Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn was letting her gaze wonder and soon enough she found herself gazing over at Romeo. "I won't worrie my father is to caught up in my "fiance" to even send his gaurds all the way down here" She still had her gaze set on him, her eyes were full of compassion. "We'll just have to come another day for the sunset" Marklyn smiled a graceful sweet smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 pm
Romeo blushed as she gazed at him. " Yeah...Maybe tomorrow we can if you want too " He said to her still blushing. " Um when do you want to go home? " He asked her trying to stop blushing. It's making you look like a fool stop it now! He screamed in his mind turning his head away as he looked at the ground. Feeling his face cool down he looked back over at her and smiled lightly  

Sanjiv_Love

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rika Lora Garret

Rika smiled. After a while, she began to get tired, so she blew out the candle, and with Theo in her hands, she laid down and fell asleep......
In the morning, she woke to see Theo still sleeping in her hands. She letf him on the pillow, using the little handkerchief she made and placed it over him. She got up and changed into a new dress, this time it being lilac and light green. When she finished, she gently picked up Theo and placed him in the jewelry box. She then got the box and put it on her vanity dresser while she brushed her hair, this time, not putting in the ribbons. She left the top of the box, and watched as Theo slept, smiling at how cute he was when he was asleep.

((i will change the photo soon, im tired of using this one >w<))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
Marklyn smiled as she saw Romeo blush "Yea tomorrow sounds good" She laughed once as he was still blushing "Oh, not anytime soon" Marklyn answered his question sencierly.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 pm
" Why do you keep doing that? " He asked her pulling the hood up so it covered his eyes and cheeks. She always found ways to make him blush and he really didn't like it that much. Romeo sighed in relief knowing the blush was gone. He pulled her hood down. " You can make me blush just like that and I can't find anyways to make you blush! " He said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked at him conserned "Im not doing anything, I have no idea what your talking about" She said with a mischevious smirk on her face.
"Maybe your not trying hard enough" Marklyn winked then watched Spots roaming around.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 pm
Romeo gave her a sad smile before brushing his soaked hair from his eyes. " Come on I better take you back before you catch a cold " He said standing after picking up spots. Romeo smiled at her as he held his hand out to her. Spots climbed into the hood and curled into a ball and fell into a light sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image
Marklyn sighed and looked up at the sky "I guess you should" She finally blushed as she put her hand in his, and stood up. NO! YOU BLUSHED! Great Job! JEESE! She frowned still blushing and quickly looked away.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:27 pm
" Hey you blushed " Romeo said smiling lightly. " Romeo wins " He said sticking his tounge out at her before he started walking. He continued to hold her hand not realzing it as he looked around. When they made it back to her home he smiled " Meet you up in your room " Romeo said letting go of her hand and climbing up the tree quickly and sliding into her room. He took his cloat off gently and set it down so he wouldn't hurt spots.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image
Marklyn sighed "Yes, yes I did" She smiled at his comment "Don't worry I will regain my spot as winner" She threatened not suceeding at sounding scary. She walked closely beside him. Marklyn looked at him sweetly as he spoke knowing that he wasn't lieing. "See you there" She quickly walked to the front door opening it slowly, noticing that it was clear to go. She ran to her room happily and made it with out beeing seen.
Marklyn quickly opened the door, smiling brightly at Romeo "Hi"

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 pm
" Hey " He said to her smiling as he shook his hair out. He sat down and yawned slightly " Well i think ima go to bed " He said to her then laid down and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt the slight movements of being shifted around, but it only made him press deeper into his sleep. He was awake now, but keeping his eyes shut and his breathing slow, wanting a little more. He finally did let himself fully awaken when he noticed the feel of his bed had changed, and was a little colder than what it had been. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw the cushioned side of the jewelry box. all that had happened from last night returned to him and he looked around, quickly spoting Rika wacthing him. "Good morning..." he said up to her, a little unsure if for her it was much of a good time.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika stopped brushing her hair and looked down at the jewelry box. She smiled, "Good morning Theo." She then took out a what looked to be a small piece of cloth. She then stretched it out and revealed it to be a small outfit. It was for men, and she placed it in front of Theo. "Here! i made it for you while you were asleep, ill turn around if you want." She said as she playfully turned around and waited for him to call her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had taken the outfit, amazed by it. "Th-thank you!" he said, smiling until Rika had turned around before undressing himself then putting the new clothing on. It was similar to his own, black leggings and shirt. It also had a miniature of his usual silky cloak, only not having the high collar. "This is great!" Theo said, saying that Rika could turn around as well. He wished he could hug her, entirely, but he was so happy with the clothing, that it felt good and that Rika had made it herself, caused Theo to beam up at Rika from the box.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika was happy, she smiled, "Im glad you like it! You were asleep for quite some time, i had nothing to do, and i figured you must be tired for wearing that for so long." Rika hide her hands behind her back, which now had blisters from working so quickly. It doesn't matter, at least he is happy.. She thought before wincing as she accidentally pressed her hands tightly together.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff