Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm
Cody laughed, and held his breath and dunked in the water. He began swimming gracefully, being careful of Snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm
Cody swam out of the pool, and headed back to his room, saying bye to Snow. Then he hit the hay, smiling from the good day.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 am
Kardus fixed his mane and let it all flow naturally, silky and smooth, down his shoulders and his back. He always did love a good grooming. He put on plain grey shorts and a red short-sleeved polo shirt and headed up to the observatory. He loved a quiet scene with a beautiful sunrise or sunset, especially if there was a light breeze in the wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Hak Steps Out Of His Room Wearing A Brown Tee,Black Jeans, And Sandals. He Walks To The Obersatory And Sees KArdus There. He Puts His Hand On Kardus's Shoulder And Smiles "Hey Long Tome To Speak Happy New Years" He Said. He Hadnt Been In The Manor For A While As He Was Spending The Holidays Somewhere Else.

The Guy With Condoms

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:07 pm
Kardus glanced over his shoulder. "Oh, hello Hak," he said with a smile. He reached up partly to pat Hak's hand and partly to brush the lower flowing part of his mane aside. He looked out towards the sun again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm
Hak Stands Next To Kardus Looking Into The Sky. "Its A Beautiful Day Today Isnt It." He Says. The Sky Is Bright Blue And Not A Cloud In The Sky. A Perfect Beginning To A New Year.

The Guy With Condoms

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 pm
"Sure is," Kardus agreed. Most people probably couldn't see it in him, but he found such scenery very touching. He lifted his head up and took in a deep breath with closed eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:42 pm
Hak Looks At The Lion Seeing That He Is Calm Loving The Crisp Air, The Radiance Of The Sun And The Warmth Of The Day. It Reminded Hak Of The First Day Of Spring And Of His Happiness When It Came.

The Guy With Condoms

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm
A moment passed. Kardus opened his eyes and glanced to Hak. "Sorry, I sort of get lost in these moments." He chuckled to himself and stepped down. "I might eat at the restaurant in a bit. Maybe I'll see you then." He flashed a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Hak Looks At Kardus And Says "Its Ok And I Guess I May See You There And If Not Then Ill See You Around". Hak Waves Goodbye And Heads Towards His Suite.

The Guy With Condoms

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 am
Mimes the opening lyrics to the song he is blasting over his headset as Ulric makes his way into the cafe'. Rob Zombie's "Scum of the Earth" can clearly be heard across the cafe', also probably reducing Ulric's hearing to virtually nill. Lighting up his cigarette he holds his hand up to the bartender, ordering the usual white russian with no ice. Looking around he notices new faces passing by, as well as some rather playful activity taking place out in the pool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 am
Kardus sat down to order. Grilled chicken, perhaps, he thought to himself as he checked out the menu. He turned his head though when he heard the 'muffled scream' of music. He stared for a moment, not sure whether to be bemused or annoyed. He smiled a little, nonetheless.  

Sangaera Shiju

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am
Noticing someone else entering into the restaurant, Ulric turns down the music slightly, taking a long drink from his glass he looks over to see Kardus. He waves to him lightly as he stubs out his finished cigarette and orders another white russian.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 am
Cody woke up, and yawned loudly. He looked around, and opened his door. He shivered, and put on some pants. "I think I'll stay in today..." He hopped on the couch, and turned on the wii, and put in Smash Bros. Brawl.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 am
Kardus' smile deepened and he waved back. "Hello," he greeted. He was delighted to see that the wolf was kind enough to be the first to wave.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff