Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 pm
REPOST

Soquili Name: Caelyndei
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Caely is far more complicated and mangled up inside than her sweet, shy smile would ever care to reveal. She has always leaned towards being particularly self conscious as one of the three beautiful girls born to Cynara and Blais. Both her sisters seem to have far more vibrant and outgoing personalities than Caely causing the amiable mare to blend into the scenery with ease. Albeit once upon a time she used to be a far more light-hearted little thing as Caely gets older she becomes more concerned with her purpose and usefulness to others around her. Always the sort to wish to please others the painted mare would give the pelt off her back to a complete stranger to appease them.

A long time ago Caelyndei began burying her real emotions beneath a happy-go-lucky facade, absolutely certain that no one would want to know what she was really feeling nor wanting to burden others with her troubles. As a result she has many insecurities and unspoken fears that have never been properly addressed and due to a series of unfortunate events through out her life feels like a failure. A lot of this is stuff that she would never dare speak out loud, always eager to please and hide from her problems by focusing on those around her. She’s almost content in her misery as long as she has something else to focus on.

And now, onto better qualities! When honestly happy Caely’s got a smile as bright as sunshine and her good mood is almost infectious. There’s an innocent delight and earnest desire in her to make others happy and she is as loyal and devoted a friend as they come, tending to be incredibly affectionate towards those who will allow her to be. Despite various mistakes she’s made in the past the mare would never intentionally hurt anyone. Caely is ultimately a good hearted little lady who means well though her air-headedness can occasionally get her caught up in unfavorable and/or awkward situations.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Well, while I’m pretty sure Caely has no idea what she’s looking for, I have a fairly good idea of what I think would work best for her in terms of a mate. I’m looking for an older stallion for her, preferably one that’s mature and well traveled. I think a man who has made his fair share of mistakes and learned that the world won’t end because of them would do well for her. He should be strong emotionally and physically in order to balance out Caely own frailties. A guy who was persistent, gruff/firm/stern and perhaps a little on the aggressive side (not aggressive in a violent sense, but rather in a bold/assertive/forward way) I think wouldn’t be a bad thing for her, she needs someone who--out of love for her--won’t allow her to bash herself anymore.

I’d like someone who wouldn’t mind that Caely already has foals and/or (if I should happen to find someone that suits before/soon after she has the foals) would be okay with helping to raise children that aren’t his. Ideally I’d like for him to treat them as if they were his own. I imagine if there’s one thing Caely can do right it’s be a good mother to her babies. She DEFINITELY wouldn’t be with anyone that would treat them poorly.

Also, it’d be a bonus if he was rather intuitive due to being an older, wiser fellow.. and able to pick up on Caely’s very subtle shifts in emotions since she tends to hide unfavorable reactions like sorrow/distress under a mask of permanent bliss.

As far as breeds go, nobody evil is going to work for her, obviously. She’d probably be frightened of a Kalona or any malevolent looking mutant, but I’m sure the right personality could win her over. Caely has a particularly strong inferiority complex towards Wind Soquili due to a meeting she had as a foal so it would take her longer to feel comfortable around one, but she could be wooed by the right guy. She’s open to just about everything else. While I think I’d like to stick to natural coloring I would be willing to venture outside them within reason.. little more interested in finding a personality that suits what I’m looking for. I am going to be kind of picky, she’s my first Soquili and I’d really like to see her get her storybook happy ending eventually.

I’m not really in a rush to find someone, so if the stallion fits all the criteria but is the sort that would take a while to fall in love, it’s all good. We’ve got time as I don’t see Caely being too quick to open up or forget her first love or how she royally effed things up.

Breeding slots left: 2/3 (One breeding to be used w/ Capella)
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Caely is my first Soquili and I'd always hoped for a storybook romance for her, however, that hasn't been the case.

Amongst various family troubles, Caely had been struggling with the love she had for her childhood friend, though they were separated many times, each time they crossed paths it was always the same fluttering in her stomach and warmth in her chest. He wasn't sure if he was ready and she wasn't sure if she was good enough but eventually after another long period of time apart they finally admitted their feelings for one another and it seemed as though the two would see their happy ending. Unfortunately (due to RL events) the pair would find themselves separated again for too long and events would occur that would be the couple's imminent demise.

After recently discussing the situation with Caely's previous mate's owner we've decided that while he was away on a long journey to visit with his family Caely befriended a stallion who she decided to travel with out of loneliness and possibly a desire to find herself/her love. Little did she know that the stallion she loved had seen her with this stranger and thinking he had been away too long and that she had moved on to another decided to stay away. Meanwhile, being the affectionate creature that she is one thing lead to another between Caely and the stallion she was traveling with an intimacy occurred. Ashamed of herself for her unfaithfulness to the one she loved and feeling as though the events that had come to fruition were all her fault Caely quickly flees the company of her companion only to discover later on that she's with foal.

Feeling helpless and alone she tries to handle the situation on her own, not wanting to burden anyone with her troubles, but finds herself face to face with her mate. Perhaps a part of her had hoped that he would never see her this way, but another part still had hoped that she could find comfort and love with him only he can't handle the fact that she's been with another and has the pregnant belly/foals to prove it. Nor can he be with her or help her raise them given that they will always remind him of the other stallion that Caely had temporarily shared herself with.

After all this drama I'd really like to see someone pick Caelyndei up and take care of her. She's going to be beating herself up enough for everyone so I'd like to give her a mate whose been through the paces before and will be able to comfort her and love her unconditionally. Granted, this isn’t something I think will happen in one meeting particularly after everything Caely’s gone through.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate plot, preferably. I will admit I’m not big into guild rp these days. I do like to im rp couples though. I would like everything at least kind of plotted out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Soquili Name: Koname
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Koname is an interesting girl. Terrified of the world and everything in it, it's fear that makes her half insane and unpredictable. She goes through life often half starved to death and because of this hindrance has always been terribly cautious of strangers.

Her mentality is somewhat simple minded and this makes her an easy target for those who would bend her to their will. Her desire to be sheltered under the power of a stronger figure would allow her to serve another to the best of her ability. Though keeping her around could be a risk to any who would be willing to try to tame her given her unpredictable nature.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? A brute. A egotistical a*****e. A maniacal b*****d. A manipulative genius. Or any combination of those. I think Koname would be best suited as a pet of sorts given her off balance state of mind. She's easily used and abused and likes males with power.

As far as appearances, I would prefer pure skinwalkers or mutants but I might be able to make an exception for any soquili that fits the bill.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Permanent Pairing or Fling

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: For a permanent pairing I think someone who could control and manipulate her and used her to do his dirty work would be best. He could treat her as a pet, beat on her but also praise and show her some twisted sense of affection in his own way.

For flings any male that has a cruel, mean or evil heart or is particularly powerful will attract Koname's attention.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Well obviously skinwalkers can't really lifemate, but Koname could be easily manipulated into staying with one male if he chose to dominate and/or control her. Fling would work just as well though. I will admit I’m not big into guild rp these days. I do like to im rp couples though. I would like everything at least kind of plotted out.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Soquili Name: Alokii
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Alokii is a terror, plain and simple. Raised with her four brothers she has always been quick to defend herself from others by bring particularly pushy, quick to judge and even quicker to act like something of a stuck-up little brat. Sarcastic and probably a little too bold for her age and far too willing to take on males much larger than her by belittling and openly challenging them.

Honestly, underneath it there is a sweet girl. Sorta. Her mother and father can attest to it as they've seen it glance up over top of all her bluffing, boasting and bullying when concern occasionally overthrows her desire to act like the big bad wolf.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? A stallion that can keep up with this feisty lady. A guy that can match her wit for wit and brawn for brawn because Alokii is no push over. A chaos seeking, tom-boy raised up with three brothers, she's a hell raiser and bound to make weak studs cry.

Perhaps a stallion who isn't easily ruffled would suit her best, but a stallion who is just as wild and crazy as she is is more likely to intrigue her, maybe even challenge her to see if she can be more outrageous than he is.

As far as appearances I'm open to just about anything and as is Alokii I can't see the look of a stallion effecting her judgment of him. Only his personality. That being said. I'd prefer nothing too outrageous color wise. ^^;;

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Fling

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I don't really have any forethought on how she would meet her future mate or flings. I suppose it'd be something to discuss. O uO

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: I will admit I’m not big into guild rp these days. I do like to im rp couples though. I would like everything at least kind of plotted out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 am
Soquili Name: Riley
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Riley is just full of energy, charisma and stamina. He sees everything in a good light. He likes to play and will try to with every chance he could get, be it playing with an apple that had fallen to the ground, or with frogs at a pond. Sometimes he does get carried away though and doesn't realize that he's being loud, or annoying to any other soquili he may be interacting with. Speaking of which, he sees all types of breeds of soquili as possible playmates and nothing else... well, unless they show fervent determination not to play. Same goes with two-leggers.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who loves to play with him, but at the same time can make him be serious.
Breeding slots left: 3/3 (he has never bred)
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: pm please
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I don't know, maybe somehow making him see the more serious side to life.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am
Soquili Name: Rythorn
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rythorn is a true gentleman and is an old school romantic, he is devoted to his friends and more so to his future mate, kind, generous, caring, has a huge heart and will help anyone or protect anyone if need be and is playful yet can be serious if the time calls for it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A woman who likes being treated like a princess yet isn't one to take advantage of his kindness and generosity, someone who also has a kind, caring sweet nature and who likes to have fun and doesn't mind at times being protected however can stand her own ground if need be and is strong and independent so noone whos overly needy, a bit of needyness is fine but too much would annoy him.

As for me, I want someone who can add a bit of color to him, I love his color but a bit more variety of color would be nice for any future offspring they may have.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate though I want RP to happen between the two, not just instant mateship, I would like them to get to know each other etc, so RP has to be the way to go.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Soquili Name: Ire
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ire is a kalona, strong, proud, and arrogant. Raised from foalhood with the concept of kalona superiority blasted into his skull, he has the unflinching opinion that kalona are the perfect superior race. However, this reputation of superiority must be defended, and he views strength, physical abilities, and mental cunning as the most important attributes anything can have. His family was very warlike, and he began fighting (more like being thrashed) when he was still a foal; as he grew, he learned how to fight back, and as an adult he spends almost all of his time fighting, hunting, or training. He is a large kalona, and very tough.

With regards to non-kalonas, Ire has a hearty disgust and sense of annoyance. He doesn't hunt or kill non-kalonas, but this is because he views them as inferior and not worth wasting his time over. Because of their sentience, he doesn't treat them as prey animals, but that is as far as his tolerance goes. Any lesser species of Soquili that pushes him too far he'll speedily destroy.

Towards his own race, Ire's sentiments depend on the individuals. Although extremely proud of the race as a whole, Ire is disgusted at the weakness so many of its members seem to betray. He constantly seeks out sparring partners or fighting companions, goading other kalonas into attacking and doing his best to provoke rage and other emotions that will cause his opponent to let down their guard. These opportunities he himself views as educational for himself, as reigning in his own formidable temper is a constant challenge for him. Gender is of no consequence to Ire; he fights males and females alike and respects the strong while condemning the weak.

Mixed bloods he regards with pure disgust, as they are the sign of kalona weakness. If he is able to identify a mixed breed, his first impulse is to wipe it out before it can breed in turn, though as of late he has become somewhat more tolerant of these. Their parents, if he could find them, would be another story...

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Ire is the ultimate kalona purist, and as such holds it to be his duty to reproduce so that his excellent kalona genes may be passed on. To this end, he is constantly on the look-out for a suitable mare. She must be a pure-blood kalona, or appear to be one (and not tell him otherwise). This means all kalona traits (tail, horns, teeth, wings, hooves) must be present, or she'd better be a fast talker explaining why they're not.

Blood aside, he is looking for a mate with a similar world view to his own: Kalona superiority. He has no tolerance for those that fraternize with the lesser races, or for those that indulge in personal weakness. His mate would need to be a fighter herself, one that he could respect enough to honor with his DNA. In other words, tough, rough, pureblooded kalona, and no existing half-breed children running around.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, though depending on how things work out it could build to something more permanent

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Plotwise, this would be Ire's fulfillment of his dynastic duty. Choosing a breeding partner is something that Ire would take very seriously; being almost Spartan in his beliefs, he abstains completely from sex unless the goal is to father children. Consequently, once he had found such a mare he would be in close proximity for a LONG time, as he would want to ensure conception and then have a strong hoof in the upbringing of said children. There would be no sentiment involved and he would not be a doting parent or a 'concerned lover'; what he's after is strength and control. He would also not be willing to let another stallion raise his children, or let his genes run off without him instilling in them a proper moral core (i.e a belief in kalona superiority, etc)

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling

If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: No preference; I would like some rp out of them, but much could be backstoried if rp is impractical.  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am
repost with different info
Soquili Name: Damien
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Damien, raised without true parents, grew up a rebel to his grandparents and the idea of love. This made him rather clueless in that aspect and he believes the only pain he can feel that matters is physical. Yet all this lack of emotion stems from the single emotion of sorrow and longing for his parents, not that he'd admit it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for a mare that'd simply let him have a good time, or a mare he'd admire enough to fall in love.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling OR well plotted lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (Farunix)
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: A mare young in spirit and physique, most likely. One who would either want a flimsy relationship or could be 'used' easily. The plot I thought up was that he and this mare hit it off and they have it good for a bit, until they have a fight (after they've mated) for an unrelated reason and split up, Damien storming off and saying he never wants to see her again. He won't know that she's pregnant and won't ever know about these children, unless he comes across them in a later plot.
IF LIFEMATE, he'd need to meet a mare that's absolutely admirable in his eyes. Someone he'd love being around all the time, who doesn't limit him too much.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling or lifemate.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Whatever's comfortable for the other owner. Definitely lots of background plotting in any case, though. !As of recent, I've been really busy, and while I love Damien and would love to RP him bunches, I simply don't think I can. A little RP could be possible, but for the most part it will be lots of plotting.
This will be Master CC only for now, as far as breedings are concerned, but I would like to enter them in regular slots in the near future.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm
((Note: I recently changed my name from Makette to the_scowling_cat.))

Soquili Name: Duskai
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A quiet mare who doesn't want to get anyone's way and make anyone mad. A kind soul deep down, the disaster of her last breeding sent her into a whirl of depression, leading to a near death experience. She survived, barely, and is now trying to fix her life. It takes a bit of trust for her to speak to another, but you can get to it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOCly: /I/ am looking for someone who goes with her. She's an unedited girl, but edits are loved. I would like to stay away from Kelpie, but any other race is fine. And i want someone who'll stick around, and bear with my slow RPs.
ICly: Someone to keep her at where she is now, and bring out the old Dusk, a mare who cared about anyone and everyone and enjoyed life.
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either/or. Though I can see her being much more of a lifematey girl. If your boy has 3 breedings left, he can use one with another girl, if you want.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM: Greciandragon, please
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Someone who'll tell her she's worth something, and show her she is. A stallion, who maybe is 'inadequate' somehow in life too, and they could use each other as a way to grow despite that.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either, though leaning towards Lifemate. If Fling, could they be friends afterward?
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Plotting definitely, though I would like one or two RPs. I am -horrendously- slow these days, and am trying to get back into the swing of RPing in Soq, so please bear with me.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces