Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 am
Izanagi knows Boku will be in the school right now. He might be looking for Uesugi senpai, he guess. And he was right. He run into Uesugi's class and shout at the yokai. "Get away from senpai!" He saw his uniform being cut off into the yokai's size. "Ahh!!! My uniform! You cut my uniform! Get out get out!" He push the yokai out from Uesugi's class and apologize for his rudeness to senpai. "I'm sorry senpai, for all the trouble he give you." He bow and say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 am
Boku was thinking of how he should go to get the best reaction here, and then he thought harrassment would be best, and she couldnt blame him in his child body. But he never got the chance, he was thrown out of the room before he could react. "Hey who do you think your throwing? Just because im small you think you can push me around" He made a pouting face when he spoke this.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am
He beg the yokai not to do anything to hurt people in his school. "Bakeneko-sama, I beg you please. We are just plain, weak, innocent humans, not your toy." He put his hand together in front of his face and bow a bit just like he is praying to gods in the shrine. "Will you please just stick with me and don't hurt the others. I'll let you play like a toy if you want to...just don't hurt others."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am
"Hey, get off me right now!!!" Hitomi yelled at Boku and slapped him into the face. "What do you think of yourself?!" she then said angrily. Then she looked at Izanagi-kun. "Ah, it is not your fault, Izanagi-kun. You do not have to apologize for him." she told him smiling lightly.Aww... That was... Hitomi thought and her head started to hurt.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 am
"OWWWWW, that hurt, why the hell did that hurt? Humans shouldnt be able to hurt me with there bare hands?". A red mark appeared on his cheek, unsure how it go there he looked at her and glared. "How dare you hit a child, i will get you arrested for attacking me!." He was still unsure if she knew of his real age, or what was going on her. How did she hurt me? Ethier my power has weakened or she can somehow hurt me...i should test this out. He went up onto Izanagi's shoulders and yelled out. "Move to your head misstress room, i wish to speak to her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:07 am
"Oh, you think I get scared of your treat? You are older than you seem to be. Stupid. Do you think I did not know? I knew from the start on." Hitomi said. I can sense such things and see spirits. So it was not difficult for me to notice that you are already more than 2000 years old." she told Boku. Ha, I really knew from the beginning on that he is older than he pretends to be. Hitomi thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 am
He was a little pissed at this remark, he turned to her and growled, or hissed. "Its nearly 4000 years to be correct, and with that age i have obtained a lot of power and knowledge, go agaisnt me again and i will break my long time if not not eatting your kind.

((having tea, be 20mins))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:14 am
Even if he beg so hard, the result get worse. Izanagi has no idea what to do now. He facepalm and slapping himself to entertain the yokai, hoping he will forget about senpai and pay attention at him.

Matsuo saw a guy slapping himself at the corridor stupidly. But he quickly recognize that he is Iemon. His eyes are open big and also see the bakeneko beside Iemon. The Tamiya shikigami? He thought. Well then my human form is able to cover my real identity for me. He go front to all of them. "Excuse me, I just transfer here. Do you know where I can find my class? It is class 2-E."

"Huh?" Izanagi look up and saw the red hair guy. "Class 2-E? Hey that's my class." He smile happily meeting the new student. "Uhm, but I never heard that there is a transfe-..." He rub his head.

"Oh yeah!" He cut off what Izanagi is about to say. "It was a sudden case...I was thinking to transfer here next month but I move to this area a month earlier than what was planned."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:17 am
"Kay, I will leave you in peace but then please do not do such a thing again." Hitomi said apologetically and bowed. "Hey, Izanagi-kun. Wanna go for a walk?" she then asked Izanagi-kun hoping she would get away from the yokai.

OOC

Will be back just eat my dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 am
Izanagi think it is a good idea from senpai. "Of course, senpai. We can show the new student our school too."

"I don't mind walking with you guys." Matsuo smile happy for able to go for a walk with 'her' husband, Iemon. It is just like 373 years ago...when 'her' husband is still love 'her'.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 am
"Oh, yes, that is a really good idea, Izanagi-kun." Hitomi said then looked at the new student and bowed. "Hi, my name is Uesugi Hitomi. It is nice to meet you. I am your sempai in this school. If you need something our classes are on the same corridor. My class is the 3-D." she added smiling and holding her hand out to shake the new student´s hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:39 pm
"Uesugi..." Matsuo know the name. It was a famous samurai family on Sengoku Era war. "My name is Matsuo, Matsuo Yamamoto." He shake hand with her. She call Iemon by his current life's name...What is their relationship? He start to be annoyed by it.

Izanagi also introduce himself to the new guy. "I'm Tamiya Izanagi. It's nice to meet you, Yamamoto." He smile brightly to the new guy, not realize HE is Oiwa...

"Just call me Matsuo." He hope like this will help him and Izanagi become acquintance faster...  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm
Boku felt like he was being completly ignored, and the new guys scent...smelt like a familer women...why did it smell like a women and why was it familer. He jumped on Izanagi's head and glared at the new guy. who is this? He was getting annoyed with this feeling that he new the person. So he pushed Izanagi and hitmoi away from him. "Who and what are you? I know that smell but i cant place it with some strange scent covering it....". He decided it would be best to flash a demenstration of his power for the new comer, using his aura to hopfully frighten it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:08 am
Matsuo know why that short little guy is acting that way. Must be 'her' scent leaking out and nearly expose 'her' identity. "I'm sorry? What do you mean 'what are you'?" He acts not knowing anything about the little guy was talking about. He is not afraid if that is a powerful level ghost or legendary beast as long as, Iemon is now by his side and only wants to be with him. Compare to a 4000 years old legendary beast, 'she' has only lived 400 years. It is normal that the nekomata can smell 'her' scent.

The yokai is acting strangely now and it seems he is intended to hurt the new guy. "Ah-ha-ha, this guy...he is my little brother, Boku. He is not good with dealing strange new guys, haha..." Gripping Boku's neck, and rub his head pretending they are like real brothers.

The nekomata is his...brother? I'm right afterall, the nekomata is his shikigami. I better be careful in the future. He thought. "Well, hello there, Tamiya-san's ototo." He bow to the little guy.

"Bah...Just call me Izanagi. No need to be that polite. Haha!" He likes people to call his name, in a friendly way.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 am
Rogue Ryu
Boku felt like he was being completly ignored, and the new guys scent...smelt like a familer women...why did it smell like a women and why was it familer. He jumped on Izanagi's head and glared at the new guy. who is this? He was getting annoyed with this feeling that he new the person. So he pushed Izanagi and hitmoi away from him. "Who and what are you? I know that smell but i cant place it with some strange scent covering it....". He decided it would be best to flash a demenstration of his power for the new comer, using his aura to hopfully frighten it off.

"Hey, kid, why are you pushing me aside?" Hitomi wanted to know. Hmm... He is acting strangely but I do not know why. What is his reason? she thought to herself.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff