Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm
Mira shook her head, holding back tears as she ran out of the alley.She had no clue to the reason she was crying over this.It wasn't even her fault.Stopping just outside of the alley she stood and watched as people rushed by, to busy to care about anything but where they were going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Oblen frowns hearing the crying of the only woman he's heard that hasn't just screamed running away. He then picks up a full bottle of scotch with the hollow feeling in his stomach. He could not cry because all his tears would just evaporate and just turn him into his demon form. He sighs and said with a saddened tone to himself, his only friend "Well... Might as well fill my grief with scotch... Like anyone would even care anymore..." He then takes a swig of it before lowering his head.

Little did he know outside of his shack three cops spotted Mira running out of the shack crying. They pull their guns and take aim at the house.

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:46 am
Isaac shook his head." Its my fault as well.. I should know better.." Isaac looked down at the ground as well.." Hmm there are several rooms here in this building.. I know one of them has a place for vampires to rest in.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:05 pm
Hanan looked up at him, a blazing fire in her eyes. "You didn't want to kiss me, did you?" She accused harshly, baking up. Her hands curled into fists, and a growl ripped from her throat. "You wish it never happened, don't you? .......You..... Hate me," she said, a whimper coming into her growl. 'Why did I think that he actually liked a monster like me? Why am I such a sucker for love?' she asked herself in her mind.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm
Mira stood at the entrance to the alley, watching as people rushed to places they needed to be.She shook her head in bewilderment, if people would just slow down and take their time, they may learn something about the city around them.Her head turned when she heard the metallic click of guns being loaded, wondering who was loading them and for what reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Oblen hearing the small clicks of the guns outside stands up. "... Maybe I shout just disappear for awhile." He thinks before tossing down the bottle and turning to the door. The three cops signal each other before shooting their guns at the shack, knowing the demon is inside. Oblen uses his telekinesis to catch the shots and drop them to catch the other incoming shots. Soon the cops run out of bullets and kick down the door. They all three rush in, but Oblen just uses telekinesis to shoot them back out. He then tries to explain "Come on... I let her into my home and she ran out crying when I told h--" "Shut up demon scum!" The biggest cop interrupts. Oblen shakes his head and asks "How come you don't give me a chance... she's the only one that got me." An officer knocks him in the back of the skull with a large club as he is distracted to knock him out. The two smaller officers then begin to drag the unconscious Oblen out of the shack followed by the larger officer. The larger officer then said "Heh... Let's lock this freak up."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 pm
Isaac moved to her in a flash and kissed her again." I dont hate you.. but I dont know you that well yet... Ive been trained all my life to kill your kind and distrust every little thing that your fellow vampires have said to me. I dont hate you.. Its just Im very conflicted.. In my head I know what you are and all of my training all of my upbringing tells me to hate you.. to fight you to kill you.. but for the first time my heart chokes up and screams some kind of nonsense that my head cant understand yet.. but I know its something about you.. and its a good thing.. but hopefully I'll know what it all means.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm
Mira's eyes widened in shock and she felt her heart skip a beat when she saw the police start firing their guns.Her feet started moving before she could think.Upon seeing them dragging Oblen out of the shack she quickly shook her head "Stop!Leave him alone, he didn't do anything wrong!"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Hanan's hands uncurled, showing an indentation on her palms where her nails had dug into her pale skin. Her eyes calmed, adn she smiled slightly. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to go all insane on you," she said, frowning slightly. She then put her cold hand on Isaac's bare chest, where she felt his heart beating. She smiled larger. "I've felt that before. It was a looong time ago... Augh," she screeched the last part, her hand flying to her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm
The largest man laughs. "He's done enough." They continue to drag him into a truck.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am
Isaac moved to her quickly." Are you alright?" Isaac could guess why she was in pain.. but he could only help her if she wanted him too.. Isaac ran back to the fridge and pulled out the blood from before and ran back to her cutting open the tube to drain the bag he held it up to her.." Drink!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm
Mira's eyes narrowed dangerously and a muscle in her jaw twitched slightly "And did you have a warrant to enter his house, and evidence to arrest him?" Her small frame seemed to grow larger the angrier she got "You have absolutely no right to even touch him.He hasn't done a single thing wrong.So I suggest you let him alone before I take this to higher authorities." She gripped the dagger that was hidden in her coat sleeve.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 pm
He chuckles before saying "I AM the higher authorities." The two other officers finish loading Oblen into the back bed of the truck. They then stand by the larger officer with their arms crossed. "Warrant or not... we were doing are jobs... we've had a camera on this spot... we'll just use that and cut out where you interfered and bingo... there's are proof. He might not have done anything wrong, but he will... he's evil... look at it..." The large one said before walking towards the truck as the other two kept their eyes on Mira. Oblen began to open his eyes again, the guard didn't hit him hard enough to keep him down for long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Mira clinched her teeth in anger "As far as I'm concerned you are not the higher authority.All I have to do is hit one little button on my cell and the FBI will be here in seconds.Your nothing but small town cops." She didn't care how much she'd pissed them off, she was pissed now and God help them but she wasn't going to stop until they let Oblen go and left, or until they made her stop.She smirked mentally at the idea of them trying to stop her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm
The big officer laughs turning around to face Mira as he walked towards the truck. "Yeah?... and who are they going to believe?... You or the cop that's always on duty and catching all the trash of this town for 15 long and hard years?... Call the FBI and they'll look at my file then just laugh and decline anything you say against an officer at my level." he said as Oblen slowly stood up. Oblen then jumps down and grabs the officer from the back and slabs him to the ground before kicking his temple to knock him out. The two other officers draw their guns, one turns to point his gun at Oblen while the other remains facing Mira and points his gun at her. Oblen reaches up and uses his telekinesis to rip the gun from the officer’s hand and send the gun into his shack. Oblen then uppercuts the officer to send him to the ground. The second officer remained pointing his gun at Mira, Oblen lets Mira handle this one because he notices she's mad enough to already.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games