Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:19 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
I do not ph34r teh fire!! For Sephiroth is hotter than anything else, and I can withstand that! xd *starts eating papers that say, "Vote for Ermak!" to hide the evidence*
That'll give you indigestion! stare That can't be comfortable... besides! Pickles and documents don't mix...
Perhaps not.... But neither do pickles and mint! wink xd blaugh Heh heh heh
No no, mint and pickles aren't too bad... if the mint is mild...

xp Pickles and passion fruit is better!!!

(Note to random passers by: No, your eyes are working just fine, and yes, we are talking about food. OR SO YOU THINK! xd )
No I dissagree! the strong Vinager flavor with the sweet juicy Passion fruit would clash... Mint tends to go with alot and is often used as a seasoning for exotic dishes... ninja xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Ermak for Janitor!*Forces a mop in Ermak-san's hand*  

Thanatous

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
I do not ph34r teh fire!! For Sephiroth is hotter than anything else, and I can withstand that! xd *starts eating papers that say, "Vote for Ermak!" to hide the evidence*
That'll give you indigestion! stare That can't be comfortable... besides! Pickles and documents don't mix...

(Note to random passers by: No, your eyes are working just fine, and yes, we are talking about food. OR SO YOU THINK! xd )
No I dissagree! the strong Vinager flavor with the sweet juicy Passion fruit would clash... Mint tends to go with alot and is often used as a seasoning for exotic dishes... ninja xd
stare MY pickles.... But you see, the passion fruit contrasts so well with the pickles, that you need both so that you wouldn't get sick of either! Since passion fruit is so inferior to the great pickles, it needs to be there to enhance the awesomeness that is vinegar flavor. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:42 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

stare MY pickles.... But you see, the passion fruit contrasts so well with the pickles, that you need both so that you wouldn't get sick of either! Since passion fruit is so inferior to the great pickles, it needs to be there to enhance the awesomeness that is vinegar flavor. xd
Passion fruit is too soft a fruit to withstand pickling! Mint is a strong healthy almost impossible to rid ones self of plant.. Pickling would work fine!! xd xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:55 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

Passion fruit is too soft a fruit to withstand pickling! Mint is a strong healthy almost impossible to rid ones self of plant.. Pickling would work fine!! xd xd
Hmph! Well passion fruit wouldn't MIND being destroyed by pickles!! xd Though just, not until it's old.... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:05 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

Hmph! Well passion fruit wouldn't MIND being destroyed by pickles!! xd Though just, not until it's old.... ninja
Mint is really hard to kill.. 3nodding  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

Pftt, and annoying... stare
LOL, JK!!!!!! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:28 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
LOL, JK!!!!!! wink
YEP!! Mint is a pestery plant!! 3nodding 3nodding  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Thanatous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:29 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
LOL, JK!!!!!! wink
*Comes back bruised and battered*Darn you mint!You stupid plant!You win again!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:33 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
LOL, JK!!!!!! wink
twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:46 pm
Ermak Lorde
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
LOL, JK!!!!!! wink
twisted twisted twisted twisted
stare stare stare stare stare rolleyes
xd You will still never beat the passion that is in passion fruit!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:09 pm
Passion can't beat stubborness. Try getting Sephiroth away from Kris first!! kris is tabasco sauce.. he'll RUIN your pickles!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:15 pm
Ermak Lorde
Passion can't beat stubborness. Try getting Sephiroth away from Kris first!! kris is tabasco sauce.. he'll RUIN your pickles!!
scream scream scream scream gonk gonk ..... sad cry crying Nooo, not my pickles!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:26 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
scream scream scream scream gonk gonk ..... sad cry crying Nooo, not my pickles!!!!
*sigh* hurry before it's too late!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PerfectAsIAm

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:53 pm
*suddenly transforms into a psycho fan-girl*

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash