Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm
[[-_- bullocks...well I'm back. broken carnival, ready to start again?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm
[[She's offline...But I just wanna say two things..
1. YAY. You're back! > w <
2. There's an update on the Winter Festival on the first page. PM me if you want a summary on anything you missed. ^ ^; I'll be on tomorrow. Bye!]]

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Kate picked up the outfit. She almost prefered what she was wearing now. She wasn't much for lace. She took off her ratty shirt and pants and pulled on the dress. Then on went the shoes. She sat one her bed and wondered what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:21 pm
A few moments later, a soft knocking sounded on Kate's door. Sebastian paused before walking in.
"Can I come in?"
He said very softly. It wasn't a whisper, but a hushed tone, probably so no maids or Dmitri would hear. He stood outside the door, waiting for her permission to enter.

[[Short post. D:]]

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 am
Kate went to the door and opened it. She eyed the person infront of her suspiciously.
"What do you want?" she asked. She stepped back to let him in. Then waited for him to answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am
Sol laughed lightly and let his hand rest on Tenrai's head. He found himself doing it a lot. It just felt... nice would be the best word for it. The area in between her ears on her head seemed so perfect for his hand. It seemed to just fit right in there. He scratched behind one of her ears lightly as the elevator took them back up. He was honestly surprised at himself. He was just getting off of work tonight, like any other day. He left his workplace expecting to just head straight home. Now he had Tenrai. Although the market wasn't the best place to go to, he was definitely glad he decided to stop in. As the elevator doors pulled open slowly, he stepped through them with Tenrai and quickly unlocked the apartment door. He went in after her, setting the bag down. He took her clothes out, laying them out on the floor. Her pants were in one pile, the coat on it's own, and everything else in between. He looked up at her and nodded.

"Go ahead. Try something on. I'll go wait in the kitchen while you change. Sound good?" he asked, looking to her as he stood.
--
Reid listened as Mika began to stammer. She must have been uncomfortable about whatever it was she was trying to tell him... Was it really bad? Was it something she was ashamed of? Did she think he would judge her for it? He didn't know, so he devoted his attention to the little neko girl next to him on the seat. She seemed like the outgoing and expressive type. Hearing her stammer and seeing her like this was kind of cute. It proved that assumptions about people are best left unmade. What she said surprised him. It seemed like she wanted to say something else at the end though... Instead of speaking up and making her say what she meant to, he decided to play along.

"Oh, I see! Buttons, eh? We'll be sure to see that your new clothes don't have any buttons on them, okay?" he smiled and nodded, reaching out to pat her on the head. He pulled her closer to him, an arm going around her small frame. He held her close to him as the car began to pull up towards his home. "You're going to love it here, Mika. Trust me" he nodded.

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 am
Mika heaved a sigh in relief but was still quite worried about what she meant to say.Buttons? Great going Mika..You're such a fool!..,she thought to herself.She was rather suprised that Master Reid actually bought it and shook the thought off.When was she going to stop hiding her secret? No one knew about it but the most important person now was her master.How can she even protect him if she is the one possibly to hurt him? She got off the car after he did and observed the mansion. She dusted off any dirt or dust on her clothes and made sure she didn't splash on any puddles of water as they walked towards the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 pm
Sebastian was a little taken back by her reply. Nonetheless, he took a step back rather than in, as a way of just showing that he wasn't like the arrogant, prideful Dmitri.
"Nothing really. Just wondering if...if you're alright with all the insanity that fills this damned mansion," he looked at the floor, then back at Kate, "Dmitri hasn't given you any...pills, has he?"
Sebastian's eyes were wide, yet empty. He worried that this slave might become another one of Dmitri's drugged victims.
- - -
Tenrai's tail swayed in satisfaction at Sol's scratching. Only her mother had ever done that to her, and it'd been more than a decade since those times. She followed him and watched as he layed out her clothes and questioned her. She nodded and waited for him to leave to the kitchen before changing. But, even before that, she took the scissors he'd used earlier to cut tailholes in new jeans. With that done, she anxiously put on undergarments and such, then the jeans, then the shirt he'd bought her, and lastly, socks and the converse shoes she'd picked out. It felt strange to her that she could actually pick out what to wear now. The labs made them wear the things that were convenient and practical for them, not their test subjects. She stood there, looking at her new appearance as her tail subconciously wagged from joy.

impiousLion

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Sol waited in the kitchen for a reasonable amount of time. He peeked through the door, seeing Tenrai dressed up, her tail wagging through what must have been a tailhole she made herself. He stepped out of the kitchen and smiled at her. She looked nice in real clothes. The rags she had been in before he bought her were still on the floor, and the clothes he had lent her to go shopping in were next to them. He folded his own clothes up and set them in a pile. The rest of her clothes went into that same pile. He looked up at her and nodded.

"They might not be the best clothes, but I'll let you keep the clothes I lent to you as well as these ones" he smiled before standing and looking her over once more. "You look great. How does it feel being able to pick what you want to wear? How does it feel to be in normal clothes?" he asked, his hand moving back to her head. He scratched her ear lightly for a moment before walking with her to his bedroom. He pulled open a drawer on a small dresser. He only used the one in his closet. This one had been a spare and was empty. He began to put her clothes away, hanging her coat up on a hook on the wall. "Your clothes will be in here, okay? That way it'll be easier for you to pick out what you want to wear" he looked down to her, then over to his bed. "It's getting kind of late. Should we get some rest?"
--
Reid took Mika's hand lightly, leading her through the rain to his home.They were under the arch at the entrance soon enough. He turned around and pointed, showing her where they had come in. There was a gate a ways away from them, and in between it and where they were standing there was a garden. It looked amazing. Just like you would expect a mansion to. He turned with her, following his servant into the house. He removed his shoes and looked down at Mika's bare feet. That wasn't good... He let her walk through the cold water.

"Wipe your feet here" he showed her a small mat. After she had done so, he led her into the house, straight to a large room. Inside were several women. They all looked to him as he entered, bowing their heads slightly and welcoming him all at the same time. He smiled and bowed back to them. They were a family that lived with him in his home. In turn, they offered their services to him. They cooked, cleaned, sewed, and watched the home among other things. When they saw Mika, their eyes widened and focused on her. He introduced her and explained her situation.

"Remember: She needs some new clothes, but no buttons! I'm thinking a nice dress. What do you want, Mika?" he asked, looking to the neko. He wondered what exactly was going though her head now that all this attention was on her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Mika was facinated by all the rooms and places that Master Reid showed. When Reid introduced her to the women,she did a small curtsy. She looked up at him and thought for a while."A dress would be fine,sir.",she nodded.Then, her eyes wandered up to the chandelier that was hung high up the ceiling.It was almost as large as her cage back at the slave market but had pretty bright lights.The decors where quite unique and looked very expensive.Her gaze went back to her master.He seemed really nice to the women that worked in the mansion.If he already has a lot of maidens that work for him, then does that make me a bodyguard or some sort of pet?,she wondered,not noticing her head tilting to one side.  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm
Kate raised her eyebrow. she had sensed something wrong with this place but she wouldn't go as far as saying it was insane.
"No he hasn't given me any pills... Why?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm
[[Very short and crappy post due to migraine-rape of my brain. Dx]]

Tenrai simply watched and listened as Sol worked away at organizing all the clothes. He was obviously not a slob, like most men, and Tenrai honestly appreciated that. She wagged her tail more, warming up a bit more to him.
"It feels...different. In a good way, but still...different," Tenrai poked the shirt she was wearing, "Softer than what I'm used to, and it has a new smell to it, but I like it."
Her ears flattened as he petted her again. His hand was so warm, she loved the feeling on her ears. Suddenly she was lead to his room, where she now learned that she even had a closet. She nodded as he explained. He asked if she'd want to sleep. She nodded and sat next to his bed, like a dog would. Tenrai felt that he'd done so much for her already, she didn't need to cause anymore trouble, so she'd sleep on the floor. She was used to it, after all.
- - -
Sebastian sighed briefly. He looked at her again and rubbed the back of his neck.
"N-no reason," he turned as he heard one of the maids say it that dinner was prepared, "Coming! Look, dinner's ready, and let me just tell you this; be careful of what you eat...Frankly, Dmitri could've drugged your food, so just...If you your food has an awkward taste to it, don't eat it."
He gave an awkward smile and dashed off down the hallway and stairs.

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm
Kate walked out the door to follow him but he was already gone. She sighed. She didn't know where the dining room was. Then she saw the maid.
"Where is the dining room?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm
The maid smiled warmly, her eyes dark and worn with insomnia and fatigue. She pointed down the hallway.
"Just own the hallway, the stairs, then head left. It's the big room with the large dining table and- oh, you can't miss it. Just go."
She smiled and bowed slightly, then walked off to continue her work.

[[Bleh. Minor character. Yeah... > >;]]

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Kate stared after her for a few seconds then turned to go down the stairs. She skipped three stairs then was at the bottom. She looked around and saw a large room on the left and went in.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff