Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm
"A... A Keygan"

Chekov turned to Spock looking both puzzled and bemused,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 pm
[g2g -bedtime]

Zepatos wandered over to inspect the Kaygen curiously.

--

Kirk tried to organise things in his mind, already juggling. he had a prisoner, what was essentially a unidentified beast tied up in sickbay, and what was a potential apocalyptical ship on the loose.
He wished he could complain, but to be honest he loved it. Another challenge to sink his teeth into.

once he was back on the ridge he ignored people badgering him for a few minutes and sat in hsi seat looking over the veiwing screen.
he exhaled.

"alright." he said sending out a general message to the appropriate people - it was easier to organsie things from a distance where he had more control and calm to send out orders.

"Security: you are to find an appropriate cell for Zepatos. he'll be staying with us on an unspecified basis of time. Let's just assume he's officially under the arrest of this ship as per my authority as captain."

"Dr.McCoy - i want the new arrival stabilised and then also moved to a cell and kept udner constant surviellanvance."

That was one set sorted.

"To the bridge: I want the data recovered form Chekov's new thingamajig anylysed. i want a report on the wreckages as well."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm
((aw-ok...nighty night))

"You can read more in the report," Spock replied allowing him to look at his data pad.

--

"I guess I can see why they could be considered desirable," McCoy commented as he took a sample of Jinx's fur. Then he heard the captian's announcement. "Sorry kid.....but at least you'll have a neighbor." He finished up the examine as more security arrived to take Zepatos.

"Hold on a moment," McCoy replied. "Save yourself a trip and take her too." He tagged along with them to make sure the kitten stayed sedated. He even took the chicken too.

They threw Zepatos in his own cell and placed the Kaygen down in the one acrosed from him. McCoy seperated the chicken and left some with both. "Can't have my patients starve," he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Chekov entered the bridge and finally sat at his console.

"Captain I've transferred the display from my hyper-sensitive gravimetric sensor array to Sulu's console to aid in navigation. I've also transferred it to Science in hopes that they can analyse the grawitational patterns and find an origin.

As for the Temporal array. It is theoretical at best. I think me and Spock have it working, but its going to require a few more refinements.

We will haft to wait and see..."

((Also a goodnight from meeee. Fun day tomorrow... NOT))  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:30 am
"excellent." Kirk said with a smile. "great work, Chekov"

he sighed and sat back, pressing a few buttons to bring up the old data they'd salvaged, looking at the the visual of the Narada as it attacked and playing it over a few times. He frowned.

--

"heey, easy!" Zepatos protested at the security officers. he then looked down at the chicken.
"hmph. thanks."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:36 am
McCoy shrugged. "See-I can be nice," he smirked. "Try to look at a bright side since you're so good at that. I'll be back later to check that thick skull of yours."

Then he left. It was some time before Jinx started to come to...  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 am
Zepatos sighed and poked the chicken. After a few minutes he decided ot eat it anyway. he then jumped as Jinx stirred, and wondered if it was secure enough that she couldn't' break through. he wondered if she'd somehow recognise him.

"I am so skrewed." he sighed. If starfleet didn't arrest him, he'd still have Bartos -the guy who gave him the cat-girl to smuggle - to contend with. He had now essentially lost his cargo and was still in debt to him.
But all of thsi was assuming the cat-girl wouldn't kill and eat him somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 am
Jinx's eyes darted about as she looked at the new prison. She stared at Zepatos in the cell opposite hers and prowled back and forth on her all fours studying him while her growled in a low tone.... When she tried the enterence of her cell she found she was until able to get it open and gave up. She sniffed at the chicken and devoured it quickly before going to sit in the corner. She watched him again....being he was the only other living thing. Her tail snaked on the floor.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 am
Zepatos winced and sighed, waving.
"hey - i don't suppose you can understand me, can you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 am
Jinx's ears twitched and she tilted her head slightly to the side. She watched him another moment before looking at her hand and mimicing the gesture of the wave. Her expression still wasn't the friendliest though.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 am
[oooh i need someone to rp uhuura if anyone's upto it. she'll probably be good at understanding jinx]

Zepatos smiled na dthen rolled his eyes.
"i guess that's a start. i wish i knew how intelligent you actually were."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 am
(( >.< Maybe Near will....or someone else will come it? *hopes* ))

One word sounded familar. She had heard it on a few occassions for her captor. She purred several moments longer before trying to say the word.

"w.......ish"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 am
Zepatos raised an eyebrow in interested.
"wish?" he repeated, looking intrigued.
"hmn, so you know some words? how about 'hello?'"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 am
Jinx's ears twitched again. Her mind tried to process the information. She breathed in and out as she tried to find the right shape with her lips.

"h.....hel....hel.....o"

She wasn't really sure what the words meant.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 am
((brb))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items