Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
RP discussion for Scrab, Tsuchi, Turel, and Lil ol' me =3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:55 pm
*sigh* yeah. ...Do you like fishsticks?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:59 pm
Of course! surprised  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm
O3O You're a gay fish. *snicker*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm
OH SNAP, you totally got me XDD  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 pm
XD

...I wonder if I could pull that on Rahab.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:16 pm
Well he is a gay fish...

Anyway, I'm pretty bored, would you like to do a practice rp right here in this thread with our chars, just for something to do?  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 pm
Sure, why not? It might help me to solidify her a bit, Since I kinda created her on the spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:45 pm
Alright, starting now~

From this point on, Raziel's path was unclear. With Elder God's new agent following his every move, his options were limited. He was literally tethered to this person, this child, whatever she was. His soul sensed hers, they were connected, but it was her who was holding the leash; any step out of line from Raziel and she would quickly reprehend him, he knew that much. What he didn't know was where they were going from here, because obviously he couldn't go where he wanted to go with her there, watching him. He sensed she was near by.

Walking through a damp, grassy field littered with wet, rotting leaves, Raziel came to a stop. "...I know you're there, child." He spoke, trying to listen past the sounds of chirping birds and croaking toads, listening for any sound that might give her away.

"Why are you hiding? You're the one pulling the strings here... the least you can do is tell me where I'm suppose to be going." He didn't care to admit it, but it was a bit unnerving, sensing her but not seeing her. If she had to follow him, he would've liked her to be where he could keep an eye on her as well.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:43 am
Of all the things the master had her do, this was the strangest. He had summoned her from her usual duties with only the cryptic promise of 'further advancing her understanding'.

She did not expect to be immediately thrown into the role of baby sitter, especially to a creature this...interesting.

It was frightening almost. It looked like it might have been a man once, but it's appearance was so twisted, it was barely recognizable. She watched it move with an odd facination, every muscle and sinew bare without flesh to conceal it. Wicked claws stood where hands might have been, and solid hooves scuffed the ground beneath it. The entire abdomen was missing, only the thin spinal column left to support it's upper half. Odd flaps of skin hung from it's back, useless. An old brown cloth had concealed it's face, and she doubted she wanted to see it.

She idly wondered how it functioned. There was no logical reason for it to be up and about.

Cloaked in her own shadow, she followed some distance behind the creature. Those ears couldn't have been there for nothing, and she wasn't about to take any chances.

She took some comfort in the fact that she held most of the power and it made the creature seem slightly less threatening. Slightly.

Startled by the sound of his voice, she took a miss-step, her foot squelching into the damp grasses. Cringing, she stilled.

She wasn't afraid of him. Quite the opposite.

She was merely aware of just how painful it must be to be torn apart by those claws.

Yet he sounded completely different than what she imagined. It wasn't the horrible rasping of a demonic creature, it was the cultured tones of a nobleman.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long. I'll speed up once we get going.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:58 am
Raziel's gaze flicked over his shoulder, his fiery, white eyes fixing themselves in the direction where he heard the sound. He was beginning to wonder if this entity was more wary of him than he was of her.

"Well? Show yourself. Don't tell me that parasite really sent a frightened child to do his bidding." Raziel taunted, hoping that would be enough to goad her out of hiding. On second thought, maybe she was just toying with him. He assumed the latter, she certainly was making him paranoid.

EDIT: (('salright ^^))  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:26 am
Those bale-fire eyes were fixed squarely on her. But she wasn't caught yet.

He was still unable to see her. She clenched her jaw and glared uselessly at the implied insult. She was incredibly tired of dealing with that particular phrase.

Pulling the tether taught, she dropped the illusion, the light no longer bending around her.

Not willing to respond to the childish jeer, she fixed him with a hard leer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am
Raziel winced as he felt the tether tighten. It was painful per say, more like all the energy was being squeezed out of him, similar to how the reaver blade sapped away his strength along with his soul.

His knees trembled, threatening to buckle beneath him as he forced himself to turn, to face the other who had now appeared behind him. He returned her leer with one of his own, the glow in his eyes narrowing into slits.

"Ah, there you are... struck a nerve, did I?" He knew there was little to be gained from antagonizing his captor, but it certainly felt good to let hwe know that he wouldn't let himself be pushed around by someone like her, even if it meant sacrificing his strength to do so.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 am
She straightened up, raising her head slightly.
"What is it to you?" She spoke up, her smaller vocal chords making it nearly impossible to speak without some trace of sass. "What good would it do you, my fellow servant, to waste your time pestering me?" She waved off the question.

She knew about his dislike of the master, and attempted to use it to jab back at him. His visible weakness made her smirk faintly, and she entertained the thought of digging through his mind, unravelling it. This was obviously not another brainless lacky with dung in thier head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 am
"I could ask you the same question, ironically enough..." Raziel retorted. What satisfaction was that girl getting out of serving that repulsive monster, Elder God? Perhaps she was just another poor soul, forced against her will to serve it, like himself.

Raziel did his best to force himself to stand properly, thinking she had lessened her hold on him for now. "Who are you... why is it that Elder God chose you of all creatures to keep tabs on me...?" Were it not for this soul link Elder God had bestowed on her, snapping her tiny neck would be an easy enough task for Raziel, he felt. Perhaps Elder God wanted to humiliate him, making him at the mercy of a little girl. That seemed plausible enough, but still, that didn't answer the question of who she was and how she was able to wield such power over him.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 am
'That IS a good question...' She internally bristled, remembering her benefactor. The only reason she hadn't attempted to break free, was because it was impossible to escape him. So she resigned herself to her duties. Eventually, she became bored, abusing her privelages as the Elder's Servant. Obediance did have it's rewards...

Convinced he wouldn't try to jump her, she had loosened her hold. "I will admit, the master has gone off his rocker the past few centuries, so even I can't tell you why he didn't get Moebius or even one of his creatures to watch you instead." She confessed.

"You may call me Anima."  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces