Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm
||I'm thinking about writing something for the HM, but I have school starting on tuesday, so IDK. ||

Miranda bashes into the Common Room. Only, not too violently, considering what has happened in the past. She runs over to Lyra and gives her a big hug. "Ahh, it feels so good to be back. biggrin How are things?"

||PS-We're not being to terribly active in here. Where is everyone??||

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm
Ooh, yay! We need more writers, since a few left. What are you thinking of writing about?
Speaking of the HM, the September Issue is out. Go read it if you haven't already!

*gets glomped by Miranda* "Hello. Things aren't too bad."
[[Minus the 7.1 earthquake. Our area of the city has the least damage though.]]

I don't know where everyone is. They pop in occasionally. There's not many of us anyway. I recently went through and edited the list on the front page. Have I put your name on there yet? *goes to check* EDIT: Yes, I have.

Lyra Elizabeth

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:31 pm
"Aww, that's no fun. They should show up more often." Miranda sticks her tounge out. Not at anyone in particular, but just in annoyance. "So, what's this I hear about a spirt week?" ||I just found in on the calendar. Do we have a topic for it? And where would someone like me find something like that? LOL||

||Earthquake?! I live in MN, so that's a little hard to imagine for me. Haha. Sounds real intense though. I hope you're ok. And that everthing works out.||

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm
"Spirit week should be starting tomorrow, with the 'dress up your avi' days starting Monday."
[[Find what? Spirit week? In the event subforum once it starts (tomorrow).]]

[[I'm fine. Our area is the least damaged in the city.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm
[[speaking of freak storms, my town just got a tornado warning (sirens went off) a few minutes ago. i huddled with my dog in the safe part of my house, and started praying to God intensely. Then my dad called to tell me to turn on the tv to the local weather channel, and that's when they said on tv "the tornado warning for (my county's name here) county had just been canceled".]]

"Spirit week starts tomorrow?" Fred said, joining the conversation. "I wonder what I'll wear for it!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm
"Well the week where we're meant to dress up each day won't actually start until Monday. But parts of spirit week should be opening a bit sooner; tomorrow or Friday."

[[Oh goodness. That sounds rather scary. At least you get a warning though.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Nakamura Ai stands outside the Ravenclaw common room. She is shifting from foot to foot, and sweating a little bit.

Ai mumbles too herself "Man I am nervous... Maybe I will just come back later..."

She turns around and walks a few feet back down the hall. Then stops sighs, and walks back to the entrance.

"I really need to get myself together..."

She takes a deep breath, says the pass word, and slowly walks into the common room. She slowly looks around the corner.

"Hello... Anybody here... I just got sorted into Ravenclaw today..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 am
HOUSE SPIRIT WEEK is up and running! The dress-up days will start Monday. There's currently a game, which is a competition between the houses, so get over there and start playing (after you read the rules). We need more Ravenclaws! And don't forget to vote for the King and Queen too!

Lyra sees someone enter the common room. "Hello. You must be the new Ravenclaw. I'm Lyra. This is Fred and Miranda." Lyra points to them as she says their names.

[[Is your name one of those Japanese (?) ones where they write the last name and then first? So your first name is actually Ai?"

In the books, to enter the Ravenclaw common room, you actually have to answer a question/riddle biggrin ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 am

Ai see's her three fellow Ravenclaws and smiles. She is still very nervous but pushes this back and walks up to them, her smile getting wider as she gets closer.

"Yep! I just got sorted yesterday! My name is Ai. It's great to meet you!"

[[Yep it is a Japanese name, so her first name is Ai. I had been debating writing it the normal way to make sure her name was clear lol. And sorry redface I probably didn't pay much attention to how they entered the Ravenclaw common room in the book redface

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 am
"Omg!"||Yay for delayed reactions!||
"More firsties! Now I wont be alone!" Miranda wlaks over to Ai and introduces herself. "I'm miranda. I'm a firstie too. Only, not really. Long story. I'm so happy there are more ravenclaws now! I'm also really excited for Spirit Week and classes to start!"
She sits back down, and clams down a little. "I'm also not usually this hyper. I'm usually shy. Haha. Hogwarts does stuff to people."

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Ai smiles, happy to see that her new house mates appear to be so friendly.

"I'm really excited too! I have never been to such a huge school, so I am really nervous but excited also. It looks like we have lots to look forward to! What classes are you planning on taking this term?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm
"I haven't looked at what classes are being offered yet. I suppose I should get on that, shouldn't I?"  

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm

"You really should, classes should be starting soon I think!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 pm
Lyra tries to reassure Ai "You get used to being in a huge school. There's a lot of people, but we're divided into four houses, so it normally doesn't seem like so many. As for the building itself being big, just stick with someone like Miranda, who is probably taking similar classes since you're both first years."
[[In the books you would be, though maybe not here.]]

"Speaking of which, classes are meant to be starting today."

[[Ages ago, Miranda joined the guild, and got all the way to being a third year, or somewhere around that. Then she left, and was gone for so long (about a year) that when she came back it was decided she should start as a house-elf again. And now she's a first year...again...]]

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 pm
Elisa Gergull enters the Ravenclaw common room very quietly. She looks everything with huge, curious eyes. The girl seems a little scared and uncertain of what to do, so she roams the room slowly, mentally memorizing everything and discreetly observing the other students.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff