Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Vondel nodded, giving Grimm up and Grabbing Bella instead. He swiftly took the lead. Once they were in the forest he made it to one of their smaller outposts. It was a rather big mansion that covered a lot of land. Vampires surrounded them instently and a few made to aid Aviera, taking his arms and helping him along. Two others also helped him as well. They avoided Hikaru, seeing as she didn't like them around Grimm at all. As for Bella, they just tried not to kill her. Once inside they were confortibly seated and fresh blood given to Aviera, Vondel, and Grimm. This would help in healing. They had no idea what Hikaru would eat and they ignored Bella compleatly. Vondel made an irritated look at one of them and they provided food for both Hikaru and Bella reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:33 pm
Even when they had come to give Grimm some blood Hikaru had stayed right at his side, waiting patiently for him to get better, though she ignored the food that they had offered and simply ignored the Vampires as they worked, concern for her new friend make her not care at all about the rest. When they brought food Hikaru turned away from it, dismissing them with a simple wave of the hand as she tended to Grimm.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Aviera dissmissed his aids as well once they entered the outpost and taking a bottle of blood straight off a tray he walked up the stairs taking his kitten with him and dissapeared into a room to rest for a while. The meeting with the lycans would have to wait if he were to attend, Vondel must surely understand that much. Downing half the bottle he set it on a table inside the doorway and stripped out of his shirt and practically colapsed on the bed, 'if I had killed her, simply killed her like I should have this would not have happened.' he hissed internally at himself before rolling over and petting his kitten. "Things will get better." He whispered closing his eyes and listening to the soft pur that came from his pets chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Grimm opened his eyes slowly as his breathing smoothed out. Once he noticed that he was uncovered however he quickly turned away, ashamed at how he must look. Unfortunetly that made the other Vampires actually look at him. Many turned their heads in discust and some even hissed. That was it for Grimm. He walked to one of the bathrooms and found some fresh bangages, rewraping himself up. Not an inch could be seen of him again. He didn't make a move to go back down, he just stayed in the bathroom hiding from everyone.

Vondel watched as Aviera went up to rest, taking it as wise advice. They must all rest after that. He took some blood and drank it down. It helped his system quite a bit as his skin grew a little less pale.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:54 pm
Hearing something move upstairs he got up and walked towards it hearing the others all downstairs still. The bathroom door was unlocked and open slightly and he knocked lightly on it seeing grimm in the mirrors reflection and sliped in quietly knealing beside him taking the role of bandages away. "You don't have to hide." He muttered softly debating taking the bandages off but knowing that would anger his compainion. "Why should it matter what they think, they aren't your friends and you shouldn't let them influence how you think about yourself." He stood and leaned against the counter. "Not one word they say should matter Grimm, Don't let it, be stronger. Know your true friends and life will get better." He looked at him and smiled lightly. "Hide behind the mask you let your enemies create and your no better then them." His smile was gone now as he crouched down again watching grimm patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:57 pm
Hikaru had gotten up to follow grimm as he had woken up. She growled angerly and threatened to hurt the vampires that had hissed at grimm, and more so to those who turned away, she nearly spat in their faces before she went after Grimm, she could hear somebody in the bathroom that grimm was in, though she dared not enter, she simply leaned against the wall on the outside, waiting for grimm and Aviera to emerge from the bathroom. She sent cold glares to anybody that came near, baring her fangs at them.

Edit: (lots of love for grimm ;D)  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Grimm looked at the mirror for a few seconds before smashing it. The whispery voice was inside Aviera's head in seconds, only deep with anger. "I hide behind my own mask to set fear in my enamies. If any survive to begin with. I care what they think because I HATE what I am. Not because of the way they treat me or anything but because I hate ME. It just reminds me every time I see their reactions of how much I hate myself for what I am. But as long as my Master, yourself, and Hikaru still accept me I will endure them." The voice was gone again, Leaving Grimm glaring through the bandages at phantom images of his childhood. Such things could not be ignored. That would only prove to be a lie to himself. Grimm shook his head sharply before taking control of himself and calming down.

((Edit: I love this guy lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Aviera didnt flinch as the mirror broke, "You believe it to be strength but is that really true, anger and hatred dont help in any form of battle weither it be with the mind or the body." He sighed. "We will always care for you and how you look or what happened in the past will not change that and it is because you wish to strike fear into them that you are treated in the way you are." He handed him a small peice of meat. "I need to get some rest though. Good night friend." He was back in the room soon after ghosting past hikaru.
((Edit: Dude I totally agree. smile ))  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm
Hikaru had watched as Aviera had ghosted past, she had listened to the two and walked in behind Grimm, she had missed Grimm's part of the conversation and only heard Aviera's half though when she came in she wrapped her arms immidiatly around Grimm "listen bub, only one thing ever matters in this world and that is your heart, and i will tell you this now, you have more heart then any of those vampires down there." she whispered into his ear as she put her cheek against his, or where she suspected it to be. "You have something much more valuable then what they have" she murmered as she nuzzled him slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm
Grimm stiffened, not expecting the contact. He had never been touched this way, not even at birth from his own mother. Grimm relaxed after a few moments however, not being able to keep the burning rage for long agenst her touch. For some reason it felt like his Master protecting him from everything outside of him. Only she saved him from himself. Her words combined with hers made him feel.... almost good about himself. He could not entirely forget the wrongs of his past and the hatred of his present but he could manage them easier wit her around. This was strange to him. He couldn't even do that with his master around. Without noticing it, Grimm started to hum a lullaby her learned himself, projecting hit with his whisper soft voice to all of his friends. This would help them rest he thought to himself.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:34 pm
Aviera relaxed with the soft tune and fell asleep easily his kitten now curled up against his chest beside him was sleeping as well purring away softly almost in tune with the lulaby. 'Thank you.' Aviera thought softly as he entered the darkness. 'Sleep well my friends and grimm, you'll never be forgotten and nothing less than a friend of mine. They wont look at you that way again with me around...' The darkness over welmed him and he smiled in his sleep before turning his thoughts to the upcoming battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm
Hikaru smiled as she heard the soft lullaby, though she couldn't think of sleep at the current moment, she enjoyed Grimm's company, keeping her arms wrapped around him as she listened, enjoying the tune as she looked at the broken mirror, she could see many of her own reflection, though she brushed the peices away swiftly, most of the peices simply going into a small pile at the side, she guessed that somebody would be around to clean them up later. "Shall we rejoin the others?" she asked slowly, her head resting on grimm's shoulder.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Airabella had gone into complete shock after killing her comrads. wich is the onl reason she let Vondel carry her off. she had reconized some of the faces and suddenly now safetly away she felt her stomch turn. shequickly blendind away from the vampires already ignoring her and went out into the night air were she through up her guts falling to her knees. she hadnt eaten anything really that day and it was mostly if not all stomch acid. it burnt her throught and mouth. she wiped her lips with the back of he hand. and slowly stud up on shakey legs. she had not intetion of going back into the vampire nest anytime soon. but she wasnt about to ditch either. merely she walked about the outside of the mansion trying not to cry she ended up colapsing to her knees again in fromt of one of the back corners of the building. she wrapped er arms around her self and tears genty fell from her eyes as she replayed mercilessly killing people. 'PEOPLE!' she screamed at her self 'but they were guna kill us all. . . if i hadnt of acted. . . Vondel Aviera Hikaru and the other lil guy might of died. . . i had to . . i had to do it. . to save them. . to save them. vampires lycans and watever that other guy is . . . to save them?'she was cnfusedwith herself and puked a lil more but only in her mouth as she remeberd the hunters being torn and melted and shot. she screamed but only a small part of it escaped it as she clapped a hand over mouth. beging to cry harder 'Greg had been there' she remeberd she shot him right in the chest. "we trained together . . ." she blurted out loud to no one in a sob she felt suddnly very alone and abandoned as she cryed trying to be as silet as possible the occasional tiny noise escaped her she layed down n her side and drifted into gruesome nightmares of wat was to come  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am
The building was silent now, the soft lullaby that had pulled him into a dreamless rest was gone as well leaving only the soft sounds of the building's natural shifting to echo around him. They were sounds most creatures couldn't hear but something he always picked up on. Opening his eyes, he met the cold stare of his kitten her soft blue eyes shining in the moonlight that reflected off an old style mirror that hung on the wall beside the door. Though his back was to it he could see it clearly in his mind and pictured how the moon would look and how he would appear if he were to stand in front of it, his silver hair and eyes would glow like the moon did and his pale skin would look blurred slightly, as if he were nothing more than a ghost. Or well that was how he saw it anyway. Smiling he reached up and ran a finger over the small cats forehead and down her neck. She pushed her full head into his hand and let out a small purr that helped break the silence. After a few moments he let his hand drop and the purring instantly stopped with a turn of her head she walked to the foot of the bed and jumped across onto the shelf where a small blanket was folded and curled up on it, the glare only lasted a second before she turned her back to him and went to sleep. “I love you to, Kira.” He chuckled then closed his eyes again. Soft noises came through the window and hit him like a cold breeze. A stifled sob. He thought intently before leaning up on his arm to catch the next one better. Was it his imagination. No the next one followed by a sound of something hitting the ground caused him to snap awake. He took the blanket off and got out of bed slowly, groaning lightly stiff from using his powers. It was nice to get out and move because he hadn't realized he had been over heated and the cool breeze seeping though the silk curtains felt nice. Stepping towards the curtains he reached out and moved them away revealing the stone balcony that had been built on for him, feeling the night air go over his skin, he shivered and stood there shocked for a moment but stepped out and walked to the stone barrier taking in a relaxed breath as he leaned against it. The view was nice this time of night and looking out over into the field and the tree's he could see small little ambient markings that no one else had probably ever seen before him. He heard the stifled cry again and soft words but was unable to make them out. He decided to investigate and jumped down ignoring the cold and landed softly and soundlessly like the hunter he was. Seeing Bella he walked up calmly and stood quietly a few feet in front of her. He could smell her tears and something else was in the distance, Vomit? Probably, he wished he could stop his breathing again but it had become a habit. He waited for her now feeling the cold on his skin more now he regretted not grabbing a blanket. If it was enough he could feel it, it must’ve been colder for her. The mist he smelled in the air gave away that it defiantly was.

Been trying to find a good color to write with. Dark red is mine.... since my previous color became Grimm's. xD no hard feelings my little friend. Also its long cause I got bored and started to think of this as a story. O.o may write one based off it. Then we will all be famous!  

Issac Avvyien

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces