Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

The female Gardevoir looked to Alex "Um, my name is Claudiance, but you can call me Claudia for short" she told him. Then he started to mention Kane and it made her blush a little bit more "Um... well I don't know Kane that well, we talked a little after the battle he was in earlier. I healed his face from the attack that Giratina gave him" she replied to his question. He even gave me a bit of a smile she thought to herself, which made her smile a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 pm
"That would explain why he didn't have a wound on his face earlier even after that Giratina scratched his face.Unfortunately, I can't heal myself so I have to rely on bandages and stuff like that. Anyways, are you in the tournament too?"Alex was worried if he had to fight an enemy that could heal itself that it would be a hard fight. She probably is. That sword is sorta a dead giveaway.,he thought to himself.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image

Claudia looked over at him "Yes, I'm in the tournament, though I guess it's unfortunate for you not to be able to heal. And when I look at it, I have an unfair advantage over the rest of the gijnka" she mentioned. "Actually I offered Kane some of my potions, but he declined, saying that I'd need them more than he would. But I still worry, what if an attack like that happens again and he gets hurt really badly? He wouldn't have any potions on him..." all of this was coming strait from her mouth, telling this stranger her feelings about the matter.

((Wow, I'm surprised your character is ignoring the blush my character has just with the mention of Kane, oh well, not all people are observant))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 pm
"Woah,Claudia, slow down. I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe he already has some and he was being nice."Alex noticed her eratic speech and flushed face when she faced him and could easily tell she liked Kane a lot more than just a Legend fangirl and he had seen a lot of those. Lord Heatran visited his village pretty frequently and a lot of girls he knew fawned over him. But Claudia's behavior was different than what he had seen. She seemed really sincere about Kane.
((there, hows that for noticing. and earlier he couldn't see her face because she looked down))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image

"Sorry" Claudia apologized "I just can't help myself sometimes, my emotions get pent up without me knowing it and I start to let it spill to someone who I get to talk to" she said. But she did feel better about telling it to Alex, though now she had a feeling she just told a total stranger her feelings for Kane.

((That's true... sorry about that, but thanks for noticing, it makes me happy, oh, and I think this will be my last post tonight, it's past 12))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:18 pm
"Don't worry about it. You should get some rest for tomorrow. I need to get back to that myself as I haven't been sleeping very long tonite."With that he went to the other side of the tree to give her some room and plopped down only to immediately fall asleep.
((This was a really long night, seriously, we need a better grasp on time. Anyways I'm done for tonite too. Night))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 am
Archaes thought it was strange, why had that girl followed him before? He'd finally gotten to the registration desk and was about to sign up. The girl had gone now at least, she may have had good intentions but she did get in the way a little. He also wanted to scope out the competition before he stood out infront of people, having a legendry following him around would make that a very difficult task unless he'd gone unnoticed next to them.
Finally Archaes finished signing up for the tornament, he looked around the lobby, there were a fair few here but it seemed most had gone home for shelter already. Archaes noticed a hot headed Charmeleon within the lobby, it was the perfect chance to fool some of the stronger ones. He made his way to sit down, perposely bumping into the Charmeleon as he went past but not saying a word about it, the Charmeleon became very annoyed and confronted Archaes about the bumping into.
They decided to solve it with a fight just outside the lobby, not knowing Archaes' motives, the Charmeleon thought of now as a time to show off and maybe scare away the weaker competiters.
The Charmeleon had the first attack, he began with a Flamethrower knowing full well the type advantage the Flamethrower had. Archaes used Agility to dodge and quickly followed up with Quick Attack to gain ground, finally he ended his combination with a Slash attack, however he did this move very slowly which allowed the Charmeleon to cancel it out with it's own Slash attack. Archaes jumped back a little, but slowly to allow for his opponents next attack to hit, which it did. The Charmeleon's Iron Tail attack hit squarely one and Archaes was sent tpo the ground. Archaes didn't get up, he simply pretended that move had defeated him completely. The Charmeleon bragged about it then left, everyone else that was curious enough to watch also left or went back into the lobby.
But Archaes just lay there, it's be suspicious if he just simply got up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 am
Zip crossed her arms. "You could say something instead of being so silent all the time...Its amazing that the others trust you considering your so quiet. Usually its the quiet ones that plan something horrible. I'd trust Gyro more than I'd trust you..." Zip really didn't feel that way, but she figured if she could make him mad enough he would let her out...or at least loose sight of what he was supposed to be doing.

Phee smiled. "It is alright. You did not hurt my feelings any. So are you going to enter the tournament?" Considering Zip didn't call out again for her, Phee figured it was all just a ploy from Zip to get her to go to the council meeting. Though she would go eventually, she didn't want to have to go right yet...  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am
User Image

Claudia nodded at how Alex said that she should rest for what is to come tomorrow. "You're right, I'm probably going to be sore after what's going to happen in the tournament" she agreed with him as he went on the other side of the tree to go to sleep. All she did was lay against the tree trunk and closed her eyes, and eventually she went asleep as well. She was very excited for the tournament tomorrow, as well as being able to see Kane and proving herself that she was a strong warrior amongst her kind.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:30 am
Korsu nodded and said, "Yes'm. I registered before the battle that broke out. I'm just wandering around right now, waiting for something else interesting to happen. Not that meeting you isn't Interesting, Lady Moltres." As he spoke, he kicked one of his feet lightly against the ground.  

sujiidu

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 am
Phee's eye twitched. There was no why that he just said that meeting her was not interesting. She's Lady Moltres after all! "In order for anything interesting to happen, you have to make it happen." That was a saying Phee lived by.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 am
Mimi Furakawa - The Prankster Mew Gijinka

User Image

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. That noise... Where is it coming from? If you look behind Phee... It was Mew with her giant, pink psychic ball! "This is fun! Hey Phee! Get inside!" Shouted Mimi happily but yet sinisterly. Then the ball bounced right on Phee and Phee was trapped in the giant, pink psychic ball that Mimi made. "Kukuku..." Giggled Mimi softly. Then she looked at the Luxray Gijinka and shouted cheerfully. "Hi there! Wanna join Phee too? Well too bad! My psychic ball can only take one prisoner at a time so maybe next time! Kukuku..." Then she looked at Aiden, the Legendary Mewtwo Gijinka and waved to him. Then she made a thumbs up at him and shouted cheerfully. "Phee is captured! Mission complete, onii-chan!"((Onii-chan means big brother in japanese and Mimi likes calling Aiden her brother.)) Then she giggled and went to her pink, psychic bouncy ball. She sat on top of it and yelled happily but yet it was sorta like a warning to Phee. "Bouncy time! The prisoner that are inside the ball please hold tight!" Then she made the ball bounce towards the meeting area with Aiden which was holding Zip in a psychic box.

((When Mimi has a lot of sun. She acts like a sinister person. So to say it simply. She may look cute but she's deadly... Kukuku...))  

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 am
Korsu watched the scene unfold with a baffled expression. "Uhm.. what the hell just happened here??" he said to himself as he shook his head and started to walk again. He wasn't tired yet though he knew he should sleep to rest for tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 am
Phee looked up to see Mimi. "I was not done!" She started to get mad. She scrunched up her face before shooting a flamethrower out of her mouth towards Mimi. She was not about to be taken prisoner by anyone.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am
Mimi Furakawa - The Prankster Mew Gijinka

User Image

The flamethrower got to her and Mimi yelled. "Hot! Hot! Hot!" Then Mimi made an annoyed face and shouted. "Transform into Blastoise!" Then light surrounded her and then she transformed into a Blastoise Gijinka. She smirked and yelled. "Hydro Pump coming your way, Phee!" Then the cannon she was holding shot out a Hydro Pump and it hit Phee.

It totally made Phee wet and then Mimi thought, Should I transform into a pokemon that can use Hypnosis? It'll make the stubborn Phee less annoying. So then she transformed into a Poliwag Gijinka. Then she used Hypnosis on Phee and then Phee immediately fell asleep. "Finally she's asleep." Mumbled Mimi then she transformed back into her regular Mew Gijinka form. Then Mimi continued bouncing towards the meeting place with Aiden.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff