Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm
"Where'd all this power come from?!"

"Beta, quick! Fuse back with me!"

Beta becomes a ball of light and fuses with Gemini's body before he feels the full impact of the finisher. The flurry of blows knock him into a nearby building. While he lays bleeding, he releases Beta from his body.

"Nii-sama, why?"

"One of us has to live on. I've hidden you from the world for so long, its about time I made things right."

He rises to his feet, shakily.

"You've bested me but know this: You and all others like you are nothing but the lies of powerless humans. When the truth comes out, you'll know how weak you really are. [Coughs up blood] Beta-kun, take care of yourself."

He hits the ground and explodes.

"NII-SAAAAAMAAAAAA!"

He hits the floor crying.

"My brother..... the only one I had left. You'll pay for this! I swear it!"

He raises his staff into the air and begins charging a massive amount of energy.

"Sudden Im`"

Just as he is about to unleash his attack, Reverse teleports in and stops him.

"Ikkyu-san."

"It's not worth it. We can't afford for the body count to go any higher. We're done here."

He opens a rift and Beta reluctantly walks in.

Masaru: Ikkyu! Are you....

"Know this now. The Prophet has authorized me to take you down. I will carry out my mission."

He walks in and it shuts.

Fuyuki: Man, Axel. Where'd all that power come from?

Masaru: Yeah, we owe you huge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm
Axel looks at Ikkyu and sees him disappear with Beta. "Ikkyu........" Axel then looks at Masaru and Fuyuki as Kivat and Tatsulot get off the perch and arm band as Axel goes to his human form and smiles but hits the floor hard. Axel sees Masaru and Fuyuki worried but he says "It's ok, when I go into that form all my energy is drained and I use it as a last resort." Axel then starts to get up and says to them "We should go to Castle Doran and see what's up with Hodge and the riders he wants to recruit." Axel then went through a mirror and leaves the Mirror World with Masaru and Fuyuki not far behind.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm
((Nogami Ryutaro can control my character for a few days. My computer crash because of a virus. I'll be busy getting my old info back.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Hodge is struggling with Ryuga as all these memories flood into his head until Castle Doran came and attacked Ryuga releasing Hodge in the process. "What's Castle Doran doing here?" Hodge then sees Ryuga and says "Is this what Yui really wants? For you to keep going into darkness? What about Ren? Do they really want you to lose yourself? You must fight for them! Not be in despair! They would want you to fight! Not as Ryuga but..........as Ryuki!"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm
((Final is what I need to study but I need to be happy right now. I'm going to make my post and Nogami can do what ever he want with it intill I come back. I'll be posting again Sunday maybe. Till then))

A sudden rush of memories caused Hodge to imagine he is deep under dark sea. Hodge feel the pressure of the underwater and the colder it got.

"Shinji you are not a murderer, you will never give up on the person you love."

Hodge's eye slightly close but from afar, Hodge saw a candle flame. The candle flame grew bigger. A red dragon rush toward him and wrap it tail around him. Hodge felt the warmth of the heat and pressure from underwater wasn't effecting him.

"I feel it. No matter what happen, Shinji's emotions will always SURVIVE!)

In reality Hodge on Castle doran. Hodge stood up with a burning left fist. Hodge jump off and landed near Ryuga. A gaia memory with the symbol of Ryuki was in Hodge's left burning hand.

"My hand burned with an awesome power of Shinji's passions and it tell me to defeat you. Take this!"

Hodge insert the gaia memory inside the Fx belt. Ryuga's chest burst in flame and Dragranzer burst out of Ryuga's heart. The red dragon came by Hodge side.

"We're do this together for Shinji, Dragranzer...Yui. Henshin!"

Yui Spirit is right beside Hodge. Hodge transform into Ryuki's survive mode. Hodge ran toward Ryuga and Dragranzer went bite the black dragon. Hodge push Ryuga to a lake and make Ryuga's head look at the water. "Look at your self, your a photographer who doesn't belong here."

((THIS HAND OF MINE BURNS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!! Erupting Burning Finger!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 pm
[At Society Headquarters]

User Image

"A great blow has been dealt to us today. Gemini is dead, Seraph is in critical condition, and Trigger and Stealth have defected."

User Image

"Hm. Is Beta all right?"

"We cannot say for sure. We never tested how long he could be outside of Gemini's body. But the more pressing matter is that they are collecting rider systems in order to fight us. Those two took the Smart Brain belts and the Contract world belts aren't locked."

"But we do know that they use the rifts to get around. We've been preparing something for that, haven't we?"

"So, you're proposing that. All right, the prototype is yours to use."

"Thank you, Prophet."

[He exits the room.]

{on Ryuki's world}

"Take it easy, man. You just used up a lot of power and we don't know if any other Society members are here. We should wait it out for a bit."

Fuyuki stops for a second.

"I'm just wondering, what happened to Fx? We haven't seen him the entire time."

{Further away}

Ryuga begins to calm down after seeing himself and Yui.

"You're right. I can't keep destroying myself for it. the act has already been done. The problem is there are still people here, people who are struggling to survive. Even with the few riders we have, it isn't enough. I have to stay. I can finally see that this world isn't my punishment but a way to redemption."

He reaches towards his deck and a red light erupts from it, separating Ryuki's deck. He then gives it to Hodge.

"I may not be able to help you, but I can at least lend you my power. After all, he seems to like you...........Thank you for waking me up."

He begins to walk off. Dragranzer roars toward him.

"It was nice seeing you again, old friend."

He fades into the distance.

Imperer: So he had the Ryuki deck the entire time. No wonder we couldn't find it.

Zolda: What's even more amazing is that it was actually Shinji in there. Its been almost 15 years since the incident.

Imperer:[Notices his surroundings] Wait a second, shouldn't we have met up with some of our allies by now?

"You're right; we need to get back to the base."

They arrive about 20 minutes later to find their comrades unconscious with their decks gone.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm
Hodge looks at Shinji as he disappeared and looks back at Imperer and says "He disappeared right after we came here but it looks like he can get back on his own." Hodge was still worried about Axel until he went with Imperer and Zolda to their base and saw the rebels unconcious and there was no sign of their decks. "What happened?" It just hit Hodge that the evil group could have attacked them. "We need to go to Castle Doran now before we have a similar fate to them."

((Meanwhile))
Axel wonders to himself "Where is Hodge? Man I shouldn't have gone out so recklessly..." Axel then saw Hodge and some rebels through a mirror with Castle Doran. "Hey I think I found them-" Axel was cut short as the strain on his body affects his own movements. "Ahhhh! Man I can't go anywhere like this.....but we have to get out of here." Axel then struggled getting up and went through the mirror to go and meet up with Hodge on Castle Doran. "Hey you guys coming?" Axel then smiled at Fuyuki and Masaru.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:46 pm
"Well it finally happened: They actually trust us."

"Seemed impossible, didn't it?"

"Ikkyu... I don't care what it takes. We're getting the real you back."

The two of them run over to join the riders at the castle.

At Society HQ, Seraph wakes up in the ER recovery.

"Uhhhh......my body."

A nearby medic sees her trying to get up.

"You don't want to do that now. Your body's a wreck."

"Damn it. Even after all the training, all the blood and effort its still not enough!"

She coughs up a bit of blood.

"You know you were weak coming in. This shouldn't surprise you. The suit alone wasn't gonna change much."

"What are you implying?"

"That you need to become a Kaizo Ningen in order to gain the power you seek. It's the only way you'll overcome your physical shortcomings."

"How soon can you do it?"

"Immediately."

"Go for it."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Axel heads into Castle Doran and goes into the throne room and sits down on the throne to regain his strength and remembers his own world with his friends but is also worried what happened to them and has a flash back of his life before being a Kamen Rider. Axel is younger and with his best friend Chiyuki at their old hang-out spot. "Hey Axel." Axel looks at her and says "Yeah what is it?"
"Do you think that I can see the snow fall?"
Axel surprised by the question says to her "Why are you asking that?"
Chiyuki then replies "I have my reasons.......so do you think I can?"
"Of course! I know that you will see the snow fall!"
Chiyuki then pauses and asks "Will you be there and watch it with me?" Chiyuki holds up her fist with her pinky out.
Axel hesitates but smiles at her and says "I promise......." He makes a fist with his pinky out and puts it with Chiyuki's.
Axel then goes back to reality and says "Chiyuki........"
((Meanwhile))
Hodge goes into Castle Doran with Imperer and Zolda and says "My guess right now is that Axel is already in Castle Doran." Hodge then seems surprised to see Trigger and Stealth in Castle Doran and says "What are you doing here!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
DEcay jumps in front of ouja ready to fight

DEcay: mind if I take my frustration out on you? Your strong I know you won't let me down. So let's go!

DEcay begins to crash swords with ouja, unaware of the battle going on around him he stops at the sound of the the shots being fired and looks toward the snake rider.

DEcay: What the hell was that? Who do you have hiding out there ouja, I wouldn't think you to be a team player.

Ouja tapped his helmet. "Oh, you'll see soon enough. I can be full of surprises at times," he said as he pushed Decay away.  

Chrona_13

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:32 pm
"Whoa, just hear us out first. We left the Society because of what they did to Ikkyu; We're trying to get him back. So please, [the two of them bow their heads at this point] help us! They're far too strong for us alone and we'll be able to help you out on your journey."

"If you don't trust us, we understand. We did try to waste you guys. If you don't want us here, just give the word."

"Wake up, Myuuki-chan. It's all done."

"You mean?"

"It was a complete success. You are our first self-powered rider."

"No. I have gone far past the realm of Kamen Rider. I have become something far beyond their reach."

She gets up from the bed.

User Image

"I am Saikyou Ningen Seraph, Shinigami of the Riders."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm
Hodge looks at the two as they are pleading and says "Well if what you say is true then..............sure we could use the help. Wait........the only way to get in here is by Axel..........where is he?"

((Meanwhile))

Axel gets up with his strength back and says "Chiyuki........." Axel then put his focus on what world to go to next. "Hey........Kivat?" Kivat looked at Axel and said "What is it?" Axel then said "Do you remember where we first met?" "Of Course! It was in your world when I got separated from my own. why are you asking that?"
Axel then says "Well I have my reasons......but I know which world to go to.........Blade's World..........my world....." Axel then went to Castle Doran's main room and directed it to the rift for Blade's World.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm
[At Society HQ]

"Rift disturbance detected! Large object entering interdimensional space!"

"They're moving again. Possible target?"

"Navigation points to the Undead world."

"We can't let them. B.O.A.R.D.'s too strong to be taken down right now. Prep the craft for launch!"

"ROGER!"

The general then sees Seraph in her room.

User Image

"I have to say the upgrade suits you."

User Image

"You didn't come here just to make pleasantries."

"True. We've found the riders' signal inside the rifts. We're gonna try to take them out before they reach the next world. You in?"

"Of course. I need to field test the new systems anyway."

A short while later, they reach a large hangar containing a battleship.

"What is that thing?"

"Our mobile fortress: Summit Breaker. It was designed for mass transport and attack but its still not finished. But it'll be enough to take them down."

They reach the command deck.

"Status."

"All systems ready. Awaiting your activation."

He walks over to the console.

[State name and rank.]

"Tremor Rhino, Head of Defensive Operations."

[... Accepted. Control Deck active.]

"Excellent. Are the intercept coordinates set?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, then. Launch!"

The far wall of the hangar becomes a large rift and the ship enters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm
((OK I'm back))

Quote:
" Hodge then seems surprised to see Trigger and Stealth in Castle Doran and says "What are you doing here!?"

"Tell me now before I kick you off this castle?"

Quote:
"Whoa, just hear us out first. We left the Society because of what they did to Ikkyu; We're trying to get him back. So please, [the two of them bow their heads at this point] help us! They're far too strong for us alone and we'll be able to help you out on your journey."

"If you don't trust us, we understand. We did try to waste you guys. If you don't want us here, just give the word."

"Axel and I will forgive for a exchange. The Society collectors will hunt you down first and I want you two to distract them long enough for an opening. Once that is clear we will help you. Now where is Axel?"

Castle Doran started to move. "We need more time to plan. Is Axel leaving already?" Hodge said with frustration.

A mob of village peoples came rushing toward castle doran while it was still on the ground. The old village chief came in front of the mob. "Thank you young rider, because you stopped Ryuga's wrath. Please take our children and helped them create a new future for them. This world will change and we won't be dependent on this curse powers. Take this!" The village chief threw a bag full of rider decks.

"I promise you sir, your generations will live on. Let go Children, escape this world and have a second chance in living!" Hodge announced and a group of children around the age of 10-16 jumped on castle doran as it lift in the air. Hodge pull up the children as they were jumping up.

Hodge look at Trigger and steath. "Stay where you are, don't you dare do anything to these children" Hodge ran into the main room where Axel was.

"Axel you idiot! The Society is looking for those two kaijin rider and us. That rift you made is going cause the society to follow us and fight us while in the rift. It is too dangerous to fight in a dimensional rift, we have to make a sudden stop at that world." Hodge was pointing to a world cover with junk and trash.

"There are going to catch us and we need to be prepare. It is going to be a bumpy landing. Plus I'll explained you later about the extra guests."

Hodge grabbed a stack of rio trooper belt cases and ran to the room where the children were.

((It is corny but it ok because it is RP. Cool, I calculated that cbgreiga would do that. The post above this post. I was still typing this post while cbgreiga posted his))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 pm
Axel looks at Hodge with a determined face and said " No! Please Hodge...........let me do this.....I have to...." Axel then said "Besides........the world I'm taking us to.......those kaijin won't stand a chance there.......if you don't believe me ask them......." Axel then made a stare that showed he was serious. "If you don't wanna help me then fine........but if you do then we need to make it to that world.........my world." Axel then sees Hodge leave.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff