anaheim. When he came out she couldn't help but blush and turn away. He probably didn't realize that when he crawled into his cot, Aura was already asleep there. So when she woke up, he was laying right next to her. Aura knew that once they were on the hunt, she could focus on that, but she'd have to shake off whatever she was feeling in the meantime.

Keesa went over to Anaheim and handed him some breakfast grub that she helped Aura make, and then offered a small plate to Kota.

((Durban do you have xbox 360?))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces