Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm
"there's nothing interesting to do til we get there. might as well grab what sleep i can." he said sticking out his tongue.

[g2g early start tmrw]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Judith glanced at them in the backseat before leaning her head against the window and falling asleep again. They said it should be a while so no one should care if she slept.

[Aww, bye DT.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:23 pm
((Night, DT))

Koko smiled and watched the scenery go by. She wasn't ready to fall back asleep yet.....she was too intrigued by being in a new country.

---

Back in the States....

Fayt had asked Patrick about just buying Koko's shop instead of the burnt out one. Patrick had said he would think about it.....he already had the paper work ready to purchase the old burnt out place, but Koko's shop could be less work. He would have to think about it.....

As for Koko's sudden leave-there were various rumors going around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 am
[bah i'm kepeing the dates or the times of year more or less in sync with real time since it makes it a bit easier to describe. so yup it's December :p]

Drake settled back, stroking the dogs to calm them as they drove and soon was napping again, the rumble of the taxi on the road being soothing.

A couple of hours later they had moved to slightly smaller roads and the landscape flattened out a little and then dipped, dropping away to reveal a flat, now inky-dark, ocean framed by cliff-faces. As they got nearer the town was revealed as hundreds of points of light, even with a few christmas light-decorations already up.

"We're almost there." the cabby spoke up and Drake stirred awake and looked around him a little blearily. he smiled when he caught sight of the sea - the first sight of it was always special.

once the cabby slowed and rounded up against the hotel, Drake used koko's card to pay again and stepped out. It was bitterly cold again as the wind blew in strongly from the sea. Without the sound of the road he could now hear the constant cawing of the seagulls above them.
"here we are, ladies."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 am
Koko stepped out of the cab. The wind caused her hair to dance windly about her and chilled her quickly. However she was too awestruck at the sight of the water since it was her first time seeing it for real.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 am
Drake hooked and arm aroudn koko's waist and pulled her in to keep warm.
"once we've checked in we can have a walk on the beach if you'd like." he said softly, seeing as she was starting out to see. The beach at Whitby wasn't the best of the seaside towns in the area, and he'd doubt it had changed much over time, but it was sand and near the sea which was all he needed.
up here with the music form the pubs and the seagulls and passing traffic it was too loud to hear the sea, but closer to the beach they would.

[hmm i'm visiting York for its christmas market on the 12th, shortly after i may have to have Drake take the girls on a nostalgia trip back to there since it's his hometown and it'll be fresh in my mind 3nodding hee *bounces, all excited about christmas already*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 am
((Yay! I know....I feel energized now that it's December and have been decorating like crazy. I got overly excited when I came back from break and discovered my mom packed me miniture 'my little pony' toys that came with little festive outfits and christmas party supplies.))

"Can we?" Koko replied having to get dragged into the hotel lobby a bit. She really was spellbound by the view. Once inside the warmth brought her back to her senses and she checked to get there keys and then headed towards their room. When the luggage was set down she went to the window and looked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 am
[aww cute! My mum and dad (well really my mum, y'all know when it comes to birthdays and xmas dad's are always out of the loop lol) was ever so sweet and mailed me a Christmas card already. let the collection BEGIN! twisted ]

Drake laughed at Koko as she immediately scooted to the window. The hotel was higher up on the steep hill where the houses were of all different ages and pressed together in a fairly ramshackle fashion. Their room was significantly smaller and less impressive, but the view made up for it - they overlooked several houses below them and then the harbor which extended out to sea. the wind howled through the relatively old hotel especially since it seemed to be without double glazing, but the heating was on full blast to keep them cosy. drake was a little sad that they couldn't see the Abbey and the Church form here since they were behind them, but he intended to go exploring later.
there were a couple of specks of light out to sea, bobbing up and down, marking various bouys and a few ships that were coming back into harbor for the evening.
"I'm not going to loose you to some calling siren, am I?" he joked, coming behind Koko and leaning over her in a hug.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 am
((I'm thinking I'm going to set up the ponies somewhere and then dress up in my elf hat and ear [which I really Vulcan...but pointy none the less] and take a photo to put in my christmas cards...give a caption like 'toytester' 'elf at play'....something like that.))

"Oh, I think you're strong enough to keep me from wading out to sea," Koko smiled as she put her arms over his. SHe tilted her head to the side and glanced up at him. "Besides....you can always use your siren skills to get him back to my senses," she replied grinning. "Singing or other wise."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 am
[cool XD]
[g2g]

Drake laughed.
"I hope so. My skills are indeed awesome, I admit."
he looked out a little. It woudl be a good while before the pubs shut and the time got unsociable - he was happy they'd set off early. Winter made the nights much longer.
"Do you want to explore or unpack first?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 am
((tay))

"I vote for exploring," Koko replied. "We've been crammed in vehicles or rooms too much." She glanced down at the dogs...unable to decide whether or not to take them too. After all Bly and Yoki would want some outdoor time as well. But was it too cold for the pups? Maybe they could carry them if she wrapped them in something warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:31 am
Judith nodded in agreement.
"Some exploring would be nice. Too much time inside."

[Just dropping in for a post before I gotta go to school. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 am
Drake smiled.
"alright. Are we taking the dogs?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 am
"I think they would like some fresh air too," Koko replied grabbing some towels from the bathroom and snuggled Angel and Buster to her while she gave Tyler back to Judith. "That should help keep them warm."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 am
Drake nodded and smiled at the puppies.
"it's windy, but it'll be fine."
once they were sorted and he had rummaged around his meagre possessions for a coat, they headed outside, whipped by the brisk wind again. her headed with them downhill, winding through the mess of houses and down a street that eventually turned to cobbles, before reaching the harbor area and then the small beach. From here the seagulls were as loud as ever, but the gentle roll and sigh of the sea was the eclipsing sound. He smiled and watched the waves break into white from the inky blue-black of the night sea.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff