Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm
|| "My name is Talking Tina, and I'm going to kill you." ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.A dumpster?.:.

Micaiah looked at him in a little disbelief that someone like him would get thrown into a dumpster, not only that but what school would one go to where that would happen! It be that her mother sent her to a fluffy school after the incident. But, even fluffy schools had their bad nuts, and that never happened to the point of which she would know. "W-what's it like being in a dumpster...?" She asked.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 pm
[[ -- ]]

User Image

Daisuke close his eyes as the two converse. He grew up ignored an learned to ignore. He didn't want to bother the two anyways, it just seemed rude. He smirked when Cody spoke of jocks. He knew a certain one who would gladly do the job any time. "Better keep away from my brother then, if you don't like jocks." He said quietly, smile visible.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+++

User Image

"Running away because of parents, huh...? We're almost on the same boat, though I'd probably be brought back by force if I did the same thing..." Things were much expected from the son of the a yakuza leader... And he couldn't pretty much take it anymore.

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

" Interesting...." She said, seeing a sign saying a student store... she felt a little relieved for awhile since now she won't me missplaced to somewhere else. She got there and was able to get the right amount of money to get the uniform.. large size since she didn't really like the clothing to be tight. " I'll be back..." She shrugs and goes to the changing room.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody gave a light chuckle.
"Not very pleasent. And thanks, Ill keep that in mind."
He said looking at the sleepy Daisuke. Cody then looked over at Lila who looked just as sleepy. He knew she hadnt been getting a good nights sleep lately, and he was starting to get worried about her.
"Hey Li, you ok? Do you need to go up to your dorm?"

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm
[[ -- ]]

User Image

He still had his eyes closed, thinking about that watch. Perhaps he should get started on it now... It was almost getting dark, he was guessing, and it would suck to fall asleep while being shut out.

+++

User Image

Keiji nodded, and waited outside quite far off. He thought about their situations, and what would happen if he ran off once more. Clueless and silly as he was, he really.. didn't have the guts to, after all... the yakuza were a fierce group not to be messed with, but he just didn't fit into that occupation...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila gave her head a little shake and looked up at Cody with a small smile.
"Im fine, just a bit tired. I guess Daisuke's sleepiness is contagious. Ill try to get a good sleep tonight though. We all have to get up early for school."
She said trying to maintain a chipper tone. She looked up at the sky and noticed that the clouds had rolled in while they were talking. She even felt a small drop of rain on her nose.
"Hey...Its raining."

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

She got back a few minutes later having the uniform on, but she had a irritated look on her face...; she hated the color pink! Why PINK?!?!?!?! Pink does 'NOT' fit her! She sighs and got to the guy she was talking to. " Back... and irritated having pink for a uniform..."

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 pm
~Update~
Change in weather! And if you didnt know, change in time. Check the first page!

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm
[
[[ Oh wee~ :'D ]]

User Image
He smiled a bit at Lila's comment, and decided he should be standing up. Daisuke felt a drop of rain on his eyelid, making his right eye shudder open before he really did stand. "..." He didn't like standing out in such weather. True, he liked it, but he didn't like actually being out in it. He hated feeling wet or cold... usually both at the same time.

+ + +

User Image

With his uncovered eye turned over to the window, Masato peered out. Finally, rain. "...." Crap, now that he thought about rain, of all things he'd be thinking he'd forgotten, he left Daisuke's medication in the car. s**t, if only he had a car... Well, he'd drop by the nurse or something... "Eh, forget about the cookie. I have to drop by the nurse to pick up something, I got sidetracked... See ya!" Walking past her after giving her a short pat on the head, the senior swiftly walked down past the student store, just by Keiji and Sakuya on his way to see the nurse. What the hell, I've been walking too much today... He scratched his head, growling a bit, and rubbed the covering over his right eye. It wasn't only just a different colored eye, but a symbol of his difference from the world... Once again pulling on his headphones over his head, he put his hands into his black jean pockets, chains jingling as he stepped into the nurse's office.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Keiji peered up, noting her tone with the word associated to pink. He didn't think of pink much in his life, just that it was a stereotypical color for girls. (Or, rather, little girls) "I'm taking it you don't like the uniform. Maybe you could go for another color, or just break the rules? You're a new student, I don't think they'd mind." He didn't like such dark colors for the male uniforms... He'd much prefer something much more plain, like his old high school's. But he couldn't complain, he'd just have to talk to Masato about it. (That guy really liked it, but Keiji guessed he wouldn't wear his uniform correctly.) Just as he turned to Sakuya, he left the seemingly troubled Masato to storm off to the nurse. Keiji silently disapproved of his torn band tees, but Masato was what he wore; He's just as rebellious as it would seem.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm
|| "My name is Talking Tina, and you better be nice to me." ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.*pokes*.:.

Looked up at Daisuke as he stood up, she tilted her head a little, then a raindrop fell in her eye, making her blink a few times. "...Daisuke?" She asked, she wondered if he was just standing up or if he was going to leave.

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

" It ok... just I don't wear pink a lot.. doesn't really fit me but oh well." She shrugs and goes with Keiji since he was the only one who was currently a best friend to her so far... " It's...kind of late...almost..." She looked up at the sky wondering....thinking of stuff.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody felt a few raindrops on his face as he looked up at the sky.
"Hm. We should probably go inside. It looks like its going to pour."
He said standing up. He helped Lila get up and offered a hand to Micaiah.
"Can I help you up miss? We wouldnt want you to get soaked out here."

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 pm
[[ Oh wee~ :'D ]]

User Image

"... Mm?" Ah, he was being asked for. It was polite to respond nicely, but the weather just made him feel... rusty. "Let's go inside." The hits from his illness before AND the weather had made his tone slightly more bland. He was... getting annoyed on a Sunday, like usual.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : ... Can't stand Sundays twice as much as Mondays. 】 

+++

User Image

So she'd stick with it... She's really a pretty considerate girl, at least. Again, he didn't expect it. "Hmm? Yeah, it's dark out there! I think there's rain starting." He could just feel cold just by looking outside, and grinned like a small kid. "Say, are you hungry?"

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ : I don't know about you, but I am. D:'   》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Her stomach grumbled loudly as she heard the words 'hungry' and thought of food. " Yes....badly." She had a slight chuckle on with s shrug on her shoulders. " I got money so I can pay for the food if ya want to..." She suggested.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm
|| "My name is Talking Tina, and I love you very much." ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Its Raining... No really.:.

Micaiah took Cody's hand and stood up. She smoothed out her dress once she was up, the humidity because of the rain made the dress crease more easily and her hair frizzed a little so she tightened her tie on hair band a little more. "Thank you..." She said to Cody before turning to Daisuke, he sounded bland or annoyed, so instead of asking and probably making him more annoyed she just waved to him and the others, "Bye..." She said as she began to walk towards the building.

User Image

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas