Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 am
((i post your player up, but i dont have a clue in whats happening and i cant get to the page))

Rogu heard what his brother had said, and was thankful, however he was more interested in the knew student, and even more interested in what he was. Once he had thought this he waved his hand at his brother and patted shini-chan on the head, before running to the new kid who had completly forgot about them.

As he ran he saw the student and decided he would kick him if he didnt answer him this time. he better not think of ignoring me this time. "Hey you, yes you the guy with the strange aura, your name was naoto wasnt it?" He got into postion to kick him if he ignored him again. Thinking of how much force he should put into it to actually hurt him.

Aku left he class and began to walk around. He saw as the student ROGU called doggy had come back already. I know he wouldnt die from such wounds, why did they complain when i kicked him anyway He walked over to him and grabbed him by his shoulder "Hey i knew you would be killed by that, come with me and prove that kicking you to get up was right" He grabs his shoulder and begins to drag him around.
((never mind i got onto the page, but your post is missing, and for some reason three posts are missing, so lets just redo out posts or do some more.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 am
chickennick9-
Rogue Ryu
((i post your player up, but i dont have a clue in whats happening and i cant get to the page))

Rogu heard what his brother had said, and was thankful, however he was more interested in the knew student, and even more interested in what he was. Once he had thought this he waved his hand at his brother and patted shini-chan on the head, before running to the new kid who had completly forgot about them.

As he ran he saw the student and decided he would kick him if he didnt answer him this time. he better not think of ignoring me this time. "Hey you, yes you the guy with the strange aura" He got into postion to kick him if he ignored him again. Thinking of how much force he should put into it to actually hurt him.

Aku left he class and began to walk around. He saw as the student ROGU called doggy had come back already. I know he wouldnt die from such wounds, why did they complain when i kicked him anyway He walked over to him and grabbed him by his shoulder "Hey i knew you would be killed by that, come with me and prove that kicking you to get up was right" He grabs his shoulder and begins to drag him around.
((never mind i got onto the page, but your post is missing, and for some reason three posts are missing, so lets just redo out posts or do some more.))

Moondas bit Aku on the hand and ran away to go find rogu

As aku hand was bitten he was reminded of how many times rogu did the same thing when he was forcing him to do things he didnt want to..this however did the opposite effect than it would most people. He actually want to chase him from the bite and began to run after him. he thought it would be funny.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 am
Then Nanao all of a sudden felt the aura of Moondas. Yay, he is finally back. I thought it might have been something serious. I am glad that I was mistaken. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 am
((im not posting since i need naota to reply to rogu, and i need moondas to reply to aku chasing, but thank god the posts are at the end again ^^)  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:02 am
OOC

Yeah. Thanks God.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 am
((OCC, its too bad that no one is one isnt it, we cant really rp like this...))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 am
OOC

Yeah, that is true. So we can not unless we do something other in the meantime. Like picnic, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:24 am
occ:well rogu is about to kick naota so if you get in teh way and drag him away? maybe. but i think the occ thread is kinda usless....  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am
Then Nanao recognized Rogu, walked over to him and wondered. "Hei, what are you doing? Wanna have a picnic?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 am
Rogu surprised by the sudden speech which addressed him so much that he fell over, failing his kick. "wait, what" He rubbed his head from the fall as he began to stand up he turned to her and answered her question. "Yea i dont mind  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:04 am
"Cool, I have just too much food for lunch to eat it alone." she said and led Rogu to a place near the gym. "Come on. I think this place would do it. Don´t you think?" she asked him then.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 am
Rogu followed and turned to have a look around. As he saw were they were he thought that it might be a good place "Yea its an alright place, by the way what happened to doggy? I know he got shot but what happened after that?  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 am
"I saw him a couple of minutes ago. I think he was running from your brother and looking for some one." Nanao answered Rogu´s question , sat down in the grass and began to unpack her lunchbox. Wow I really have too much food to eat it alone. I am glad Rogu took my invitation. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:52 am
Rogu looked around and saw how pretty the garden was, he then moved over and sat next to her and looked at her food. "Wow that looks really tasty" He almost drowled at the site of it, and he just want to munch it all.

(occ: sorry for posting late)  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:57 am
OOC

It is okay.

IC

"Just take as much as you want. I have enough for both of us." Nanao said smiling brightly. I just hope there will not be a hollow to disturb our picnic. It is just so nice. It would be a shame if we were disturbed. she thought to herself.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff