Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Akihiko heard a snap. He could barely hear it, but as a samurai,he could hear it. He looked up and saw that someone was attacking the ship. He had to do good for once and he jumped from the rooftop. He unsheathed and threw his sword in the air at Katsumi's front,it flying near his face. It slashed at the bottom of the ship and Akihiko caught it in mid-air like a boomerang.
"I may be wanted...but that does not mean the people shjall starve. I will let you off with a warning before I get serious. Do not take anything from the cargo."he said quickly,then jumped into the air. He left a trail of fire so Katsumi would know he would be watching.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm
Katsumi faded into mist and walked up to the ship unseen as it was a misty morning. Kage watched as Katsumi began to steal. He walked onto the deck and pinned Katsumi's shoulder with his sword. "Stealing again, Murdering?" Katsumi's eyes went wide. "..." He didn't respond.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm
Akihiko noticed Kage coming over to Katsumi. Katsumi did not deserve death- nobody did. He shot a ball of fire to stun Kage. He ran on top of it yelling
"Nobody deserves death, not even an outlaw or theif!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 pm
Kage protected himself with a solid wall of water, no matter how hot it got, it remained. He then encased Katsumi in the same water. "He's stolen more than you could believe, but I think your the outlaw." He said pointing his sword at Akihiko. Katsumi started to slash at the water, but it was to strong. His first concern was air loss. He grew angry and kept slashing. Kage laughed at His attempts. "Now, you must atone for your sins." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 pm
"I may look weak,but I am an outlaw.And as an outlaw,I am more powerful than you could have ever trained me."he said coldly.He jumped,slashing at Kage then at the water around Katsumi. A hole appeared for Katsumi to get through,a permanent one. He then dual-locked Kage.
"I'm not going to kill you. Last time on the rooftops, I fled. But this time, it shall be different. I have stolen from three of each race, at least. You worry about your people. But they fear you. They do not like you. They are afraid of the shogun and all of the samurais because they fight in public. Do you really want it to look worse and a theif and an outlaw? Or do you not care about your people? The choice is yours: Look bad or let people have normal lifes."He said coldly. He noticed people crowding around. He wondered if he would try to slaughter them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Katsumi crawled through and got ready for a fight. Kage laughed and pulled a matchlock gun from his robe. "You forget, I am the shogun, I have more than you could every have, you haven't been trained to use guns, do you know what's in these crates?" He snapped one open. "Matchlock guns, they won't be of use to you but..." He fired off a round then reloaded. Katsumi's arm was glanced. Kage had good aim.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:23 pm
Himoto tried squirming through the crowed while still having her body and head mostly covered.She covered her mouth when she saw some people she knew that were in the fight.She felt have tempted to use her power to freeze time;but pulling her scythe out around this crowd would only cause a bigger commotion then there was currently.She looked around feverishly.What could she do to help her friends?She closed her eyes and tried to relax; good plans come from calm minds.Something she was always taught since she could understand her native language.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm
Akihiko didn't flinch.
"I would like to tell you two things. First,shoot me if you will. I will not do a thing about it. Second, a piece of wisdom. Kill us if you want. Kill us by lack of oxygen and a gun. Your people distrust you. And look at the crowd. Would you really kill us? Anyways, if you kill us, the people will hate you more. Hate would eventually lead to a rebellion. The rebellion would lead to death of the villagers. Without villagers, the King would have nothing to rule. Without anything to rule,the King would go mad. The place would become a wasteland. But let us off with some food to live for a day, we could return to our normal lives. It would be a happy place.The choice is yours. You may kill us and become nothing or you may let us off with food and nourish."he said codly again. He turned to the villagers,a few nodding. If the thing killed him, the villagers would see his dead face and the events would probably happen.  

King Koolest Person

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Katsumi simply looked onward. Kage put away the gun but shouted. He stabbed his sword into the ship, shouting more than a few curses. Katsumi felt a quick rumbling and saw waves of water. He moved out of the way and took a fighting stance. "Ok, if that's how it has to be." He said charging forward. Kage grabbed his arm, hit him in the stomach and threw him back to point. All the villagers watched silently. "You underestimate me." Kage said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm
"I do not think of you as anything but a cruel thing." he said, getting back up.
"You do realize that the villagers are watching. Anyway you kill me will lead to those events."he said,facing Kage,showing his body,arms out.

(gtg to bed)  

King Koolest Person

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Himoto snuck behind Akihiko."..what's happening..?" she whispered to him low enough so only he could hear though she knew he was to distracted to listen to her.She kept her eyes on Kage and Katsumi in case more misfortune things were to happen.She didn't care what the villagers reactions were to her coming into this scene.What she was more concerned about was all of them getting out of it.She made sure her wings were still hidden;they were.If need be she could try flying as a diversion while her friends escaped,but because of the dangers it held it was best left only as an idea for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Katsumi and Kage clashed blades. Katsumi was over-powered, Kage lifted him by the throat. Katsumi used the magic mist to defened himself against attack. Kage placed a gun to his chest and started firing. When he saw it only had an impact affected against magic, he threw Katsumi again. Katsumi jumped onto his head and slashed his back. Kage simply threw him again.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm
Himoto ran in front of Katsumi."ENOUGH" she yelled at Kage.She had enough of seeing her friends get hurt.Himoto summoned her scythe.She might have some chance if she used her time magic.She avoided the eyes of the villagers. She glared at Kage."Leave my friends alone..now!.". If it was a fight Kage wanted;it was a fight he was going to get.She had to be careful though and she knew this.Who knew what tricks this guy had.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm
He laughed at the feeble shout of the little girl. "Looks like you chose the wrong party to crash." He said pointing the gun at her. Katsumi didn't know what else to do. He couldn't fight, he had been bruised by the powerful shots. Kage wasn't afraid of her and slashed at her with his sword.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm
Himoto blocked the attack with ease.She paused time enough to go behind Kage.With the blade part of her scythe she tripped him without causing him to get cut purposely. She used the other end and slammed it on his stomach so he will get out of breath."Katsumi,hurry and get up!Run." she said to him without looking at him.She kept her eyes on Kage.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff